DAISY

My Last Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Because who would pick a Daisy in a field full of Roses?"

 

 

 

 

"Heading somewhere?" 

 

 

Sandara looked up and found PO on his pajamas at the bathroom door, a toothbrush between his cheeks.

 

 

"Y-yeah." She answered as she became conscious with her look. It's almost midnight and PO is not supposed to see her dress like this. She groaned inside. 'Ugh.'

 

 

PO nodded. "I see. You look...different." 

 

 

Sandara agreed. PO must be surprised to see her looking like this. It oozes a lot of... sultry-ness. Opposite of what he has seen so far from her. First, she got rid of her eyeglasses and replaced it with contact lenses. Second, she got hair extensions. Really long extensions, it reaches past her waist. And lastly, she is dressed up differently than her usual nerdy getup.

 

 

She is wearing this thin and white long-sleeved Off-White shirt that can also passed up as a dress for her size. The length is enough to cover her as she wore a black safety short underneath her just to cover what's supposed to be covered. She then paired this overall look with a high-knee colored blue high-heeled boots. Yes, she looked entirely different. Not to mention her smoky eyes makeup and painted red lipstick. She's obviously going clubbing.

 

 

"What's with the mask?" PO asked again. Looking curious.

 

 

Sandara glanced at the Black Cat mask she's holding. The one she used before at the Halloween party. She shrugged her shoulders. "Just a prop." she answered as she headed for the door now.

 

 

She planned on using it to get BIGBANG's attention. If possible.

 

 

But before completely closing the door, PO told her something she wanted to hear that night.

 

 

"And Dar...you look hot." He said, obvious admiration on his tone for his roommate.

 

 

Sandara smiled at PO. Hot is the right look she wanted to achieve for tonight. She wanted to stand out to the opposite . "Thanks. Good night, PO." She waved at him too as she closed the door behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NITRO Club located in the countryside in Madtown City could equate to the international club scenes in the bigger cities like Seoul and Tokyo. That's what Sandara thought as she observed this well-talked club in downtown Madtown.

 

 

She is impressed so far with what she has seen inside. The design and architecture is fantastic for a small town clubbing space. It's big and spacious and live foreign DJs mixes really good music. Almost in that club go dancing crazy in the dance floors to the loud bopping music.

 

 

There are these small platforms with poles, too, for anyone wanting to do pole dancing. And she has seen women pole dancing already. Men around them cheering with glee. Of course, these women were giving these men free show of their asses shaking.

 

 

She is not a frequent club-goer but she can tell when a club is a cheap one or not. And this NITRO Club is one of the topnotch for a small town like this.

 

 

Maybe due to the reason that BIGBANG Seungri's family owns this. His family is known in the clubbing industry.

 

 

"Hey, cutie, wanna dance?" for the nth time that night, a drunken guy approached Sandara and asked her for a dance.

 

 

And for the nth time, too, she politely refused by shaking her head.

 

 

She is standing near the bar area, sipping the only tequila she's having that night. She's not planning on getting drunk tonight so she's only sticking with this one. She's waiting for BIGBANG. They're not here yet and it's past midnight, too.

 

 

"Come on, don't play hard. I'll buy you drinks." The guy insisted.

 

 

Sandara frowned. This one is more persistent than the others. 

 

 

"I said no. So please stop." She said sounding impatient now.

 

 

The guy suddenly became angry. Sandara tried to get away from him right away but he is blocking her way now.

 

 

"What's wrong with you, ? I can not only buy you drinks but also YOU--"

 

 

The pestering guy was pushed aside by someone behind them who unintentionally bumped him. It's G-Dragon.

 

 

Sandara was surprised. She didn't noticed him right away.

 

 

"Two Tom Collins." GD ordered in a cold tone as the bartender quickly did his drinks as soon as he saw him.

 

 

Sandara held her breaths as GD is standing closer to her now, their elbows touching. She can smell the alcohol from his breaths too. BIGBANG must have drank somewhere before getting to NITRO.

 

 

The guy he bumped to glared at him first before looking at Sandara again. "Ya." He started.

 

 

'Oh please.' Sandara wanted to roll her eyes at him. She didn't came here to be in this position. She expected to be hit by a lot of men tonight but not this many with very persistent ones.

 

 

"Is he bothering you?" GD suddenly asked her, making Sandara surprised again.

 

 

She looked at him and their eyes met. Her's sober, his not so much. His eyes were kind of looking hazy and drooping. He looked a bit drunk.

 

 

"There you go, G-Dragon." The bartender said while pushing the drinks to his direction.

 

 

GD nodded and tipped the bartender while not breaking his stares on Sandara. He sipped his drink first before pushing the other drink towards Sandara. "Drink." He told her, almost in a commanding tone.

 

 

Sandara hid her surprise by this. She the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter