BEGONIA

My Last Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The begonia is an amazing plant... it just keeps going along and blooming, and when cut back, it starts up again."

- Gladys T.

 

 


 

G-Dragon helped Sandara get back to her cabin. It's almost sunrise when the two arrived in her room. GD then gently put her to bed. Holding her like she's a fragile human being.

 

 

Sandara was siting on the edge of the bed now while watching GD taking off her shoes.

 

 

"You don't have to do that, you know." Sandara whispered, breathing the words. 

 

 

From looking down, G-dragon looked up to meet her eyes. "I know." He simply said.

 

 

After he's done, he then sat on the edge of the bed too, looking straight at her now.

 

 

Sandara cleared as she tried to avoid meeting GD's intense gaze on her. "T-Thank you." She said, clearing .

 

 

GD smiled a bit because of this as he leaned down and easily kissed her on the lips.

 

 

Sandara closed her eyes at the contact. She is not surprised with the act anymore. She has a feeling she should get used to this by now.

 

 

GD then broke the kiss then stood up. Sandara opened her eyes because of this. She watched him walking to the window door now. Ready to leave.

 

 

Before leaving completely, though, he looked over his shoulder first to look at Sandara. A small grin on his face. "See you later, Dar-ling." he teased.

 

 

Sandara didn't answer to his teasing. Her cheeks just warmed at the endearment.

 

 

GD then silently closed the door behind after.

 

 

Sandara was left alone now and felt like her heart will burst anytime now.

 

 

"GD." Sandara whispered the name.

 

 

GD truly knows how to make her swoon. Inside out.

 

 

Sandara still tried to sleep that night, even if the thought is impossible to do now. She just told herself that she still need to rest if she wants to passed The Impossible Task that's gonna happen later today. 

 

 

Sandara needed to win. 'I have to win. I have to get inside BIGBANG.' She told herself over and over again until she finally fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

It was almost noontime when Sandara woke up. She groaned when she still felt the tenderness in her body even with only a slight movement. Her body feels like she ran the Boston Marathon yesterday. She's in pain all over her body. Especially on the right side of the leg where TOP and Seungri hit her hard.

 

 

Sandara groaned again. If she didn't go to the hot spring with GD last night, she will probably feel a lot way, way, worser today.

 

 

Sandara sighed at the memory. GD...

 

 

Everything is changing now. GD is a major part of her plans now. He is entangled to something he is not even aware of.

 

 

But something is bothering Sandara for awhile now. She bit her lips. She should not feel guilty on using GD.

 

 

Sandara should remember that what she's dealing with the initiations right now was the same thing her brother was dealing last school year too. Or far more worst...as he decided to end his life in the middle of doing it.

 

 

Sandara's heart tightened because of this thought again. 

 

 

She should be strong and remind her self over and over again the reason why she is starting this Selection Day or attending Madtown U, in the first place.

 

 

GD is just a pawn to the game she is playing with them. And she should emerge as the victor at the end of this. No matter what it cost.

 

 

 

 

"Good morning." 

 

 

Sandara just nodded to one of the remaining applicants who greeted her.

 

 

"Good morning, Dar Ah." Another applicant greeted her which only received a nod from her again.

 

 

All of them were in the breakfast room in the cabin. Scrumptious food were already being served on the table. Sandara got hungry just by looking at it. 

 

 

'How considerate of BIGBANG to serve us food fitting for a feast after hitting us badly last night.' She thought sarcastically.

 

 

Sandara particularly wanted some croissants and coffee from the table.

 

 

She then sat down on one of the chairs there as she started to dig in with the food. 

 

 

She failed to notice the fruit basket placed on the center of the table with an enveloped letter written for her.

 

 

"Did you sleep well?" One of the applicants asked her again.

 

 

Sandara stopped chewing as she looked at them. What's with them being chatty with her now. She thought they don't like her plus...they're still in a competition. She thought they might treat her as a threat for still being in The Selection.

 

 

One of the applicants scratched his head at her silence.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter