HELLEBORE

My Last Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And for mathematical science, he that doubts their certainty, hath needs a dose of hellebore."

- Joseph G.

 

 

 

a/n: In this chapter, play the song 'I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE' by Taylor S.

 

 

 

"Hyung is sure having fun down there. Should we join him?" Seungri asked his friends as he looked down from the VIP area of the club. Watching particularly on their leader dancing with a woman on his arms. He couldn't see the face of the woman clearly, though.

 

 

"Let him." Daesung said dismissing this, as he tossed his cards on the table. He then grinned. "Blackjack." 

 

 

"!" Taeyang shouted next as he tossed his cards on the table too. Revealing the unfortunate combination of cards. He is bad at this game. "You're really good at gambling, Dae." He said, almost feeling stupid for playing against him.

 

 

Daesung grinned as he collected the money on the table. Six hundred thousand won. Not bad. "No. I'm not there yet for the Exhibition."

 

 

Taeyang frowned hearing this. "You're really planning to go All In in that casino? You will lose all your money, you know." He warned him.

 

 

"I don't care. I'm gonna win anyways." He said, snickering at the idea. Imagine the money.

 

 

"You lose big time, you're done." TOP joined the conversation while puffing his cigarettes.  

 

 

TOP was mostly observing his friends the whole time. He was crossing his legs and smoking cigars before deciding to join Seungri from watching their leader G-dragon down there in the dance floor.

 

 

"Yep, he's having fun." TOP agreed to Seungri.

 

 

"I wonder if that chick knows who she is dancing with." Seungri asked while drinking his beer.

 

 

TOP scoffed. "She probably do. All are the same. If they can smell a fat check, they will go running after your ." he then followed it with a dry laugh.

 

 

Seungri ignored his remarks. For him, it doesn't look like that the woman G-Dragon is dancing with is running after him as what TOP said. GD is even the one holding her against him, quite possessively.

 

 

After their card game, Taeyang and Daesung got curious too and went to check their leader as well. They look down to find G-Dragon.

 

 

Daesung suddenly laughed seeing this.

 

 

"Now, I know why he needed to go down there." He started filling his friends. "He had met that chick back then in the Halloween party. She bit him." He shrugged his shoulders. Basing on the only black cat mask on her head among other clubgoers, it is easy to spot her. She stood out there and easily caught GD's attention. He probably think it might be her. 

 

 

Also, it is possible that it can be not her. The woman with the black cat mask at the party can be anyone you know, but Daesung knows when it comes to their leader G-dragon, it's almost 100% accurate. So, GD going down to approach her it must be the woman that he thinks it will be. 

 

 

'New playtoy, huh?' Daesung thought with malice.

 

 

Even before this. When he saw what happened at the body shot challenge at the party, he concluded that no woman dares to touch GD like that, at least in that aspect. Much more biting him and not actually sleeping with him after. He knew by then, especially when their dear leader asked him that night and even on the following day if he knew about her, that she have picked G-dragon's interest.

 

 

"Purrrr thing." Daesung teased as he went back sitting on the couch. "Who's playing against me now?"

 

 

No one dared this time.

 

 

"Losers." Daesung mumbled under his breaths.

 

 

TOP glared at him with this. "How about we change the game and play shooting instead?" He asked, hot temper showing.

 

 

Daesung laughed nervously. "You know I can't shoot well, TOP."

 

 

Taeyang stopped TOP before he goes angry for no logical reason again. "Some other time." He told his friend. "Also, in the upcoming days we have to plan on deciding the new leader of BIGBANG for this semester." He said.

 

 

Everyone laughed including TOP. The idea amuses them.

 

 

"You know G-Dragon will win it again in this round, right? He always win." TOP said.

 

 

"G-Dragon hyung is so good at this game that he always ends up to be BIGBANG's leader." Seungri added.

 

 

Taeyang shrugged his shoulders. He agreed too. "Well, all of us agreed to pick our leader through that method, remember?"

 

 

"Who's idea was it again?" TOP asked, sarcastically.

 

 

Daesung laughed nervously again. It's his idea. He thought he is the best in gambling and would win being the leader easily but no, it turns out, G-Dragon as they say in the popular proverb 'has been smiled upon by Providence'. The guy always win in a game of LUCKs. Good for him, G-Dragon is not interested in gambling.

 

 

Taeyang sighed. "It doesn't matter whose idea was it, the important thing is we all participate. Next week then?" He asked his friends.

 

 

They all nodded. Taeyang then gave them another round of drinks.

 

 

BIGBANG Leader Selection is an event where the BIGBANG members gathers to choose their leader. It is done by a game of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter