POISON IVY

My Last Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Everywhere the devil spits, Poison Ivy grows."

- Allan Chadwick

 

 

a/n: THANK YOU FOR 145 SUBSCRIBERS. WOW. LET'S KEEP ON READING ^^

 

 

 

 

The week passed by quickly that it's finally the first day of school. Sandara was up early that morning...actually more of she couldn't really sleep well last night that her body sort of wanted her to get up earlier than usual that day.

 

 

The sun was just starting to peek out when she decided to just screw it, get up, and go to school. 

 

 

But deep inside, the thing she refused to believe is - she is actually nervous. Nervous about this whole thing. She is not a real student, in the first place, so why is she getting the first-day jitteriness?

 

 

It's not about the first day of school that makes her nervous actually but it's about the fact that she will be encountering them.

 

 

BIGBANG. Sandara sighed the name. Then the reminder of her brother's face crosses her mind. With this, she fisted her hands on anger. BIGBANG. She gritted the name this time.

 

 

Yes. She should not be nervous but be angry.

 

 

This is it.

 

 

 

 

 

Since she is early on that day, Sandara decided to walk around the tracking course in the campus. It has a huge football stadium too. This school is known for its students, academics, and sports. Triple threat. She thought sarcastically.

 

 

Sandara likes running so she will probably join the Track and Field club just to kill some of her time in her new student life. She joins some marathons back in Japan and Philippines, so she will probably check on the club on its opening day.

 

 

'I should've brought my sweatpants and running shoes.' She thought as she was walking around the course.

 

 

Few football student players were also already in the field. Practicing tackling with each other or throwing balls.

 

 

Looks like she's not the only one who was early on that day.

 

 

Sandara, still walking, looked at the players passively. She is also thinking about her plans and steps for the next few days.

 

 

Her initial plan after the school starts is to only observe BIGBANG for now. She wanted to know more about them. Like what do they do during and after school, where do they hangout, what do they do during Friday nights or on weekends. Do they know a lot of people or friends in the campus? Do they own the school? What have they done to her brother?

 

 

Those are just the few details Sandara wants to know. These details will be crucial on what she's gonna do next to each of them.

 

 

Yes, to each of them. One by one she wanted to know more about the members. Find out their weaknesses, and use it against them. With or without their knowing that it is her, in the first place, that's intentionally doing it to them.

 

 

She intend to extract her revenge against BIGBANG without direct entanglement with them. In short, she doesn't want to exist in their lives.

 

 

In order to do that, she got to be careful. She should be perfect on being non-existential in this campus.

 

 

Like a poison ivy, you see it everywhere but you do not recognize it unless you get in contact with it. When you are caught by its sap, it's too late for you to escape it. Just like that, you've been poisoned. She wanted BIGBANG on her grasps without them recognizing her.

 

 

Sandara was still walking and deep in her thoughts when, at the corner of her eyes, she saw someone approaching her direction.

 

 

She looked up and met with a familiar face.

 

 

Only this time, he is not wearing his Ironman suit but in a football uniform.

 

 

Sandara stopped walking and waited for him to be in front of her.

 

 

She didn't say anything as she waited for him to say something first.

 

 

Ironman guy cleared his throat first before scratching the back of his head. He looked anxious.

 

 

"Hi." He started.

 

 

Sandara could tell he is really nervous.

 

 

"Hello." She greeted back, raising her eyebrows at him. Now what?

 

 

"Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked, almost desperate.

 

 

Sandara heard whistles and it came from his teammates. Clearly teasing him.

 

 

"Hurry up, lover boy. You got five minutes!" They even shouted.

 

 

Lover boy?

 

 

Sandara almost smirked at this.

 

 

"Sure." She answered as they walked towards the shade of a tree.

 

 

There, they sat down. 

 

 

"I'm Kwanghee, by the way. Nice to meet you...?" He offered his hand for a shake.

 

 

Sandara received it and shook his hand. "Dar Ah. You can call me, Dar."

 

 

Kwanghee looked relieved as he shook her hand, a bit fast. Yes, he is nervous. "Sorry." He said as he released her hand. He then cleared his throat to settle him self. "Look, Dar, I know you saw me in a compromising situation last time in the Halloween party."

 

 

Compromising?

 

 

Sandara smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter