trueness

THE CAT CATCHES THE BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Honesty in a relationship is more honorable even if it hurts compared to untrue that made for happiness”

 

 

 

HOTEL ANNIVERSARY

KWON HOTEL

 

Jiwoong brings Taeyeon to meet her parents. However, Taeyeon steps stops at the door when she saw Young Kwang is there with their parents.

“What’s wrong?” Jiwoong asked when Taeyeon stops.

“Oppa…Young Kwang oppa…” Taeyeon said hesitate.

Jiwoong look inside before he turns to look at Taeyeon.

“Don’t you want to meet him? He really wants to meet you…” Jiwoong said softly.

“Oppa…I don’t think I’m ready for this…” Taeyeon replied.

“Then, what should I do?” Jiwoong asked.

“I’ll meet omma and appa but…not him…” Taeyeon replied.

Jiwoong silent for a while before he say

“Okay…I’ll arrange it just for you”

Taeyeon smiles after Jiwoong said that.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon is hiding behind the door while staring at Jiwoong and her parents. Suddenly, someone is coming behind her and then ask

“Who is he?”

Taeyeon startled when she saw Jiyong is standing behind her.

“Yah…you startled me…!” Taeyeon said while rub her chest.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon weirdly.

“What are you scared?” Jiyong asked.

“Nothing…why is you here? Aren’t you with your girlfriend?” Taeyeon asked while look behind Jiyong.

“Why? Can’t I be here with you?” Jiyong asked back without answering her.

Taeyeon turn to look at Jiyong while she narrows her eyes.

Jiyong stares back at her while smiling.

Taeyeon rolling her eyes toward him before her turn to look at her parents.  Jiyong chuckles when he saw Taeyeon face.

Suddenly, Taeyeon saw Young Kwang is coming toward her. In rush, she turns and pushes Jiyong with her.

“Go…go…go” Taeyeon said while push Jiyong.

“Yah…what happen…” Jiyong asked confused after Taeyeon just push him move away from there.

Taeyeon looks around where she should hide from Young Kwang. While she looks anxious to find a place to hide, she saw Young Kwang is already stepping out from the hall. Jiyong noticed something weird with Taeyeon's action. Then, Jiyong just follows his instinct by grabbing Taeyeon's hand, and both of them entering the janitor room.

 

 

 

 

Young Kwang walks out from the hall to go to the washroom. However, he noticed someone familiar from afar. Young Kwang suddenly feels uneasy when he noticed that person is running away from him. Then, he follows his instinct to walks toward them. However, when he reached the corner, he didn't saw anyone there. He moved forward to see if there is any door there but he just found the janitor room there. When he’s about to open the janitor room, his phone is ringing.

“Hello…” Young Kwang greets.

 

Meanwhile, in the janitor room, Jiyong and Taeyeon are standing close to each other. In the small room, Taeyeon can smell Jiyong fragrance and she can feel his breath near her hair. Suddenly, Taeyeon's heartbeat rapidly. The same situation with Jiyong, when he can smell Taeyeon hair and that makes his heart pound too fast. Both of them are standing silently in there and hear Young Kwang's voice from outside.

“Okay, I’m coming back” Young Kwang said before he just leaves there.

 

Both of them feel ease after Young Kwang leaves the area.

Taeyeon take a deep breath before she leaves it slowly.

“Who is he? Why are you hiding from him?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“None of your business” Taeyeon replied before she moves to open the door.

However, Jiyong stops her and then he pushes her to the wall. He grips her hand to the wall and staring at her firmly.

“What are you trying to do?” Taeyeon asked nervously.

Jiyong stares at her deeply before he slowly moves his head toward her.

“Everything about you will be a matter for me even though you like it or not.” Jiyong said whispering.

Taeyeon feel hard to breathe when Jiyong is too close to her like that. Jiyong noticed Taeyeon face and then he chuckles.

“You look too nervous... C’mon….breath…” Jiyong said jokingly.

Taeyeon feel furious when she saw Jiyong laughing at her. She then punches his stomach before she rushes to open the door.

“Yah….it’s hurt…” Jiyong said while hold his stomach.

Taeyeon just smirk at him before she walks from there and leave him.

“Argh…where’re you go? Yah…!” Jiyong shouts after Taeyeon just leave him there.

 

 

 

“Jiwoong, I have to go right now. Are you okay if going back with samchon?” Young Kwang asked after he comes back from the washroom.

“Sure” Jiwoong replied.

“Oh…I think I saw Taeyeon here but…” Young Kwang said while looking around.

Jiwoong look at him nervously after he hears that.

“Maybe just my imagination…Okay, see you tomorrow at office” Young Kwang continue said before he leaves the hall.

Jiwoong look at him leaving the hall with mixed feelings.

 

After Young Kwang leave, Jiwoong go to find Taeyeon. He went to find her outside the hall but before he leave, Mr. Kim stops him and tell him that his mother already want to leave the party. Jiwoong feel awry after Mr. Kim said that. He wants his parents meet Taeyeon before they go. In the end, he just follows his parents.

“Mr. Kwon, thank you for tonight,” Mr. Kim said happily.

“No…it’s my pleasure to have you and your family here” Mr. Kwon replied while smiling.

“Hope to meet you again,” Mr. Kim said.

“Anytime…just call me. We can have a drink together,” Mr. Kwon replied while laughing.

“Jiwoong, if you have anything want my help just ask…” Mr. Kwon continue while handshake with Jiwoong.

“Nae, ajeossi” Jiwoong replied politely.

“Dami” Mr. Kwon calls his daughter.

“Do you know him?” Mr. Kwon asked her.

Dami hesitate for a while before she reply

“Did he’s the owner of Kim Cooperation?”

“Now you noticed him,” Mr. Kwon said while laughing.

“I’m sorry. I’ve been busy with other stuff…” Dami said while bowing.

“It’s okay…I understand. Just look at this…you did a great job here…” Mr. Kim replied while smiling.

“Hey, it’s also the work of your daughter” Mr. Kwon said while smiling.

Mr. Kim stunned when Mr. Kwon said that. He looks around and feels proud what Taeyeon have done. Meanwhile, Dami looks surprised when her father mention about Taeyeon to them.

“Is Taeyeon their daughter?” Dami asked confused.

“Yah…don’t you know? This is her parents…” Mr. Kwon replied.

Dami startled when she knows who Taeyeon parents is. She didn’t expect that Taeyeon is from a wealth family.

“Sorry, ajeossi. I don’t know about that.” Dami said to apologies.

“It’s fine. She’s always like that” Mrs. Kim intterup when she noticed Dami guilty face.

“By the way, where is she? I didn’t see her tonight…didn’t she want to meet her parent’s here?” Mr. Kwon asked while looks around.

Jiwoong and his parents suddenly feel uncomfortable when Mr. Kwon said that.

“It’s okay. Perhaps, she’s busy doing her works…” Mr. Kim replied.

“I don’t think so…” Dami said while she also searching for Taeyeon.

“Well we can meet her later…” Mr. Kim said before he excuses himself to leave the party.

“I’ll send you,” Dami said while she escorts Taeyeon parents until outside the hall

 

 

 

 

“Thank you for coming…” Dami said while bowing politely.

“Nae…you can go” Mrs. Kim said while pat Dami shoulder.

“Nae…thank you” Dami replied but she still standing there wait for them leave the lobby.

After Taeyeon parents walk toward the exit door, suddenly Jiyong appear from Dami back.

“Noona!” Jiyong said.

“Yah...where have you been?” Dami asked when she final see Jiyong that night.

“I have something to do” Jiyong replied while look at the family walks at the lobby.

“Who’s there?” Jiyong cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter