Meet again

THE CAT CATCHES THE BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“The person you meet is the one that can be effect into your life”

 

 

TWO WEEKS LATER…

JIYONG PENTHOUSE

 

Jiyong wear his shirt before button it. He stares blankly out of the window while button his shirt. Suddenly, his phone vibrates sign a new message. Jiyong take the phone and read the message.

 

Meeting with Mr. John today at 9 am – Mr. Park

 

His secretary, Mr. Park informs him about the meeting for that day. After he read the message, Jiyong take his stuffs and then leave his room.

 

“Morning, sir” his butler greet him before pour coffee for him.

“Morning, samchon” Jiyong replied while take his breakfast.

“What are you wanted for the dinner today?” his butler asked.

“Oh don’t bother…I’ll eat with my family tonight” Jiyong replied while munch his foods.

His butler nodded before he leave Jiyong enjoy his breakfast.

 

 

TAEYEON APARTMENT

 

“Yah…Lee Ji Eun! Wake up! We’re already late for work!” Taeyeon shout to her housemate.

“Arhhh…give me 5 minute” Ji Eun replied lazily.

Taeyeon shakes her head when she saw her friend.

 

After she leaves the house, Taeyeon is living in her friend Ji Eun's house. Ji Eun was her best friend in college. In addition, Ji Eun who works as a receptionist at Kwon Hotel helps her for make Taeyeon work at the same hotel as her. Coincidentally, Mr. Kwon Secretary's position is vacant. The position needs to be filled immediately because his old secretary will be moving and the luck Taeyeon gets the position after having an interview. Taeyeon started to feel comfortable after working for a week. Her chief, Mr. Kwon taught her a lot about the intricacies of hotel management.

 

“Ji Eun, wake up…the train will not wait for us!” Taeyeon shouts while grab Ji Eun hand to make sure she wakes up.

“Arasso…arasso…” Ji Eun replied while get up from the bed but her eyes still closed.

Taeyeon chuckles when she saw her friend like that. After Ji Eun enters the bathroom, Taeyeon go to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for them.

 

 

KWON HOTEL

 

Taeyeon and Ji Eun arrived at the hotel and rush toward the staff locker room.

“Are you busy today?” Ji Eun asked while place her stuff into the locker.

“Yup, Mr. Kwon has to meet client and do routine” Taeyeon replied while locked her locker.

“Okay, see you afterwards” Ji Eun said before Taeyeon walk out from the locker room.

“Ji Eun…” Seohuyn, one of the staff greet Ji Eun.

“Hey…morning…” Ji Eun replied while smiling.

“Why is Taeyeon in rushing?” Seohuyn asked while place her stuff inside her locker.

“Well…you know her schedule…Mr. Kown have a meeting today” Ji Eun replied.

“Oh…by the way… a while ago I saw our COO. So stylish.” Seohuyn said while smiling.

“Really? Argh…I want to see him too” Ji Eun replied while pout her lips.

“Perhaps we can see him today? Looks like he will be at the hotel,” Seohyun said excitedly.

“I hope so…” Ji Eun replied.

“Hello…both of you…please faster…we have many guests to entertain” Sunny, the Hotel Manager said to them.

“Sorry, unnie. We’re ready,” Seohyun replied before she locked her locker.

After that, all of them leave the locker room to start their works.

 

 

 

Taeyeon open the notebook to look Mr. Kwon schedule for that day before she informs him. After that, she went into Mr. Kwon office and then starts to clean up his desk. She open the window blinds and then re-arrange the document on the desk. Moment later, Mr. Kwon arrive and saw Taeyeon is arranging his desk.

“Morning, sir” Taeyeon greet him whit smile.

“Morning…” Mr. Kwon replied while smiling.

“Sir, here the document you want” Taeyeon said while give him the document.

“Thanks. So…what’s for today?” Mr. Kwon asked.

Taeyeon read Mr. Kwon schedule for that day while he seat on his chair and read the document before.

“Okay…set the place for the meeting,” Mr. Kwon said afterwards.

“Yes, sir” Taeyeon replied.

“Oh…don’t forget…my coffee” Mr. Kwon said while smiling.

“Two tea spoon of sugar without milk, right?” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

“You got that!” Mr. Kwon said before he continues with his work.

After that, Taeyeon place her notebook and go toward the pantry.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong walk out from the elevator and go straight to his father office. When he arrives in front of the office, he saw no one at the secretary desk. However, he noticed someone in the pantry but he just ignores it and then went into the office after knock the door.

“Appa” Jiyong said after enter the office.

“Oh Jiyong…come here” Mr. Kwon replied when he saw his son.

“Why you want to meet me?” Jiyong asked.

“I have something for you,” Mr. Kwon said excitedly.

Jiyong wait for his father finish his words.

“Here…for you” Mr. Kwon continue while give him the document.

Jiyong take the document and open it.

Moment later, after Jiyong finish read the document, he say

“Daebak…! This is true?”

Mr. Kwon nodded while chuckles.

“Yup…I want you to help me with that new branch. Dami will help you with that,” Mr. Kwon said while smiling.

“Great..! I’m so excited for this new branch,” Jiyong replied while smiling.

“Do it well. I want the hotel give more benefit for us,” Mr. Kwon said.

“Of course, appa. Thanks for trusting me” Jiyong replied.

“That’s because you’re my son,” Mr. Kown said proudly.

Jiyong is smiling after his father said that. Afterwards, Jiyong excuses leaving the office and letting Mr. Kwon doing his works.

 

 

 

Taeyeon place the cup on the tray before taking it to Mr. Kwon's office. When she about to walk out the pantry, she saw someone is already walking out from the office. She didn’t saw who is that person but she know that person is one of the hotel staff by looking at his suits. She knock the door before enter with the tray on her hand.

“Here, sir. Your coffee” Taeyeon said while place the cup slowly.

“Thank you…” Mr. Kwon replied before he takes sips.

“Do you need anything else?” Taeyeon asked before she leaves the office.

“Hurm…I want you to fax this letter to my daughter Dami and then inform her to reply me immediately” Mr. Kwon said while give Taeyeon a letter.

“Okay, sir” Taeyeon take the letter and then she walks out from the office.

 

 

 

DURING BREAK HOUR

CAFETERIA

 

Ji Eun places her food on the table before she take a seat.

“Hey, will Taeyeon unnie join us today?” Seohyun asked.

“I don’t know…she said Mr. Kwon have a meeting today. Perhaps they’re still in that meeting,” Ji Eun said randomly.

“Hurm…” Seohyun replied while she munches her foods.

“Hey…look there…!” suddenly Seohyun said excitedly.

Ji Eun turns her head and then she saw their COO is walking toward their place.

“What a lucky day~~~” Ji Eun said while staring at COO.

“Look…he’s sitting beside us...!” Seohyun said whispering but can be heard by Ji Eun.

After that, the COO turns his look and saw them. He smiles while nodded to them.

“Ah…~ I’m melting…” Ji Eun said while touch her chest.

Seohyun just chuckles after she doing that.

 

 

 

Jiyong sitting at the cafeteria alone before someone approach him.

“Sorry, I’m late” Carina, Jiyong girlfriend said before her sitting in front of him.

“Nope, I’m just early. So, what make you want to meet me?” Jiyong asked.

“Ji…I miss you. Almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter