WILDFLOWER

My Last Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"In a field of roses, she is a wildflower."

- Anonymous 


 

 


 

 

 

 

"She is not who you think she is, hyung." Seungri started telling GD when the leader of the fraternity came to visit him to the hospital that night. "She was the one who pushed me from the building."

 

 

If GD was surprised by that unexpected revelation, his face didn't show it right away. He remained quiet as he listened to Seungri. Dar Ah. Seungri is talking about Dar Ah.

 

 

"What do you mean?" GD still asked Seungri after a while. His face void of emotions.

 

 

Seungri tried to move a little bit up from the bed to explain more things to the leader but he grimaced right away from the pain. He settled to remain still on lying down instead.

 

 

"Dar Ah is not her real name. She is actually the sister of Park Sanghyun, the student who killed himself last year shortly after joining The Selection Day for the BIGBANG fraternity." Seungri revealed more to GD while looking straight at him. "She came to Madtown U to get revenge on us. She blames us for her brother's death." 

 

 

GD finds it hard to believe what Seungri is talking about right now but he didn't interrupt him. He continued listening. But GD admits, his heart was beating faster every minute passed listening to Seungri's revelations about Dar Ah.

 

 

"She joined BIGBANG because she has been targeting us from the beginning. I found Park Sanghyun's journal in her room and he wrote there that BIGBANG was the one behind the bullying that have happened to him. No wonder she thinks we killed her brother. That's how I discovered her true identity." Seungri closed his eyes as he sighed at the memory. "I confronted her and she pushed me off the rooftop. Thank God, the bushes were there to cushion my fall or I would be dead by now." He opened his eyes again and looked at the quiet leader. "She is dangerous, hyung. I wouldn't be surprised if she's the one behind that news on TV about TOP-hyung, too."

 

 

GD didn't respond to that as he felt his insides already getting numbed. He felt nothing as he also refused to believe what Seungri was talking about right now. But as he looked at the bandages and tractions all over Seungri's recovering body, GD knows there is no way the youngest member of the fraternity would make things up and lie about this serious thing.

 

 

Dar Ah. The mysterious woman he is greatly fond of was behind all of this. She's the one secretly targeting BIGBANG one by one...from the inside.

 

 

'Damn it.'

 

 

GD stood up as he prepared to leave the place now. "Did the others know?" He asked Seungri.

 

 

Seungri shook his head no. "I have to tell you first." He just answered.

 

 

GD nodded. "Don't tell the others yet." He mindlessly ruffled Seungri's hair a bit before he began to walk towards the door now. His steps were getting heavy while his chest was already rising up in anger. 'God damnit.' God forbids what he will do to Dar Ah with this.

 

 

"Hyung." Seungri called him again.

 

 

GD looked at Seungri over his shoulder to find him looking seriously at him. Seungri also told the very thing that's been running in GD's mind for a while now ever since he revealed the truth to him about Dar Ah.

 

 

"She have played you, hyung. I'm sorry." Seungri's words to him, his voice even apologetic. Out of all the members of the fraternity, the truth must be the most difficult to him.

 

 

GD didn't answer to that as he left the hospital. His footsteps were fast and heavy as he is getting angrier every minute passing. Whether to him self for being a fool or towards her.

 

 

Seungri was right. He have been played...big time.

 

 

On the way home, GD drives his car like a mad man. He stepped on the car accelerator faster than he have ever done before. He was driving like he was on some sort of a twisted race...but with no definite course and no trophies ahead. Only Dar Ah's face in his mind.

 

 

He is mad. Very mad.


 

 

 

 

GD came home to a house that's still dark. Like how he expected it, no one is home yet.

 

 

GD already messaged the men he wants the house alone to himself tonight. Taeyang and Daesung were quick to respond 'Yes. No problem, God.' While TOP didn't respond to any of his texts yet.

 

 

As for Dar Ah. GD will patiently wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter