hurting me

THE CAT CATCHES THE BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“People try to hurt you not because you're bad but it's because of their jealousy about your life.”

 

 

 

THE PARTY

KWON HOTEL

 

After Taeyeon leave the table, Jiyong turn to look at Carina furiously. Young Kwang that still there feel uncomfortable after saw the scene.

“I’m sorry,” Jiyong said to Young Kwang before he pull Carina hand and leave the table.

Suddenly, Young Kwang feels uneasy after what just happen. He noticed that something is happening but he don’t know what is it.

 

 

 

“What are you trying to do?” Jiyong asked when he and Carina already out from the hall.

“It’s that so? She’s is there with you when I'm not around.” Carina asked furiously.

“Yes, she is but I’m not just hanging out all the time with her. I busy with my own works so do with her.” Jiyong replied try to defend himself.

Carina smirks when she hears that answer.

“Huh, busy? I don't buy this reason,” Carina said firmly.

“Hey, listen here carefully… we're breaking up because you cheat behind me not because I'm didn't contacting you” Jiyong said firmly and clear to make Carina understand his words.

“Still… because of her, you're rarely contacting me and that makes me feel lonely.” Carina replied try to refused Jiyong words.

Jiyong laughing while shakes his head.

“It’s funny…really funny… you blame others just for cover the mistake that you’re the one does it. Please Carina, enough. She's done nothing. What just happening to us, it's between us.” Jiyong said firmly.

Carina didn’t say anything after Jiyong said those words. At that moment, what she feels just hurts. She feels hurts when Jiyong treats Taeyeon so well differently from when they together. When she saw his eyes when staring at Taeyeon, she feels her heart cry because she never gets that stares when he with her before.

“Please, Carina. Don't do things that can make me hate you.” Jiyong continue when Carina didn’t respond him.

After that, Carina walks from there and leaves him. Jiyong just stares at her with mixed feelings before him get back inside the hall.

 

 

 

After she leaves Jiyong, Carina brings herself into the washroom. In there, she burst into tears. Suddenly, she feels someone is staring at her from beside. When she turns, she saw Taeyeon is standing there and looks at her. Taeyeon bravely approaching her while handing out the tissue for her. She saw Taeyeon sign to her to wipe her tears using that tissue.

“Thank you” Carina said while she take the tissue and wipe her tears.

“Welcome” Taeyeon replied before she walks out from the washroom.

Carina feels uncomfortable after Taeyeon saw her crying like that. Then, she chases Taeyeon and stops her.

Taeyeon startled when Carina does that.

“Yes? Do you need more tissue?” Taeyeon asked confused.

However, before Carina say something, Young Kwang come approaching them.

“Yah…what take you so long?” Young Kwang asked.

Then he noticed Carina also there with Taeyeon.

“I just come back…” Taeyeon replied but Carina interrupts and say

“Come…let’s go back to the party”

 

 

 

 

While three of them enter the hall, Mr. Kwon already announce about Dami engagement. They saw Dami and her fiancé smiling to each other happily. Jiyong that standing nearby saw Taeyeon and Carina are stand next to each other. Jiyong started to feel uncomfortable.

“Their marriage will be held at the end of this month” suddenly Mr. Kwon said.

All the guest shouts happily to the couple.

“Even their marriage is before us” suddenly Young Kwang said sadly.

Taeyeon feel uneasy when Young Kwang mention about that. Meanwhile, Carina looks at them with suspicious.

“You two already engaged?” Carina asked curiously.

Young Kwang nodded while smiling.

“Wow…I didn’t expect that…congratulation…!” Carina said while she hand shake with Taeyeon and Young Kwang.

“So…when the wedding?” Carina asked.

Young Kwang look at Taeyeon while wait for her to answer Carina. Taeyeon feels awry to answer the question but in the end, she just say

“In two month”

“Really? That’s almost nearly. So, how’s the preparation?” Carina asked excitedly.

Both of them are just looking at each other without answering her. Carina feels suspicious when she looks at both of them.

 

 

 

“Congratulation…!” Taeyeon said when Dami come to hugs her.

“Thank you…” Dami replied while smiling.

“How are you?” Dami continue asked.

“I’m fine” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

Then, Dami saw Young Kwang is standing behind her.

“That’s you’re….” Dami said didn’t finish her sentence while staring at Young Kwang.

Taeyeon nodded while smiles awkwardly.

“Hi…I’m Dami” Dami introduce herself to Young Kwang.

“Kim Young Kwang” Young Kwang replied by said his name.

“How’s the party?” Dami asked.

“Amazing…” Young Kwang replied while smiling.

“Glad to hear that…so enjoy the party...” Dami said before she leaves them.

 

“Kim…Tae…Yeon…!” suddenly Ji Eun shouts furiously when she saw Taeyeon at the party.

“Lee Ji Eun…!” Taeyeon said happily, when she saw her friend.

Both of them are hugging each other meanwhile Young Kwang and Carina stares at them.

“Yah…! Why you didn’t tell me that you’re here?” Ji Eun smacks her back slowly.

“I’m sorry…I just come to attend the party but…I still plan to meet you” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

“You know how much I miss you…” Ji Eun said while put her lips.

Taeyeon is laughing when she saw her face.

“Come, let’s talk outside” Ji Eun said while pulls Taeyeon hand.

“Wait…” Taeyeon replied.

“Oppa…” Taeyeon continue while she looking at Young Kwang.

Young Kwang just nodded while smiles. After that, Taeyeon just follow Ji Eun walks out from the hall.

 

 

 

Ji Eun and Taeyeon walk toward hotel café.

“So…who is that guy?” Ji Eun asked when she saw Young Kwang.

“Erm…my fiancé” Taeyeon replied with guilty.

“What?” Ji Eun asked surprised.

“You heard me…” Taeyeon said while smiles awkwardly.

“How? When? Why?” Ji Eun keeps asking with mixed feelings.

“It’s long story…” Taeyeon replied.

“Then…story to me…” Ji Eun said while she stares at her curiously.

Taeyeon hesitate for a while before her sitting beside Ji Eun and start to tell her the truth.

 

 

 

 

Young Kwang goes to the table after Taeyeon and Ji Eun leave him. When Carina saw Young Kwang alone, she approaches him and says

“Looks like your fiancé is really adored by people here”

“Perhaps” Young Kwang replied before he sips his drink.

“Don’t you feel weird?” Carina suddenly asked.

Young Kwang frowns when she asked that.

“Why should I?” Young Kwang asked confused.

“Yeah...looks how they treat her...don't you think that...she's someone special here?” Carina asked try to make Young Kwang feel uneasy.

Young Kwang silent for a while before he say

“You’re funny”

Then Young Kwang chuckles while shakes his head. Carina look at him confused.

“I know her. Taeyeon is like that. Where she goes, everyone will like her...including me. That's her charm. No one can beat that.” Young Kwang continues while smiling.

Carina feels uneasy when Young Kwang said that.

“You really adore her that much?” Carina asked while smirks.

“Yes I am. She’s different…” Young Kwang said while smiling.

“What if I told you that she doesn't love you?” Carina suddenly asked.

Young Kwang stares at Carina for a while before he says

“It doesn't matter as long as I love her. Besides, we can't force someone to love us but we can make them fall in love with us.”

In the end, Carina just ended the conversation her with him. For her, it's not worth it for her to make Young Kwang hate Taeyeon. She can see how deep his love for her.

 

 

 

“Wah…daebak…your life is so…daebak…” Ji Eun said while claps her hands.

“You think so?” Taeyeon asked while chuckles.

“Then, what about you and our COO?” Ji Eun suddenly asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter