the lost

THE CAT CATCHES THE BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Miss someone who has already leave us forever it really hurts”

 

 

TWO WEEKS LATER

KWON HOTEL

 

Jiyong is widely smiles while walking out from the elevator. He saw Taeyeon is sitting at her desk doing her works. He approaching her before sitting in front of her while smiling. Taeyeon look at him weirdly after she saw his smiles.

 

“What do you want?” Taeyeon asked while frown.

“Is Mr. Kwon in there?” Jiyong asked while smiling.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Okay…” Jiyong said before he gets up but still smiles toward her.

Taeyeon just keep looking at him weirdly.

When Jiyong walks to Mr. Kwon office, he suddenly stops and turn back to Taeyeon desk.

“I have something for you,” Jiyong said.

Taeyeon wait for him to continue his words while keep staring at him.

Then, Jiyong is like looking for something in his pants pocket and then in his coat pocket.

“Ah…here…” Jiyong said while he brings out something from his pocket.

Jiyong places a pack of gummy bears in front of her.

Taeyeon surprised when she saw the gummy bears pack on her desk.

“For you” Jiyong continue said when he noticed Taeyeon hesitate.

“Really? Thank you…!” Taeyeon said happily while she takes the pack.

Jiyong is smiling when he saw Taeyeon happy face.

“I’m sorry for my behavior before this,” Jiyong said while pout.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong after he said sorry. She then just smiles and reply

“It’s okay. As long I get this…I’m fine!”

Jiyong smiles after she said that.

“Okay…see you soon…” Jiyong said before he leaves go to Mr. Kwon office.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong enters Mr. Kwon office after knocks.

“Come here, Jiyong” Mr. Kwon said after he saw Jiyong.

“What’s the matter?”Jiyong asked before him sitting in front of Mr. Kwon.

“I want you and Dami go to visit Busan. I already get the land there for the new hotel. It's nearby the shore...” Mr. Kwon said happily.

“Daebak…what about Jeju?” Jiyong asked about his current project.

“You still the one handle that but for this one I want you and Dami work together” Mr. Kwon replied.

“Can you just give that to noona?” Jiyong asked while make uneasy face.

“Nope. I want both of you do this project” Mr. Kwon replied while look at him firmly.

“Arasso…I’ll do it” Jiyong replied while smiling cutely.

“Good…” Mr. Kwon said before he pushes the intercom and asked Taeyeon to eners his office.

Jiyong feel excited when Mr. Kwon calls Taeyeon to meet him.

Moment later, Taeyeon is entering the office while bring the document that Mr. Kwon asked.

“Sir, here the document” Taeyeon said while give it to Mr. Kwon.

Jiyong just staring at Taeyeon while smiling. Meanwhile, Taeyeon feel uneasy when Jiyong doing that in front of Mr. Kwon.

“Okay, thank you. You may go” Mr. Kwon said to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon is bowing to him before she walks out from the office immediately.

 

 

 

 

“Why should you stare at her like that?” Mr. Kwon asked after Taeyeon leave the office.

Jiyong startled when his father asked that.

“Did something happen between you and her? I keep hearing the staff gossiping about you two,” Mr. Kwon continues.

“What? No…” Jiyong replied nervously.

“Really?” Mr. Kwon asked suspiciously.

“Yeah…by the way…Why don’t you tell me that you know her family?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“I didn't know that at first...I just know that after she works here.” Mr. Kwon replied.

“But still….you didn’t tell me…” Jiyong said disappointed.

“Is it important? Why you look so curious to know her?” Mr. Kwon asked suspiciously.

Jiyong hesitate for a while before he hesitate say

“Just…because…she’s our staff…and…I should know about my staff, right?”

Mr. Kwon frowns after Jiyong said that. Then, he just chuckles. Jiyong look at him confused after his father chuckles.

“What? Why are you laughing?” Jiyong asked weirdly.

“It’s funny to see you like this...I didn't know that you really care about your staff here.” Mr. Kwon replied while chuckles.

“Appa…you underestimate me” Jiyong replied with sulky face.

“Okay…okay…my bad but I hope that you’re really caring about the staffs here not focused on someone” Mr. Kwon said sarcastically.

Jiyong stunned when Mr. Kwon said that.

“Okay enough…by the way…don’t forget to tell Dami about this. Tomorrow both of you will go there,” Mr. Kwon said while give the document to Jiyong.

“Tomorrow?” Jiyong said surprised when he hear Mr. Kwon words.

“Yeah…soon as possible. I don’t want to hold it anymore. It’s hard for me to get that place,” Mr. Kwon said.

“Arasso…” Jiyong replied while looks into the documents. 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong walked out from the office with sad face. He then saw Taeyeon still doing her works without noticed him standing nearby. He then walks toward Taeyeon slowly before him sitting in front of her.

“Are you busy?” Jiyong asked when Taeyeon didn’t look at him when he sitting there.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Hurm…” Jiyong sigh try to take Taeyeon attention.

However, Taeyeon didn’t respond him.

“Hurmmmm…..” Jiyong keep sigh in front her but this time he place his head on the desk lazily.

In the end, Taeyeon turn her face and look at Jiyong.

“What’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked after Jiyong doing that.

Jiyong lift his head while holding up his chin to see Taeyeon with a sad face.

“I have to leave tomorrow…” Jiyong said sadly.

“Where will you go?” Taeyeon asked

“Busan” Jiyong replied with sad face.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong while she tries hard not to smiles when she saw him like that.

“That’s great. You can enjoy there” Taeyeon said try to comfort him.

Jiyong look at her with disappointed face.

“But I have to leave you here…”Jiyong mumbles slowly.

“What did you said?” Taeyeon asked.

“Nothing…” Jiyong replied while shakes his head.

Taeyeon look at him while frown.

“So…do you need anything from there? I can get it for you,” Jiyong suddenly said while smiling.

“Hurm…I don’t know…I think you don’t have too” Taeyeon replied.

“Really? Don’t you have anything you want?” Jiyong keep insist her.

Taeyeon just shakes her head slowly.

“Okay then…” Jiyong said sadly.

Taeyeon feel guilty after saw Jiyong sad face. She then open the gummy bears pack and hand out to him.

Jiyong startled when Taeyeon hand out the pack to him.

“You can have one…to cheer you up…” Taeyeon said while smiling.

Jiyong smiles after Taeyeon said that. He then takes the gummy bear in yellow.

“Not that one…I like that” Taeyeon said.

Jiyong frown when she said that, then he take the blue one.

“Nope…take another one,” Taeyeon said.

“Isn’t the taste is same?” Jiyong asked while frown.

“Noooo….” Taeyeon replied with long tone.

Jiyong chuckles when he heard Taeyeon voice before he say

“Why don’t you just give me what color you prefer…?”

Taeyeon take back the pack and then she choose one while keep mumbles.

“I like it all but…you can take orange…” Taeyeon said before she gives Jiyong one of the gummy bears.

“Thanks’” Jiyong said before he eats that gummy.

“Welcome…” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

Jiyong just stares at her while his smiling.

 

 

THREE DAYS LATER

TAEYEON APARTMENT

 

 

Taeyeon and Ji Eun are sitting on the couch while watching the movie. Both of them decide to spend time in the house on the weekend after being tired of working.

“Did they know that house is haunted?” Ji Eun asked Taeyeon.

“I don’t know but still…” Taeyeon replied when both of them are focusing on the movie.

 

Moment later, Taeyeon phone is vibrate sign incoming message. Taeyeon take her phone and then open it. She saw it’s from Jiyong.

 

The beach greeting you – Jiyong

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter