SNAPDRAGON

My Last Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Three true meanings of snapdragon; These are strength, deviousness...and grace."

- Flower Glossary


 

 

 

 

It was raining outside when Sandara was done with work that Friday night. An hour early from the closing time. The owner told her to close the flower shop early that day as a storm is coming their way.

 

 

Sandara did as she was told so and is now waiting outside after closing the shop. She is watching the rain. She forgot to bring her umbrella as the storm was not on the weather forecast earlier. This was a sudden occurrence.

 

 

Sandara sighed as she sat down in one of the benches there instead, taking refugee under the shop's canopy.

 

 

Maybe, she'll just open the shop again and wait inside. Or sleep there for tonight. But she knew, the owner won't like that idea.

 

 

Sandara just sat there and watched the rain falling. As the rain drops on the ground, she couldn't help but remember what Kwanghee said to her. It's been bothering her a lot lately.

 

 

"You are in love, woman."



 

Sandara fell in a deep thought.



 

'Am I?' Sandara asked herself. 'Am I in love with G-Dragon?'

 

 

That whatever she's showing to GD is a sign that she's falling for him? She does not like the thought, though. She really has no idea, too.

 

 

From someone's else's point of view, it seems like it. But for Sandara, she is not sure anymore.

 

 

Sure, GD can shaken her feelings up. He kisses her, she welcomes it. He touches her, she allows it.

 

 

But that's only because it's part of her plan.

 

 

Her plan to make him fall in love to her and be into her, he would do whatever she wants him to do. That includes helping her get into BIGBANG and break them, whether he does it unknowingly or not.

 

 

And her plan seems to be working, GD clearly likes her.

 

 

Sandara sighed again. She must be so good at acting that people fall for her act. She should have pursued acting than modeling.

 

 

'Were you really acting?' Her subconscious mind being sarcastic again. 

 

 

Sandara cupped her face at this. Falling for GD while she's in the middle of extracting her revenge is not part of her plan. This is getting complicated for her. More, if she allows her emotions to take over her progress. 

 

 

What have she gotten into?

 

 

Beep!

 

 

Sandara looked up at the horning sound and saw a man on motorcycle approaching her direction. Shortly, he parked in front of her. He opened his helmet a bit and gave her a familiar smile. It's PO.

 

 

"PO!" Sandara greeted, surprised to see him...and in a motorcycle.

 

 

PO nodded to her. "Hey, Dar. I passed by and saw you sitting here. I turned around because I think you're stuck here."

 

 

Sandara can barely hear him because of the rain and his helmet on but she understood what he's trying to say.

 

 

"Yes. I'm stuck. Waiting for the rain to stop." Sandara said to him, a bit loud so he could hear.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter