ASTER

My Last Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The aster greets us as we pass; With her faint smile."

- Sarah Helen W.

 

 

Road to 200+ subscribers! It's awesome. Thank you for the growing interest *bows*

 



 

It was eerily quiet that night when BIGBANG members entered the billiard sports bar in the neighboring district of Serenity.

 

 

Upon seeing the infamous group, those who saw them right away left the place. They can see trouble is brewing just by the aura the group is emitting.

 

 

Adding the fact that this billiard hall is the usual hangout place for another gang, the BLOCKB fraternity. BIGBANG's rival gang.

 

 

The two fraternities have a long history of dispute together. Even rooted to their ancestors prior to the current members that carry the fraternities name. This didn't stop even if they are chaptered in separate districts. Madtown & Serenity have always been rivals.

 

 

If BIGBANG in Madtown District is the polished version of what you expect to see in a fraternity, then BLOCKB is the fraternity you can associate in a ghetto. But both are equally competent and dangerous. And a threat to one another.

 

 

Why the two fraternities hates each other? No one can really answer why and how it began.

 

 

But right now, BIGBANG has a reason to be angry at BLOCKB for not only trashing their house when they were gone and in the middle of doing the initiations, too, but also for stealing their flag. That's a big insult to any fraternities.

 

 

G-Dragon and TOP were not wearing masks when they entered the sports bar and walked straight to the basement where BLOCKB will be. Unlike Seungri, Daesung, and Taeyang who prefers to wear masks when they are dealing with other gangs. They don't want their faces on news for their families to see, in case the police and media gets involved. Especially Taeyang who works part time in the entertainment industry. 

 

 

TOP is not that worried as he knew his family which is connected in the police department can give him a pass for his troubles. It happened couple of times.

 

 

While GD...simply doesn't care. He already got a taste of being in prison, so he doesn't care anymore if the police catches him and he gets another trip to the prison. That is, if they catches him first.

 

 

Once BIGBANG found BLOCKB currently playing billiards at the back side of the bar, GD unceremoniously flipped over one of the billiard tables there and began hitting randomly any men in a black ski mask. 

 

 

BLOCKB is known for riding motorcycles in teams and covering their faces with masks. Maybe except for BLOCKB's leader, Zico, who was sitting on a red high chair in the middle while smoking cigarette and watching GD beating one of his men.

 

 

If Zico is surprised at their arrival, he didn't show it on his face.

 

 

"My, my, my, getting violent are we, G-Dragon?" Zico said, full of sarcasm in his voice.

 

 

GD didn't answer as Daesung stepped forward and cracked his knuckles. 

 

 

"You cowards. Attacking our property when we were not even in the house." Daesung said, spitting on one of the men there. "Bunch of ." 

 

 

This seemed to anger some as they engaged Daesung in a fight. Daesung 'happily' welcomed them. A fight ensues in one corner.

 

 

Taeyang stepped forward as well, then looked at Zico's face first before saying out loud towards GD but for everyone else to hear, too. "GOD, I think their leader wants another trip to the hospital for a broken nose. His face is just healing from the rhinoplasty."

 

 

This seemed to hurt Zico's pride as he threw a chair at them but GD and Taeyang easily evaded it.

 

 

It was GD who sent him to the hospital due to broken nose during their last altercation.

 

 

BIGBANG is currently outnumbered in this fight but they didn't care as they waited for GD's cue.

 

 

"Go to hell." GD simply said, and the rest of BIGBANG knew that's the cue.

 

 

BIGBANG attacked first and engaged BLOCKB into a brawl.

 

 

Screams from other bystanders were loud but the two gangs ignored them as they were busy hitting on each other's members.

 

 

GD got a cut on his lips when three men in ski masks went altogether to attack him with punches and kicks. Annoyed at the blood on his lips, he grabbed one guy on the collar and hit him multiple times on the face. GD's blood and the guy's blood were dropping on his white shirt.

 

 

Once done, GD grabbed another guy and beat him to a pulp. GD is unstoppable as fighting is in his nature.


 

They truly pissed him off.

 

 

The other BIGBANG members were busy dealing with their own fights too. Throwing knocks and kicks here and there.

 

 

The bar is in ruins because of the fight. The owner couldn't even stop it...or won't dare to stop it. No one there would dare to stop the fight.

 

 

GD once done dealing with the three men went straight to where Zico is at. But before he could throw a punch on Zico's face, he pulled out a gun on him.

 

 

GD stopped because of that. So are the rest of BIGBANG. The fight temporarily stopped.

 

 

BLOCKB is really cowardly. Cannot even fight fair.

 

 

Zico laughed maniacally at their hesitations.

 

 

"BIGBANG cowards!" Zico shouted at them. Clicking the gun next .

 

 

"The police are coming!" One of the bystanders shouted. The police sirens does not sound far, as well.

 

 

The two fraternities tensed up as they prepared to leave right away.

 

 

"This is not the last time we see each other again, GD." Zico said, putting down his gun. Lowering his guard down a bit.

 

 

Because of that and in a swift motion, GD immediately elbowed his face, hitting Zico square on the nose. Blood dripping on the floor from his nose. 

 

 

Zico looked shock at the amount of blood coming out from his nose.

 

 

"Ahhhh! Kill them!" Zico shouted in frustration as he pulled out his gun again and ready to shoot anyone but GD quickly kicked the gun somewhere else.

 

 

BIGBANG then hurriedly left before the cops arrived and get involved. This is not their district so there's a chance they won't easily get away with this.

 

 

But definitely, this won't be the last time they will encounter BLOCKB. Those bastards are resilient.

 

 

 


 

 

Sandara was still tired from the initiations so she skipped school for four days.

 

 

Sandara would still prefer to rest at home if she didn't remember she has to go to the flower shop for her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter