au revoir

THE CAT CATCHES THE BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Everyone is deserving of love, respect, and loyalty. When you love someone you can give all.”

 

 

 

ONE DAY BEFORE THE HOTEL ANNIVERSARY

KWON HOTEL

 

Taeyeon is focusing on arrangement in the hall meanwhile Dami outside the hall.

“Taeyeon” Dami shouts to call her.

“Nae…” Taeyeon replied while speed her steps toward Dami.

“You take this document to Mr. Kwon. He knows what to do.” Dami said while give the file to Taeyeon.

“But, I have not finish setting up inside” Taeyeon said.

“It’s okay. I can handle that for you. Now go,” Dami replied.

Taeyeon nodded after she takes the file and then walks away from there.

“Okay everyone…we just have today to finish up the setting. C’mon keep moving…moving” Dami shout to all the staffs.

 

 

 

Taeyeon is standing in front of the elevator while waiting for the door open. Suddenly, she feels someone pat her shoulder and when she turn, she saw Sunny is smiling toward her.

“Where are you going?” Sunny asked while standing beside her.

“Upstairs” Taeyeon replied.

“It's really tense, right? For handling the ceremony,” Sunny said when she saw Taeyeon tired face.

“Yeah but still good opportunity” Taeyeon replied.

Then, the elevator is door open. Taeyeon and Sunny wait for the people get out before they hop into the elevator.

“Which floor?” Taeyeon asked to help Sunny push the button.

“15th” Sunny replied.

After that, both of them just keep silent while the elevator moving upstairs. However, the elevator stops at 10th floor. When the door open, both of them saw Jiyong enter the elevator. Taeyeon stunned when she saw Jiyong entering the elevator.

“Oh Miss Lee, where are you going?” Jiyong asked Sunny.

“As usual, I have to make sure the guests are comfortable here” Sunny replied while smiling.

“Hurm…good to hear that” Jiyong said.

After that, three of them just are silent. Sunny noticed that Taeyeon try to cover her face with the file when Jiyong enter the elevator and at the same time she also noticed Jiyong keep take a glance at Taeyeon after he in the elevator.

 

 

 

 

A moment later, Sunny arrives at her floor and excuses herself before getting out of the elevator. After the door closed, the awkward situation arises in there.

“Do you think I don't recognize you when you covering your face like that?” Jiyong suddenly said while he turns to face Taeyeon.

Taeyeon startled when Jiyong look at her. Suddenly, Taeyeon feel awkward to talk to him after that hugging scene. The truth is, after that hugs, Taeyeon is trying hard to make sure she didn't see Jiyong anywhere. Is she saw him, she will give an excuses to escape from him. Jiyong noticed Taeyeon's behavior when he's around her. Although he feels uneasy, he admits that he misses talking to her.  

“Why are you running away from me?” Jiyong continue asked.

“Running? What are you talking?” Taeyeon said while chuckles awkwardly.

Jiyong stares at her deeply before he bravely steps closed to her and make her to the corner to make sure she didn't move away. Taeyeon stunned after Jiyong doing that. She tries to move her body but Jiyong hands trap her.

“Where are you going?” Jiyong asked while smirk.

Taeyeon turn to look at the LED lamps that show the number of floor. It showed that there was only one floor left before she arrived.

“What are you staring?” Jiyong asked curiously before he turns his face.

However, while Jiyong turn his face, the elevator is already stopping at the Taeyeon floor. When the door open, Taeyeon pushes Jiyong away and then step out from the elevator.

Jiyong shocked when Taeyeon pushed his body away and then he just smiled.

“She’s cute,” Jiyong mumbles before he pushes the closed-door button.

 

 

KIM COMPANY

 

Jiwoong knocks the door before he enters Mr. Kim office.

“Yes, Jiwoong. Come in” Mr. Kim said when he saw Jiwoong enter his office.

“Did you call me?” Jiwoong asked.

“Nae…tomorrow me and omma have a dinner at Kwon hotel. So, I want you to come with us. I want to introduce you to other contacts,” Mr. Kim said.

“Sure” Jiwoong replied.

“Ouh…ask Young Kwang too,” Mr. Kim said.

“I will” Jiwoong replied.

“Good” Mr. Kim said.

“So, anything else?” Jiwoong asked.

“Hurm…did she contact you lately?” Mr. Kim asked.

Jiwoong shakes his head slowly.

“Hurm…it’s okay. You may go” Mr. Kim said.

“Appa, if you want to know about her, why don’t you just call her? I already give you her numbers,” Jiwoong said.

“No. Never” Mr. Kim replied firmly.

Jiwoong look at his father sadly before he excuses himself to leave the office.

“Both of them are ego,” Jiwoong mumble after he closed the door.

 

 

 

 

Jiwoong knocks Young Kwang office door before he enter the office.

“Are you busy?” Jiwoong asked when he saw Young Kwang is doing his works.

“Not really, what’s the matter?” Young Kwang asked.

“Tomorrow samchon want us to follow him go to dinner at Kwon hotel. He said he want to introduce us to some of his friends,” Jiwoong said.

“Nice. I’ll make sure to attend that,” Young Kwang replied while smiles.

“By the way, can you drive me there? I don’t want to ride same car with my parents. At least, we can go late there” Jiwoong give his idea to Young Kwang.

“That’s great. I’ll pick up you later” Young Kwang replied agree with his idea.

“Okay, continue your works” Jiwoong said before he get up to leave the office.

“Wait up” suddenly Young Kwang stop Jiwoong.

“What?” Jiwoong asked.

“Did she call you?” Young Kwang asked.

Jiwoong just shakes his head.

“Don’t you try to call her?” Jiwoong asked.

“Many times and always go to the voice mailbox,” Young Kwang said disappointed.

“Keep fighting! I know she will answer your call. If not today but one day later when she’s ready…” Jiwoong replied to comfort Young Kwang.

“I hope so,” Young Kwang said while smiles bitterly.

Jiwoong just look at him before he leaves the office.

 

 

HOTEL ANNIVERSARY

KWON HOTEL

 

 

Dami looks around to make sure the things going well. Meanwhile, Taeyeon is busy with the kitchen staffs to make sure the foods are ready.

“Noona” Jiyong greet when he enter the hall.

“Hey, you’re already here. Come, help me with those flowers,” Dami said.

“Where is Taeyeon?” Jiyong asked while follow Dami.

“She’s busy with the catering” Dami replied.

Jiyong nodded while pout.

 

 

 

 

Few moments later, the ceremony began and several guests began to enter the hall with their partners. Mr. and Mrs. Kwon are busy entertaining the guest meanwhile Dami is with her friends. Jiyong is standing nearby the stage while chatting with his business friends. However, his eyes keep looking around.

“Are you waiting for someone?” his friend asked.

“Oh…no one” Jiyong replied while shakes his head.

As the event unfolded, Taeyeon stood outside watching the situation.

“This event looks so grand,” Ji Eun said while standing beside Taeyeon.

“Yeah…I've attended the ceremony like this” Taeyeon replied randomly.

“Of course you do. I already forgot which family are you from,” Ji Eun said.

“Yah…that not I mean” Taeyeon replied.

“I Know…” Ji Eun said.

After that, both of them just standing there and watching the ceremony.

 

 

 

After that, Taeyeon heard music melodious sounds from the hall.

“I like this kind of music…” Taeyeon said to Ji Eun.

“Me too” Jiyong replied right in her ear.

Taeyeon stunned and statue herself after heard Jiyong's voice too close to her.

Jiyong smirk when he noticed Taeyeon face.

“What are you doing out here? Why don’t you stay inside?” Jiyong continue asked when Taeyeon didn’t respond him.

Taeyeon turn her body slowly and face Jiyong. Then, she noticed someone is wavi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter