the decision

THE CAT CATCHES THE BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sometimes something that happen it’s really out of our thought but we have to face it bravely. Even though we have to sacrifice something, we loved. That's reality.”

 

 

HOSPITAL

 

Taeyeon walked out from the washroom after she ended call with Jiyong. When she walk out, she saw Jiwoong is already there waiting for her. Jiwoong look at her face with mixed feelings. Taeyeon approach him and then hugs him tightly.

“I’m here,” Jiwoong said while he rubs Taeyeon hair softly.

“Oppa…what should I do?” aeyeon asked while she burst into tears again.

Jiwoong didn’t say anything when Taeyeon asked him that. His mind is very blank at that time. What just happen to their aunty is really surprise them.

“I know it’s my fault” Taeyeon suddenly blurt out her feelings.

“Why are you saying that?” Jiwoong asked while he releases the hugs.

However, Taeyeon didn’t answer him. She just continues crying non-stops. Then, Jiwoong bring her to somewhere else to make her comfortable.

 

 

 

Young Kwang enters the ward slowly before he closed the door. He saw Mrs. Kim is already in there sitting beside her mother.

“How is she?” Young Kwang asked slowly.

“She’s fine” Mrs. Kim replied.

Young Kwang stares at his mother while his trying hard not to cry.

Mrs. Kim saw him face and then she approach him.

“Be strong. You know your mother is a strong woman,” Mrs. Kim said before she hugs Young Kwang.

“Thanks, imo” Young Kwang said while he hugging her back.

After that, Young Kwang father enter the room. He approach his wife slowly before he touch her face and say

“Please, get well. I’m not ready to loss you”

Mrs. Kim and Young Kwang burst into tears after he said that.

 

 

 

 

Jiwoong sitting silently beside Taeyeon while give her space to let out her sadness. Afterward, Taeyeon turn to face him and say

“Actually, I have something to tell you”

Jiwoong look at her and wait for her to continue.

“Imo already know…” Taeyeon said slowly.

“She knows? Know what?” Jiwoong asked.

“I tell her that I want to cancel the wedding” Taeyeon replied.

“Oh God…” Jiwoong said when he hears that.

“She already knows that I have someone else…” Taeyeon continue said with sad.

Jiwoong look at his little sister before ask

“Young Kwang still doesn't know about this, right?”

Taeyeon nodded slowly.

“It’s my fault. I’m the reason aunty be like that” Taeyeon suddenly said while continue crying.

“Hey…hey…come here,” Jiwoong said while he hugging Taeyeon.

“This is nobody fault. What just happened is already happening. You can't blame yourself if imo faint.” Jiwoong said try to comfort her.

“But still…”Taeyeon said while crying in his arms.

Jiwoong know how Taeyeon feel after what just happen but he as her brother feel it’s really unfair for her.

“Shuh…don’t be sad,” Jiwoong said while he rubs Taeyeon hair softly.

“What should I do?” Taeyeon keeps asking that.

However, Jiwoong don’t know how to respond to her question. He just hugging Taeyeon tries to comfort her with the hugs.

 

 

 

 

“I think we should go” Mrs. Kim said to Jiwoong and Taeyeon.

“Yeah, it’s already late” Young Kwang said while he turn to look at Taeyeon pale face.

“Okay, I’ll go get the car” Jiwoong replied before he leaves the ward.

Taeyeon is standing beside the bed while staring at Young Kwang mother with guilty. Suddenly, she can feel someone pat her shoulder and she turn she saw Young Kwang is behind her.

“Go…you look so tired” Young Kwang said concern.

Mrs. Kim looks at them and then she just feels upset when she saw Young Kwang face. She knows what just happen is already happen. She feels sympathy when she looks at Young Kwang but in the same time, she can’t force her daughter either.

“Let’s go home,” Mrs. Kim said while she looks Taeyeon.

Taeyeon nodded after she hears her mother words. However, before Taeyeon leave the ward, she approach Young Kwang mother and whisper to her.

“I’m sorry, imo” Taeyeon said whispering to her ear.

Young Kwang and Mrs. Kim look at her curiously before they saw Taeyeon walk to the door.

“Take care of yourself,” Mrs. Kim said while she hugs Young Kwang.

“Nae…” Young Kwang replied while smiles.

“I’ll be back tomorrow,” Taeyeon said while she looks at Young Kwang.

“Okay…thank you” Young Kwang replied with smiles.

After that, Mrs. Kim and Taeyeon walk away from the ward with mixed feelings. Meanwhile, Young Kwang go back to look at her mother.

 

 

 

Along the way to the home, Taeyeon just keeps silent at the back. Meanwhile, Jiwoong and Mrs. Kim keep takes a glance to see her. Both of them didn't say anything after getting into the car. They know what just happen today really makes Taeyeon feel guilty but they don't know how to comfort her to adapt to the current situation. Meanwhile, Taeyeon's mind already miserable. She thinks the situation can be ease if she tells Young Kwang the truth but otherwise from her expected. The guilty feeling inside her really makes her heart hurts when she stares at Young Kwang's mother. Suddenly, her phone vibrate sign incoming message. Taeyeon open her phone and saw Jiyong's message.

 

I just want to say...I miss you. I wish you're here – Jiyong

 

Taeyeon read the message while smiling but then suddenly her eyes in teary after she thinks of Jiyong.

 

Miss you more…- Taeyeon

 

After she sends that, she just closed her eyes before her family noticed her tears.

 

 

 

When they arrive at home, Taeyeon immediate walks to her room without saying anything to her brother and mother. Meanwhile, Jiwoong and Mrs. Kim look at her worriedly before Mrs. Kim sign Jiwoong to look after her.

“Let her rest for a while” Jiwoong said while look at the upstairs.

“I’m so worried about her. What should we do?” Mrs. Kim asked worriedly.

Jiwoong didn’t answer his mother because he also don’t know what should he do for Taeyeon.

“Do you think she will stay with her decision?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

“I don’t know…but…” Jiwoong didn’t continue his words.

“What? Did something happen that I don’t know?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously while she looks at Jiwoong.

“Don’t worry. I’ll take care of her” Jiwoong replied with smiles to comfort his mother feelings.

“You have too,” Mrs. Kim said before she went to her room.

Then, Jiwoong go to refresh himself after his mother enters her room.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon lay on her bed after her inside her room. She wipes her tears continuously while her eyes closed. Suddenly, her phone is ringing. She takes out her phone and saw its Jiyong numbers. Taeyeon hesitate to answer the calls and in the end, she just let the call continue ringing. She gets up from her bed and go to refresh herself.

 

 

 

“She already sleeps?” Jiyong mutter while he looks at the clock.

He then keeps dialing Taeyeon numbers but have no respond from her side. Then, Jiyong decided to message her.

 

 

Are you sleeping? – Jiyong

 

However, he didn’t get any response from her. Jiyong feels uneasy when Taeyeon ignoring his calls and message. Jiyong's minds start to assume everything possible that makes Taeyeon ignore him and that makes his mind miserable to think about her.

“Did she already tell him?” Jiyong mutter alone.

“Should I meet him?” Jiyong continue mutter.

While he continues mumbles alone, suddenly his phone is ringing. He saw Taeyeon is calling him. He smiles and pick up the call in rush.

 

“Hello” Jiyong greet happily.

“Hey, why you keep calling me? Did something happen?” Taeyeon asked worried.

“No…I just miss you. Why you didn’t pick up my call?” Jiyong asked with sulky tone.

“Sorry, I…in a bathroom” Taeyeon replied hesitate.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter