Friend?

We Found Love in Nadam

 

[FEI’S POV]

This morning I woke up quite fresh. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. After I went out from the shower, I laid back on my bed and looked at my clock.

“Huh? It’s 9 already? It’s so not me waking up this noon,” but I felt like the weather was perfect for going back to sleep.

I the stereo and put my newest album—Miss A The Fourth Project, Touch—which I got from mom a few days ago.

You touch my heart, baaaby~ Touch, touch! Nae maeumeul modu, da, da, da, gajyeo gasseooo~~” I danced regardless to the song until the 5th track—Over U—came up.

Over U, yep, got to forget about Siwon.

Jilliji anni, geu ttokgateuk yeongi bogo inneuni geunyang neol moreuneun sarami dwae julge, cause, I’m so over you, you, you, you, you, you~” I gave a little pressure on the word ‘I’m so over you’.

I’m so ove—

“Fei-ya, come down, honey, there are guests here,” mom called me from downstairs. I stopped the music immediately.

“Guests? Who are they, eomma?” Please don’t say it’s Siwon. I mean, duh? I’m trying to forget him.

“Mr. Hwang and his family, our neighbor.”

For a second I thought, Mr. Hwang? Who is he? Our neighbor? All I know, my neighbors are Mr. Cha, Mr. Byun and beside us is emp—WAIT!? “O-okay, mom.”

I strolled downstairs slowly and nervously, while thinking ‘is that true about my thoughts?’. About 3 steps more I could see who’s this guest my mom and I were talking about. And, yep, she’s a short-blond-haired little girl. It’s true.

“Here, Fei, say hi to Mr. Hwang Chansung, our new neighbor,” eomma said.

I saw a tall not-so-old ahjussi. We shook hands awkwardly—well actually it’s just me who’s awkward.

“M-morning, Mr. Hwang. How are you doing?”

“Morning. Wow, you’re tall! I’m fine thank you,” he said kindly and with a smile.

“Ahaha, yeah thank you Mr. Hwang.”

“This is Mrs. Hwang Eunjung,” eomma said as she introduced me to this so freaking fashionable pretty-young ahjumma.

“Morning, Mrs. Hwang, how are you?”

“Hey, Fei! I’m great, thanks!” she greeted.

“And this is Sunny,” mom said. Yes eomma, I knew her.

I shook hands with her, for the first time. Awkward? Obviously.

“Hi!” I said slowly and smiled. She did the same.

After we had some chit-chats, appa decided to talk about his bussiness stuffs the children won’t understand.

“Um, girls, you’ve already known each other, right? How about you two go talk to your room, Fei?” asked eomma to me.

What can I do? It won’t be funny if I reject it. It’s impossible if I throw Sunny from the balcony later.

“Yeah, that would be great, eomma,” I said and I looked to Sunny. She looked...weird. “Kaja, Sunny-ssi, my room is upstairs.”

“Ah! Err-um, okay,” she said and eye-smiled.

***

“Uh, what would you like to drink?”

“Oh, a-aniyo, I’m okay, thanks.”

“No, gwaenchanha, seriously, what would you like?”

“Y-yeah, seriously I’m okay, I don’t like drinking.”

What, so you’re trying to be fun? Ha...

“O-oh, okay,” then we both entered my room. “Err, sorry, my room is an unorganized mess, haven’t tidy it up yet.”

“It’s okay, mine’s too.”

Then I sat on my bed. I was confused about what topic we should talk about. Siwon? You wish.

“Your room... Has a balcony?” she asked.

“Eh, yeah.”

“Oh, that’s good.”

“Yep, it’s my favorite place in this house.”

Then a long awkward silence.

“Okay, that’s enough. We don’t have to pretend that we’re just met a few minutes ago,” she said seriously.

Okay, I went pretty panic actually. But I tried to stay cool.

“...Is there anything that you want to talk about?” I asked.

She sighed, “I feel so stupid.”

“Huh? Why?”

“Yeah, I’m just wondering, how can I possibly fight over a guy. Hahaha, insane!”

“Um, you mean, with me?”

“Yep.”

“Then, why do you have to feel stupid?”

“Why do we have to fight like this?”

And then I thought. Yeah, I’m fighting with a girl that in fact I don’t know at all and that’s because of a guy. Ridiculous!

“It’s proven right, there’s no winner among us,” she said.

What? How did she know? Did she know all of these? I act stupid, “there’s no winner? What do you mean?”

“Enough, Fei. I knew it already. Siwon got a girlfriend right,” she sighed.

“Oh... So you’ve known.”

“Yeah, and she’s... Your sister, right?”

Okay, she knew everything. I nodded.

“Oh, one thing. I’m still wondering how angry you were until you made them split up like that?” she asked.

“What!? Split up?!?” I was so shocked.

“Fei, don’t you know it? They’ve broke up already. Siwon himself told me.”

The words ‘Siwon himself told me’ made my blood boiled up. But, it’s impossible for him to tell me that he’s already broke up with Yoona. But... broke up? Seriously?

“I-I don’t know a thing at all that they’ve broke up. M-my sister didn’t tell me a thing too.”

“Oh, so they broke up, wasn’t because of you, right?”

“Of course not! Go ask Yoona eonni if you don’t believe me.”

“Y-yeah, yeah, Fei. Calm down.”

“S-sorry. Oh my God... I didn’t expect for them to break up. I feel so guilty.”

“So, you don’t like Siwon anymore?”

“I... Don’t know. I guess so. How about you?”

“Me neither. But I guess so, too,” she smiled at me. “Do you... Have his number?”

“Huh? For what?”

“Do you have it?”

“Yeah, I have it. Why?”

“You’re lucky.”

I wondered, the hell was she talking about exactly? “What do you mean? Don’t you have it?”

“Well, I have it. But it’s... Fake,” she said coldly. I guess there’s a story behind this number.

“So, there’s a guy who pretended to be Siwon, and... And he texted me. And I stupidly believed that it was him,” her voice was soaked.

I got more curious and I wanted to know more, “Really? Then?”

“We’ve exchanged messages regularly and we’ve become close friends. And when the Nadam High Spring Ball was held, this person asked me to meet up with him. There, he told me that he wasn’t Siwon.”

Wow, she got her own story, I guess. “So, who’s the guy? If I’m... allowed to know?”

“He’s, Sungmin, Siwon’s best friend.”

“What? H-how could that—I mean, that was crazy, seriously?”

She nodded and started to sob. I quickly reached my tissue box and handed it over her.

“Thanks,” she said. From that point, I decided to not to talk about this anymore.

***

“Wow, you got Miss A?” she asked as she reached my Miss A Touch album from the shelf.

“Yeah, mom bought it for me couple weeks ago.”

“You like them?”

“After I watched Dream High, yes!” I replied with full of excitements.

“Oh my God, we’re totally the same!”

We eventually talked about k-pop stars, I told her about my biases and she did the same too. She gave me many new informations I haven’t know.

“Hahaha, true, God. EXO’s Baekhyun is the cutest! Diehard-fan!” Sunny said excitedly.

She turned out to be different from what I thought. She’s cheerful and fun to talk with.

“You know what? If we knew each other a little bit earlier, this argument will never happened,” Sunny said which in my opinion it’s pure true.

“Yea-yeah. We could’ve been bestfriends since the beginning,” I nodded.

“Fei, Sunny, come down here girls, Mr. Hwang is going home now,” both of us suddenly heard my mom screamed from the first floor.

We looked each other and laughed.

“Ah yes, one more things,” Sunny said, “I’m sorry for the ripped dress when you were performing your drama, and that fake letter incident too. It’s all my fault and I got the payback.”

I smiled, “my God, it’s been a long time. Cut it out, I already forgive you anyway. I’m sorry too for pouring that hot coffee and embarrassed you at the Starbucks back then.”

“Alright, hehe,” she eye-smiled.

I gave my hand to Sunny, like what Siwon did to me, and said, “friend?”

“Bestfriend!” she welcomed my hand warmly and laughed.

After that, Sunny’s family went home. I’m happy today, because I eventually don’t have any enemies anymore. Epic thing was, this enemy I’m talking about become my bestfriend! Isn’t it weird? Very! Hahaha, but these things could possibly happened, even if it feels impossible, right? Miracles happen, everyday.

***

That night, Seulong oppa texted me. What? He asked me to hang out with him... Again? At a park. Hm, tomorrow... I have nothing to do truthfully. He said he has something that he wants to tell me. Is it important? Ah, molla. Seulong oppa indeed likes to give surprises![]

 

==========

 

aigoooo~ hello, readers!

I'm really sorry for the pretty long wait! T-T

I don't know what happened to the site, I guess it was a bit broken or smth, keke :3

so there you go, the latest update~^^

hope you'll like this chapter, Fei & Sunny became friends, best friends!

what will happen next? please stay tune for further story :D

don't forget to drop some comments and please subscribe~!^^

thank you <3