ORCHIDS

My Last Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The orchid is Mother Nature's masterpiece."

- Robyn


 

 

 

The doorbell rang. It was only 7am that Saturday morning when Sandara checked her table clock.

 

 

Sandara groaned and is forced to get up from the bed. She's the nearest to the doorbell so it's louder on her side. Plus, PO is a deep sleeper. He could sleep through hurricanes.

 

 

Sandara wore a robe and tied the ribbon around her waist as she walked towards the door and opened it.

 

 

Only to be surprised. Daesung was the one outside the door.

 

 

"Good morning, Miss Dar Ah." Daesung even greeted her with a smile.

 

 

Sandara was forced to smile back - awkwardly. "What are you doing here?" She asked him, bluntly.

 

 

Daesung scratched his head at her tone. He clearly understood the not-so warm greetings from her. "I'm here to pick you up for your last initiation."

 

 

Sandara was surprised. She didn't know, and isn't prepared, too. So, it will be today?

 

 

Daesung understood her surprise. "I know it's surprising. I went straight here from the frat house. I didn't even inform you ahead of time. It's just..." he scratched his head again. "GD wants to do it this morning. ASAP."

 

 

GD? Where is he? Why he is not the one who picked her up instead?

 

 

Sandara was reminded of yesterday. She bit her lips. GD must have not liked what he had seen yesterday with her and PO. 

 

 

Sandara clicked her tongue. If GD is really jealous of her kissing PO like how she expected he would react... then it is really true that GD is truly INTO her now. She wanted to see if how far is her effect to the leader of BIGBANG.

 

 

'Was it?' Her subconscious is too early today tormenting her again. 'Was it because you want to see GD jealous? Orrrr you want to prove to your own self that you are not falling for God and for God alone.' And she then mouthed, 'hy po crite.'

 

 

But Sandara is getting worried now. She should've done it after the last part of the initiation, not BEFORE it where GD might take it out on her and be harsh to her or any of s. She won't expect him to be this jealous soon of whatever she's doing with other men. Since it's only been few weeks they have met properly.

 

 

But in this initiation... GD won't want her hurt, right? At least that's the impression he had given her back at the hot spring.

 

 

Sandara looked at Daesung. He doesn't seem angry to her, which is kind of a relief. If ever, Daesung looked more like in a hurry.

 

 

"I'll be downstairs to wait for you to be ready." Daesung said.

 

 

Sandara nodded as she closed the door again and walked back to her room to prepare.

 

 

Her heart beating fast thinking at the sudden last part of the initiation. She didn't know what to expect.

 

 

 

 

 

It was a quiet ride inside Daesung's car but for some reason, Sandara thinks he is kind of anxious while glimpsing once in a while on his phone.

 

 

"Are you ok?" Sandara finally asked.

 

 

Daesung glanced at her. "Yeah. Sorry. It's just I can't think of three numbers right now for The Dailies tomorrow. I am thinking of betting a lot of money for that."

 

 

Sandara raised her eyebrows. Oh yeah, this is Kang Daesung, the gambler of the group.

 

 

"I can suggest numbers if you want." Sandara stated after a while.

 

 

Daesung glanced at her. "Really? Ok, tell me." He said then eyes focused on the road driving again.

 

 

"Zero, Twenty One." Sandara suggested.

 

 

Daesung smiled. "021. Got it." He said then sped his porsche.

 

 

Sandara just shrugged her shoulders as she watched the view outside the window instead.

 

 

What kind of an individual initiation will she get? Will it be another paddling? Sandara jolted at the imaginary pain. For whatever reason she WON'T take another paddling, no way. BIGBANG can go to hell if they insists.

 

 

Daesung is taking her to a busy road in Madtown City. They are using the Road 21 which is like the busiest road street of the city.

 

 

Suddenly Daesung stopped driving. He parked at the side of the road, too. He climbed off his car and went to her side then opened the door for her.

 

 

"We are here." Daesung declared, suddenly looking serious at her now.

 

 

Sandara stepped out of the car, and thinks automatically something is unusual at the place. 

 

 

Sandara is taken to the busy street in which fast cars are going into and out of town. No traffic lights near so the speed limit would be 65-70 mph. 

 

 

Sandara noticed the red phone booth near there, too.

 

 

Is this where she's gonna have her last initiation? What is she gonna do here? Where are the rest of BIGBANG?

 

 

Sandara looked back at Daesung but he went back inside his car again. He rolled his windows down and spoke to her.

 

 

"Miss Dar Ah, you will receive a phonecall from God from the booth over there." He pointed the booth she already noticed. "He will tell you the rest of your initiation." Daesung then smiled a bit at her. "Good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter