accidental proclaim

THE CAT CATCHES THE BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“His effort is a reflection of his love for you, that’s why effort is attractive”

 

 

KIM COMPANY

 

Jiwoong still at his office while finishing his works. Suddenly, someone knock his door before enters.

“Are you still here?” Young kwang asked.

Jiwoong nodded while say

“I have to finish this before go back”

Young Kwang still standing in front of Jiwoong while his mind is hesitates to ask Jiwoong about Taeyeon.

Jiwoong noticed Young Kwang still there and then he ask

“You have something to say?”

Young Kwang look at Jiwoong with uneasy face before he ask

“Actually, where is Taeyeon?”

“She told me that she’s out with her friend” Jiwoong replied

“Who? Do you know?” Young Kwang asked.

Jiwoong shakes his head sign he don’t know.

“Hurm…” Young Kwang wants to ask him more but when he saw Jiwoong is busy he just cancel his intention.

“Okay…I’ll go home first. Could you ask her to call me when she’s back?” Young Kwang asked.

“Sure” Jiwoong replied.

After that, Yong Kwang just leaves the office with mixed feeling meanwhile Jiwoong just continue finish his works.

 

 

 

 

Young Kwang is sitting silently in his car while thinking of Taeyeon. After he knows that Taeyeon lying to him, he feel uncomfortable inside. He knows that something might happen to make Taeyeon do that to him. When he calls her phone, his call goes to voicemail and that disappointed him. Then, he takes out his phone and tries to call her but this time he hesitates to wither should he call or not. In the end, he just keeps back his phone and starts the car engine. After Young Kwang leaving the car park, Jiyong's car is entering the building.

 

Jiyong parks his car near the entrance door. He then looks at Taeyeon with mixed feelings. After he confesses his love, Taeyeon didn't say anything to him. He can see her eyes show sadness and burden to something. Then, he decided that he would not ask her more about her feelings. It's hurt for him to see her like that. The word that has come out from just she asks him to send her back. In the end, Jiyong just follows her request by sending her to the company. Along the way, both of them just keep silent while accompanied by the sound of the radio.

“Tae, we’re just arrived” Jiyong said when he noticed Taeyeon didn’t move.

Taeyeon startled after she hear Jiyong voice. After that, she opens her seat belt and then she slowly opens the car door. Jiyong keep staring at her with sadden before he open the door and shouts Taeyeon name.

 

“Taeyeon…!” Jiyong shouts.

Taeyeon stops her steps but she didn’t turn to face him. She knows if she doing that, her heart will be hurt to see his sad face.

“I know...it's make you feel uncomfortable. But...I'm sorry...” Jiyong stops his words for a while.

“I know why you have to react like this...I understand...I'm sorry for making you feel like this way...” Jiyong continues.

However, at that moment, Taeyeon already burst into tears. She feels hurts when he said that.

“I think...I can't see you anymore. With this silent...heh...it's okay. I can try to accept your decision. But…still...I still want to you know that...I sincerely love you...unconditionally.” Jiyong keep saying while his eyes already in tears.

After Jiyong said that, Taeyeon turns to face him while she’s crying. Jiyong saw her cry and then Jiyong tears flow on his cheek slowly. Taeyeon runs toward him and then she says

“I’m sorry…”

Then, she touched Jiyong face softly and kiss on his lips. Both of them keep continuing kissing as if that was the last kiss of them. Jiyong moving his hand and hold her head to deeper the kiss. A moment later, Taeyeon release the kiss, and then she hugs him tightly. Jiyong hugs her back while he's rubbing her hair softly.

 

 

 

Jiwoong walkout from the elevator and then he goes toward the car park. When he steps out, suddenly he saw some couple is cuddling each other. He tries avoiding his eyes toward them but he can't when he noticed some familiar figure is there. He steps forward to see the figure and then he saw it's his little sister, Taeyeon. Jiwoong stunned when he saw Taeyeon is there while hugging a man. Jiwoong slowly approaching them and ask

“What's going on here?”

Both Jiyong and Taeyeon startled when hearing someone's voice greet them. They release the hugs and then Taeyeon saw her brother is standing there looking at them confusedly. After she saw her brother, Taeyeon push Jiyong toward her back before she says

“I can explain”

However, Jiwoong eyes keep on staring Jiyong. Jiyong try to say something but Taeyeon interrupt him and say

“Oppa…”

“Please explain before I assume something between you two.” Jiwoong said firmly while still staring at Jiyong.

“Oppa…” Taeyeon keep calling Jiwoong try to say something but her mind didn’t have any words to explain it to Jiwoong.

“I think… it's better for me to say here” suddenly Jiyong said while he touches Taeyeon shoulder softly.

Taeyeon turn to look at Jiyong worriedly. Meanwhile, Jiwoong keep silent while wait for them explain to him.

“I’m sorry for my behavior. Actually, I’m Jiyong…Kwon Jiyong…” Jiyong said to introduce himself to Jiwoong.

When Jiyong mention his name, Jiwoong know that Jiyong is Mr. Kwon son’s. But, he still staring at him silently to give him space for explain to him.

“I’m here just to meet Taeyeon…also…to tell her that I love her” Jiyong said softly while looks at Taeyeon.

Jiwoong feel surprised when he said that. He looks at Jiyong face before turn to look at Taeyeon.

“What are you saying?” Jiwoong asked again.

“I love her…I know her status…but…still…love her” Jiyong replied.

Jiwoong rubs his miserable face slowly after he heard Jiyong's words. He didn't expect that will come from his mouth but when he saw Jiyong's face, he can see his sincerity to love his little sister.

“Oppa…” Taeyeon said while she approaching Jiwoong.

“Now you said? Since when? It's when you work there?” Jiwoong asked disappointed.

Taeyeon stares at Jiwoong before she nodded slowly. Jiyong smiles when he saw Taeyeon nodded.

“Now what? What are you going to do?” Jiwoong asked with miserable face.

Taeyeon didn’t answer him but Jiyong walk toward them and say

“Let me talk to him”

Both Jiwoong and Taeyeon turn to look at Jiyong at the same time.

“No…! You can’t…!” Taeyeon said to refused his idea.

“What? Why? I can explain to him” Jiyong said try to persuade her.

“No…I don’t want you explain to him. It’s should be me” Taeyeon replied.

“What are you going to say? Will he let you go?” Jiyong asked with uncomfortable feelings.

“No…that’s not what I mean” Taeyeon replied.

Jiwoong stares at them before he shouts in front of them.

“Argh…stop it!” Jiwoong shouts.

Both of them startled when Jiwoong doing that.

“Now…it’s already late. You…let’s go home” Jiwoong said to Taeyeon.

Then he turns to Jiyong and say

“And you…follow us”

Jiyong stunned when Jiwoong said that. In the end, Taeyeon follow her brother to the car while Jiyong entering his car. All of them leaving the building and go to Kim resident.

 

 

KIM RESIDENT

 

Along the way to home, Jiwoong keeps silent from talking to Taeyeon. Taeyeon know that her brother feels disappointed with her after what just happens. She can see his face looks so tense while driving. So, she decided to not talk to him until they arrived home.

“You go inside first,” Jiwoong said after they arrived.

Taeyeon looks at him with uneasy but still, she listens to his words by entering the home.

Jiwoong walks out from the car and then he waves his hand assign to call Jiyong to come to him. Jiyong in rush come out from his car and then he’s approaching Jiwoong with nervousness.

“I know you…I know your parents… I know what kind of family you came...and to be honest, I didn't expect that you'll exist in her life. You said you know about her status, right?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

Jiyong nodded slowly.

“What exactly you think when you confess to her? What make you're sure she also loves you? I don't get it...” Jiwoong asked while frown.

Jiyong didn’t answer him immediately. But he try to explain to Jiwoong by saying

“To be honest, I don't know her true feelings...what make me doing this just because I want to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter