his feelings

THE CAT CATCHES THE BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sometimes I can't ignore what I feel when I see your smiles”

 

 

KIM RESIDENT

 

Taeyeon enter the home after Young Kwang asks her to. When she walks through the living room, she saw her mother and brother are standing nearby the window looking outside.

“What are two doing?” Taeyeon asked when she approaching them.

Both of them startled when they hear Taeyeon voce from back.

“Ouh…we’re looking at Young Kwang” Mrs. Kim replied stuttered.

Then, she just goes back to the couch and continues her reading.

“So…how’s the party?” Jiwoong asked while smirks wickedly.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes when she saw her brother face.

“Did something happen there? You two look happy when comeback…” Jiwoong continue while he smirks.

“None of your business” Taeyeon replied before her leaving the area and went to her room.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon close the door after her entering her room. Then, she places her bag on the desk before her open and saw the gummy bears inside her bag.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Here, for you” Jiyong said before he leave Taeyeon that night.

Taeyeon takes the gummy bear with mixed feelings.

“Thank you” Taeyeon replied while smiles awkwardly.

“Don’t forget to message me after you arrived Jeonju” Jiyong said while smiling.

Taeyeon just stares at him without respond him.

After that, Jiyong just walk to his car but before he enters the car, he turn back and wave to Taeyeon with smiles. Meanwhile, Taeyeon just standing there look at him until his car disappear from her sight.

 

END FLASHBACK

 

Taeyeon take the gummy bear and then she lay on her bed. After that, she takes her phone and message Jiyong.

 

Safely arrived – Taeyeon

Glad to hear that – Jiyong

 

After Jiyong replying her message, Taeyeon hesitate either she have to respond him more or just let him be. However, while she heasitate, Jiyong message enters.

 

I hope to meet you again – Jiyong

Then, you have to come here… - Taeyeon

Should I? – Jiyong

Ha…ha…if you want too. But if you’re here, I can show you around – Taeyeon

That’s great…but still…I’m busy here… - Jiyong

I know that…that’s why dare to say it because I know you can't…:p – Taeyeon

How could you doing this to me? L - Jiyong

Ha…ha…ha…J - Taeyeon

 

Then, Jiyong didn’t reply her more. Taeyeon feel uneasy when Jiyong didn’t say anything afterwards.

“Did he sulking?” Taeyeon mumble alone.

She then wants to message Jiyong but her phone show incoming call. She saw it’s Young Kwang numbers. She frown while look at her phone before she pick up the call.

 

“Yes?” Taeyeon greets.

“Erm…sorry…I’m forgot to ask you. When are we going to the bridal boutique? Omma keeps asking me that’s why…” Young Kwang said hesitates.

Taeyeon didn’t respond him for a while. Suddenly, Young Kwang feels uneasy when Taeyeon keep silent.

“Hello? Are you there?” Young Kwang asked.

“Nae…” Taeyeon replied slowly.

“So...?” Young Kwang asked

“Can we go this weekend?” Taeyeon asked him.

“Oh…sure! I’ll tell omma…” Young Kwang said excitedly after he hears that.

“Okay…” Taeyeon replied before she ended the call.

After that, Taeyeon just feel guilty toward Young Kwang. She knows that what she's doing is wrong. Also, what the things between her and Jiyong are something that she also didn't have any explanation. At that moment, Taeyeon just feels confused with her own feelings.

 

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

That night, after he’s meets Taeyeon, he decided to go back at his parents bungalow. He feel want to relaxing himself there on weekend. Jiyong still on his bed after he’s messaging Taeyeon. When Taeyeon replying his text, Jiyong feel so excited but when he remember that Taeyeon is already engaged, he feel upset. That’s why he decided to stop from message her more. After that, Jiyong just get up and refresh himself.

 

“Finally, you’re awake” his mother said sarcastically after she saw Jiyong enter the kitchen.

“Omma…” Jiyong said while chuckles.

“You want something to eat?” Mrs. Kwon asked while she opens the fridge.

“Anything” Jiyong replied before his seat at the chair.

“Where is appa?” Jiyong asked when he didn’t saw Mr. Kwon.

“As usual, at his workroom…” Mrs. Kwon replied while she place omelet, tofu and rice in front of Jiyong.

Jiyong take the utensil before him start eating the foods. While he munches his foods, Jiyong keep staring at his food blankly. Mrs. Kwon look at him curiously before she ask

“What are you thinking?”

Jiyong stunned when he hear Mrs. Kwon voice.

“What?” Jiyong asked.

“You look thinking of something…what is it?” Mrs. Kwon asked worriedly.

“Nothing…” Jiyong replied while he continues munches his foods.

Mrs. Kwon keep staring at him before she suddenly say

“I’m so happy to meet Taeyeon last night”

Jiyong turn his face to look at Mrs. Kwon. Mrs. Kwon smiles after Jiyong stares at her like that.

“Why?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“I don’t know… first time to meet her...I already like that girl. She's adorable.” Mrs. Kwon said.

“Yeah, you’re right” Jiyong blurt out accidentally.

Then, he noticed that he’s already say that. Mrs. Kwon smiles widely while looking at her son.

“Do you have feelings for Taeyeon?” Mrs. Kwon suddenly asked.

“Omma…what are you saying?” Jiyong asked while chuckle awkwardly.

Mrs. Kwon keep staring at her son until Jiyong say

“Omma…stop staring at me”

“Why don't you tell her?” Mrs. Kwon asked curiously.

Jiyong didn’t respond his mother for a while.

“It's that because she engaged?” Mrs. Kwon continues asked.

“I don’t know omma…” Jiyong replied slowly.

“Be honest with me…are you did you really have feelings toward her?” Mrs. Kwon asked again.

Jiyong look at his mother before he nodded slowly.

“Then, go tell her…!” Mrs. Kwon said firmly.

“It’s not easy, omma…” Jiyong replied while smiling.

“What’s not easy? Just go tell her about your feelings…be honest. Whatever she says, you have to accept it. That's a gentleman..! If you keep hiding your feelings, you get nothing...and it will hunt your forever...and you will regret it.” Mrs. Kwon said firmly.

Jiyong startled when his mother said that. However, his mother words give some effect to him to think about his reaction to his feelings.

“Do you think she’s being okay?” Jiyong asked hesitate.

“If you wanna think of her, why don't you just ignore her? Why you have to treat her nicely? Jiyong, I know you...I can see your face when she's come to the party.” Mrs. Kwon said while smiling.

“You saw that?” Jiyong asked shyly.

Mrs. Kwon nodded.

After that, Jiyong just shakes his head shyly and Mrs. Kwon just looks at him with smiles.

 

 

THREE DAYS LATER

KIM COMPANY

 

After finish the meeting, Taeyeon and Jiwoong still in the room to talks some of their works. While both of them are focusing on their works, suddenly, Taeyeon phone is ringing. Taeyeon pick up the phone without looking at the caller.

 

“Yup?” Taeyeon greets.

“Where are you?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon startled when she hear Jiyong voice. Jiwoong that seat nearby also can see Taeyeon face change after she pick up the call.

“At office” Taeyeon replied slowly.

“Have you eaten yet?” Jiyong asked

“Hurm…” Taeyeon replied.

“When will you finish your work?” Jiyong asked.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked weirdly when Jiyong keep asking her.

“I'm here...at Jeonju.” Jiyong replied while smiles.

“What?” Taeyeon raise her voice after Jiyong said that.

Jiwoong startled when he hears Taeyeon shouts.

“What are you doing here? Where are you?” Taeyeon continue asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter