IRIS

My Last Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature."

- Gerard N.

 


 

"What happened to you, Dar?" Kwanghee asked that next Tuesday.

 

 

Sandara plumped her self on the shaded grass by the tree. "Don't start." She warned as Kwanghee looked teasingly at her.

 

 

"You look...awful." Kwanghee said nevertheless.

 

 

Sandara sighed. Yes, she agreed. Not only she has these bags under her eyes for not sleeping properly these past few nights, she is also looking unkept with no desire to do anything let alone going to school. But instead of only sulking in her apartment, she decided to show up today at school and meet up with Kwanghee. The event last Friday night, especially the kiss that was not supposed to happen, kept her mind preoccupied and gave her sleepless nights. 

 

 

She is angry at herself too for going that far. She should've not kissed G-Dragon. It just complicates things further for her. 'God of Death.'

 

 

Sandara sighed again as she put her arms under her head and stared at the clouds. 'Now what?' She asked herself.

 

 

"What happened last Friday night? Did you go to," Kwanghee then whispered. "Nitro club?" He looked around first before watching Sandara looking miserable. "I've heard BIGBANG was there. Did you meet them?"

 

 

Sandara glared at Kwanghee. She does not want to be reminded at that night. "Forget it. I'm not going there anymore. Tell me something interesting instead."

 

 

Kwanghee shrugged his shoulders. He looked at her first before he decided not to push the topic on Sandara. She looked defeated for some reason. "Madtown U's Club Assembly Day is upcoming next week." 

 

 

From looking at the clouds, she looked at Kwanghee behind her bespectacled eyes. "What's that?" She asked.

 

 

Kwanghee filled her up with information. "It's the day all clubs and fraternities will gather together to create an event to recruit new members." He informed her. "My Football Club will be there as well. You are welcome to apply for the women's division, if you want." He shrugged. "Since, you're a new student, you can pick a club you wanted to join, though. You like running, right? Track and field, perhaps?" Kwanghee suggested.

 

 

Sandara didn't answer. 'Clubs and Fraternities, huh?' She thought. 'Will BIGBANG be there?'

 

 

"Will BIGBANG be there?" Sandara voiced this loud to Kwanghee.


 

Kwanghee frowned at this. "Of course those bastards will be there. They're infamous for their event. Many students want to join them."

 

 

This picked Sandara's full attention now. "What event?"

 

 

"The Selection Day." He felt uncomfortable at the focused attention of his new friend on this topic. Her curiosity is on the wrong people. "It is how they call their violent event. Next week on the Club Assembly Day, BIGBANG will be allowing applicants to join their so called 'your highness fraternity'." He rolled his eyes at this. "They do that once every semester. You fill up the form and put it in their dropbox. You will be contacted if they approved your application." He shook his head after. "I hope the school cancel that event completely, though. It's outrageous."

 

 

Kwanghee clearly disliked BIGBANG, Sandara noticed. "So, not all applications are accepted?" She asked.

 

 

"No." Kwanghee frowned at her show of interest again. "They choose who can be on The Selection Day. It's the true event where the violent things happens. They put the official applicants in this unimaginable sadistic ways to prove their 'determination' in joining BIGBANG fraternity. God, I hate their guts! It's despicable!" Kwanghee exclaimed.

 

 

Sandara fell silent. Kwanghee watched her then,

 

 

"No, no, no--" Kwanghee widened his eyes on Sandara this time. "Don't you dare give me that look that you are interested in joining that BIGBANG hell event."

 

 

Sandara shrugged her shoulders as she sat down properly now. She fell on deep thoughts.

 

 

"...Sanghyun tried to join their gang..."

 

 

Sandara remembered what Durami have said to her. So, Sanghyun joined The Selection Day last school year. 

 

 

Sandara fisted her hands at this. The thought angered her for some reason.

 

 

"Who won last school year's Selection Day?" She asked, her heart throbbing fast. 

 

 

Kwanghee sighed as he wore a sad expression next. "No one." He answered. "BIGBANG didn't choose any winners last school year. Rumor has it, it's because one of the applicants died."

 

 

Sandara's throat became tight at the mention of this.

 

 

"W-what happened?" She still asked. Her brother. Her brother was the one who died that year. Her heart pounding fast against her ribcages.

 

 

"I don't know the dude but I've heard he was heavily bullied even before the winners of The Selection Day could be revealed." He looked at Sandara. "Are you okay? You look pale." <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter