consciousness of them

THE CAT CATCHES THE BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Even tho you're hiding your feelings, your action speak it out loud when you're in love with someone”

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

ART GALLERY OPENING

 

Young Kwang enters the gallery while looking around. He then saw his friend and approaching him.

“Lee Soo Hyuk…!” Young Kwang shouts his friend name.

“Hyung…! I’m glad you came…!” Soo Hyuk said excitedly.

“Of course I’m coming. It’s just for my beloved friend,” Young Kwang replied while hugging him.

“Ah, hyung…you make me blushing” Soo Hyuk said while laughing.

“By the way, congratulation…!” Young Kwang said while give him a gift for the gallery opening.

“What is this?” Soo Hyuk asked curiously.

“Open it...” Young Kwang replied while smiling.

Soo Hyuk opens the box slowly and then he saw new design of 3D pen art.

“Wow…hyung…this is really…” Soo Hyuk said while amazed with the gift.

Young Kwang is smiling when he saw Soo Hyuk happy face.

“I know you looking that pen. So…now it’s yours…” Young Kwang said happily.

“Thank you, hyung…!” Soo Hyuk replied before he hugs him tightly.

After that, Soo Hyuk asks Young Kwang to look inside of his gallery while he's entertaining other guests.

 

 

 

Young Kwang walks through the gallery while he’s staring at the painting and the arts in there. Suddenly, he stops at one of the paint that portrays someone is standing alone in the heavy rain without covering himself with anything from the rain. Young Kwang feels attracted to that painting.  He keeps looking at the painting until someone accidentally hits his shoulder.

“Ouh, I’m sorry,” the person said while he collects his color sheet dropped after they bump.

“No…no…I’m sorry. I didn’t notice you,” Young Kwang said to apologies.

“No, I’m the one that hitting you” the person replied while bowing.

Young Kwang bowing back to he and then he saw his color sheet.

“So… did you also do the artwork here?” Young Kwang asked while pointing to the color sheet in his hand.

“Oh…no. I’m just the guest here. Looking for some idea…refreshing…” the person said.

Young Kwang nodded after he answers that.

“Do you like this painting?” the person asked while pointing to the painting that Young Kwang staring before.

“Honestly, I don’t know about art and so on…” Young Kwang replied while chuckles.

“But it’s look like you’re interested to that painting” the person said.

“Hurm…” Young Kwang said while nodded.

“What actually you see in that painting?” the person suddenly asked.

Young Kwang didn’t answer him immediately. He just staring at the painting before he say

“I think that person is sad and lonely”

“What make you think like that?” the person asked curiously.

“Hurm…just look how he’s standing there alone while closed his eyes…perhaps he’s crying…” Young Kwang said his thought.

The person staring at the painting for a while before he says

“I think it depends on the perspective of the viewer. If you see him like that then it can be that...but...”

Young Kwang look at the person while wait for him continue his words.

“If you see him, standing there while closed that eyes...perhaps he just feels happy to feels that raindrop into his face. He's enjoying himself by standing in the heavy rain,” the person continues.

Young Kwang looks back at the painting before he nodded.

“But still…it depends on the viewer…I’m not saying that’s you’re wrong here…” the person said to make sure Young Kwang didn’t feel uneasy with his words.

“Oh no…you’re right.” Young Kwang replied while smiling.

“By the way…I’m Kwon Jiyong…I’m Soo Hyuk friend” Jiyong introduce himself.

“I’m Kim Young Kwang, also Soo Hyuk friend” Young Kwang replied while introduce himself.

Jiyong startled when Young Kwang introduces himself. Jiyong feel some familiarity with that name. Then, he remembers the name of Taeyeon fiancé.

“So…you know Soo Hyuk?” Jiyong asked.

“Yeah…we’re same university” Young Kwang replied.

“Ouh, I see…” Jiyong said while he looks at Young Kwang up and down.

Young Kwang feels weird when Jiyong staring him like that.

“Here…It’s my business card,” Young Kwang said while he takes out his business card inside his wallet.

Jiyong take the card and read it.

“Kim Company? That’s really big company,” Jiyong said while nodded.

“Yeah…” Young Kwang replied while smiling.

“Sorry, I didn’t bring my business card…” Jiyong said to apologies.

“It’s fine” Young Kwang replied.

After that, Young Kwang excuses himself to tour another part of the gallery and leaving Jiyong there staring at him with mixed feelings.

 

 

KIM COMPANY

 

Jiwoong and Taeyeon walk out together after the meeting. Both of them keep talking about their works until Taeyeon phone is ringing.

“Hold on” Taeyeon said while she takes out her phone.

She saw unknown numbers is calling. She hesitates to answer but in the end, she just picks up the call.

“Hello…” Taeyeon greet the caller.

“Hello, this is Kim Taeyeon-shi?” someone asked her.

“Nae…who’s this?” Taeyeon asked after she hears some man voice.

“It’s me…Mr. Kwon. Did you already forget your ex-boss?” Mr. Kwon asked jokingly.

“Ouh…sir! I’m sorry. I didn’t recognize your voice,” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

“It’s okay. How are you?” Mr. Kwon asked curiously.

“I’m fine…” Taeyeon replied.

Then, Jiwoong pat her shoulder and sign her that he has to go and then Taeyeon nodded to him.

Taeyeon keep talking with Mr. Kwon while she walking to her office.

“Glad to hear that…by the way, I want to invite you for the party this weekend,” Mr. Kwon said.

“Party?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Yup, it’s for my wife. We’re celebrating her at hotel,” Mr. Kwon replied.

“Ouh…hurm…I don’t know that if I can go…” Taeyeon said hesitate.

“Hurm…I hope you can make it because she’s the one ask me to invite you” Mr. Kwon said.

“Oh really? I didn’t expect that…” Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

“So…can we meet this weekend?” Mr. Kwon asked.

“I’ll try to make it…” Taeyeon said.

“Good to hear that…” Mr. Kwon replied before both of them ended the call.

Suddenly, Taeyeon feel hesitate either she go there or not. But, when she knows that Mrs. Kwon is the one asked about her, she feels guilty if she didn't come. Then, she decides to go to the party.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon knock Jiwoong office door before she enters.

“Oppa…” Taeyeon call him

“What?” Jiwoong asked while focusing on his works.

“I want to go to Seoul,” Taeyeon said before she sitting in front of Jiwoong.

Jiwoong stops his works before he turn to look at Taeyeon.

“Why?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

“Mr. Kwon invites me to his wife birthday party…” Taeyeon replied

“Are you going by bus? Train?” Jiwoong asked before he continues his works.

“No, I’m driving” Taeyeon replied while she smirks.

“Alone?” Jiwoong asked while frown his eyebrows.

Taeyeon nodded.

“No…you have to go with someone…” Jiwoong replied.

“Then, you can join me” Taeyeon said while make cute face.

“I can’t…” Jiwoong replied before he turns to look at Taeyeon.

“Hurm…should I ask Hayeon?” Taeyeon asked sarcastically.

Jiwoong look at her before he ask

“Why don’t you ask Young Kwang?”

“No way…!” Taeyeon said firmly to refuse.

“Then, I’ll ask him…” Jiwoong said before he take out his phone and call Young Kwang.

“Oppa…what are you doing?” Taeyeon stares at Jiwoong furiously.

Jiwoong just smirks before he greets someone on the phone.

 

 

 

 

“Hello, Young Kwang-ah…” Jiwoong greet

“Nae…what do you want?” Young Kwang asked weirdly when he hear Jiwoong voice.

“I need you help,” Jiwoong said but then Taeyeon try to stops him from saying anything.

“Yah…” Jiwoong said firmly while try to avoid Taeyeon.

Young Kwang looks at his phone after he hears something from other side.

“Hello…what happen?” Young Kwang asked curiously.

“I want you…” Jiwoong words stop when Taeyeon come from his back and shut his mouth with her hand.

Jiwoong get up from his chair and try to continue his words.

“Hello…what you want?” Young Kwang asked curiously after he hears something is happening to Jiwoong at other side.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter