CAMELLIA

My Last Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"A long time ago, there were lovers that lived on the opposite end of the river. They promised to meet when the camellia blooms."

- John the Apostle 

 





"Hey."

 

 

"Kyaah!"

 

 

Kwanghee shrieked then quickly covered his mouth as he looked around. Thank God, no one heard his womanly screams. He then glared at Sandara who was leaning on the wall in one corner. "Don't sneak on me like that, Dar. You'll give me heart attack!" Then put his hand on his chest for dramatic effect.

 

 

Sandara just rolled her eyes on him. "Gay." She uttered as she walked away now. "Follow me." She told Kwanghee.

 

 

Kwanghee shook his head at her as he walked with her now. "Weird girl. I thought we're meeting by the tree?" He asked.

 

 

She glanced at him. "Yes. But not today." She answered. 

 

 

After a while, she led them to the area with picnic tables just outside the school cafeteria. She chose a picnic table far from the other students. She then sat down on the table instead of sitting on the bench. Kwanghee frowned at her.

 

 

"You sure don't act feminine, do you? Are you gay too?" He asked as he sat down properly on the bench and brought out his carefully wrapped lunch box on the table. He even has this thing called 'oshibori', a warm moist towel to sanitize your hand before eating.

 

 

Sandara rolled her eyes at him and his lunchbox. For someone hiding his uality, he sure is obvious.

 

 

"If I kiss you right now, what will I be?" She answered, tone almost kidding, as she tried to snatch the appetizing egg omelette on Kwanghee's lunch.

 

 

"Ya!" Kwanghee slapped her hand away as he moved his lunchbox from her. "Didn't you bring your own lunch?" He annoyingly asked her but Sandara was already munching an apple. He rolled his eyes at this. "Never mind."  He then started eating his lunch. He swallowed first before, "Also, you're not my type."

 

 

Sandara smirked at this. She bit a portion of the apple before raising an eyebrow at Kwanghee. "Why not?"

 

 

Kwanghee shrugged his shoulders. "You're scary." He answered, matter-of-factly.

 

 

Sandara laughed. He sure is fun to be around sometimes.

 

 

Kwanghee continued. "Who the hell in the world would not carry a cellphone around them? Blackmails me by asking information on the other people in this university? Andddd appearing randomly in front of me to use my cellphone, huh?! You sure are scary!" Kwanghee complained, almost out loud.

 

 

Sandara didn't answer that. It's been two Tuesdays now and she is just randomly asking Kwanghee questions about Madtown University and its other students or important events happening in this school. She asked all sort of questions on other people except about them.

 

 

BIGBANG. 

 

 

Her true target.

 

 

Sandara didn't asked about them, yet. She didn't want to appear obvious to Kwanghee that she is only interested about knowing BIGBANG.


 

So far, she is taking this slow. Only observing BIGBANG for now.

 

 

And right now, the fraternity members are s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter