BLACKEYED SUSAN

My Last Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Flowers grow out of dark moments."

- Corita K.

 

 

 

 

 


 

Sandara was not on herself after the shocking discovery. Her mind was barely functioning as she mindlessly went back to her room. She is shocked and didn't know what to do next.

 


The unexpected photo was now hidden safely in one of her coats. 


 

She is shocked. She couldn't fathom everything about this. Everything suddenly became so complicated that even processing the truth was hard for her. Where would she go from here? She couldn't proceed with any of her plans. This discovery bothered her so much.


 

TOP and Sanghyun were in a relationship before. There's nothing else to define behind that photo. This is a huge piece in the puzzle in her head.


 

TOP as a closeted gay...and her brother? She has no idea. Never in her wildest dream she would have guessed that Sanghyun was gay, as well.


 

Was this the reason her brother tried to join BIGBANG Fraternity before in the first place? Because of TOP?


 

Is TOP involved in her brother's decision to kill himself? There is no way TOP is not involved, she thought. He has a link to her brother's past and death. And if she didn't discover the photo, TOP would just pretend her brother Sanghyun never existed in his life before. She wanted to cry for her brother but there's no tears coming out. The shock was too much.

 

 

'Oh God.' Sandara clutched her head with both of her hands for the sudden headache she's having right now. She felt like throwing up too.


 

Sandara stood up and went to her bathroom and threw up in the sink there.


 

Sanghyun...Sanghyun...


 

That's the only thing running in her mind as she continued throwing up.


 

Sandara was in this state when GD walked in her room and found her in the bathroom. 


 

GD was quick to aid her throwing up as he caressed her back up and down.


 

"Are you OK?" GD asked once she have stopped puking on the sink and have calmed down.


 

Sandara raised her hand 'stop' to GD as she washed next with water then washed her hands after.


 

GD handed her a towel. Sandara wiped with it.


 

"Thanks." Sandara mumbled as she leaned her head on GD's shoulder, still feeling nauseated. But took note that he smells good it actually soothes her nausea.


 

"What happened?" GD asked her as he helped her now to sit on the bed.


 

Sandara sighed as she lay down on the bed, closing her eyes. "I just feel bad today, that's all."


 

GD was quiet as he watched her. He then put his palm on her forehead, feeling her there. She felt a bit hot too on his hand. "Are you pregnant?" He asked her, bluntly.


 

Sandara snapped her eyes open and looked at GD, brows furrowed. "What are you talking about?" She was surprised by that out of nowhere question.

 


GD shrugged his shoulders. "You feel hot and you were throwing up when I walked in. Can't help but think about that."


 

Sandara frowned at him. "Well, don't worry. I am not carrying your child, God."


 

GD smirked at her. "Even if you carry my child, I will take responsibility of it."


 

Sandara is getting goosebumps at what GD is talking about now. Getting pregnant is in the least of her concerns right now. "Why would you think of that?" She asked, getting frustrated at the topic. She is feeling scared about the possibility, actually.


 

GD caressed her hair gently. "I don't want a bastard son, that's why. I already know how that felt." He answered her, seriously.


 

Why, but Sandara sympathized with GD at that she calmed down right away. She sighed after. "I know my calendar so I am fine. Don't worry." felt dry for a while now. "I am thirsty. Can you give me some glass of water please?"


 

GD stood up right away. "Sure, darling."


 

GD exited the room while Sandara was left thinking.

 

 

GD's worries was far less important than her own currently, to be honest.


 

Sandara just hoped that at the end of this ordeal with her brother, the truth about his death does not involved GD.


 

Will she be right?


 

Sandara sighed as her headache worsened at the thought. She just hugged her self and rested on her bed.


 

She have to do something about TOP. That's more important to think of right now.

 

 



 

"Did you know Sanghyun was gay?"


 

Sandara was inside the telephone booth, talking to her sister over the phone.

 

 

Durami gasped on the other line. "I-I didn't know." She was surprised as well. "How did you know that, unnie?" 


 

Sandara closed her eyes. She skipped school today just to make sure she can call Durami during the night time in the USA. 


 

Just like how Sandara expected it, no one in her family knew about Sanghyun's real uality.


 

Durami continued. "I mean Sanghyun had always been on the soft side but I thought it was because we babied him alot before." she sniffed the tears threatening to fall from her eyes. She missed her brother more now that they are talking about him again.


 

Sandara smiled sadly at this. "I know. I thought the same thing too." She paused, contemplating whether to tell Durami about the rest of the truth that there's more about Sanghyun's death than what her sister knows about. She held back in the end as she sighed. "How are you and omma?" She asked her instead.


 

Durami answered. "We are doing fine, unnie. Omma likes getting busy in her korean store. And I'm studying English Language right now, too. We are trying to move on from Sanghyun's d-death." She then sighed. "I wish you could join us here someday." 


 

Sandara smiled a bit at that. "Someday, Durami-ah. Someday." She wanted to mean those words but...


 

"Are you still gonna avenge Sanghyun's death there?" Durami asked her directly to Sandara's surprise. She didn't know her sister suspected her of doing that.


 

Sandara bit her lips. Is she? Is she still doing the revenge thing r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter