feeling the truth

THE CAT CATCHES THE BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“When you love someone, you can be denied with your words but not your heart.”

 

 

After they’re leaving the bungalow, Jiyoung rides the motorbike steadily to make sure Taeyeon is comfortable at the back. However, in a middle way, Jiyong can feel Taeyeon is leaning close to him. Jiyong is smiling widely after her doing that. Then, Jiyong decided to change the road and bring Taeyeon to somewhere else.

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon at his back feels so comfortable without she noticed that she's already lean onto him. That moment, Taeyeon mind calm and she feels secure when she's hugging Jiyong like that. She just let the breeze pampered her face while she closed her eyes.

 

A moment later, Taeyeon feels the motorbike speed starts to slow, and then she opens her eyes. However, she stunned when she saw there're in front of the hotel. Jiyong stops his motorbike before he turn to look at Taeyeon.

“Why are we here?” Taeyeon asked confused.

Jiyong just smiling before he hold Taeyeon hand and help her get off the motorbike. Jiyong open his helmet and place it beside the motorbike. After that, he helps Taeyeon to open it.

“What are we doing here?” Taeyeon continue asked curiously.

“C’mon…I have something to show you,” Jiyong said while he places her helmet on the motorbike.

After that, he just pulls Taeyeon hand to follow him entering the hotel. Taeyeon feels nervously after Jiyong doing that to her.

Jiyong bring her toward the elevator, after the elevator open, they’re enter the elevator and he push the button to the top floor.

“What are you trying to do?” Taeyeon keep asking him.

“Actually, I always want to bring you there but I have no time. So, tonight...I want to bring you there for the last. Because...I don't know when will we meet again after this…” Jiyong said sadly.

Taeyeon noticed Jiyong face and then she say

“I’m sorry”

Jiyong look at her after Taeyeon said that.

“I’m sorry for not letting you know about my decision. I'm doing this in rush and I don't know how to tell you. I'm sorry...” Taeyeon continue said while staring at Jiyong.

Jiyong keep staring at Taeyeon and he noticed her eyes show something that burdening her and that makes his sad to look at her.

Taeyeon feel uneasy when Jiyong keep staring at her like that. She feel that Jiyong try to read her through her eyes. Then, she turn her face and she look at her shoes. Jiyong is smiling when he noticed Taeyeon try to hide her feeling when she avoids his stares.

 

 

 

Afterward, the elevator arrives at the level. Jiyong takes Taeyeon's hand and then pulls her toward the nearby exit door. Both of them stepping up the stairs and then reach the hotel rooftop.

“Welcome…” Jiyong said while smiling widely.

Taeyeon startled after they're there. She looks around and saw the view of the city at night. The lamp of the building around the hotel really makes Taeyeon amazed. Jiyong is smiling when he saw Taeyeon's happy face.

“Do you like it up here?” Jiyong asked before he walks nearby the rooftop border.

“Hey, careful” Taeyeon said when she saw him.

Jiyong is smiling while he turns to look at Taeyeon.

“Come here…” Jiyong said while signal her to come to him.

Taeyeon hesitates for a while before she bravely walks toward the rooftop border. She is standing beside him while looking at down. At first, she feels gasp and scared while looking down but Jiyong beside her holds her hand with smiles make she feel ease.

For a moment, both of them are just staring at the views silently. That time, many things that they're thinking. But when they realize that they are there together, that makes them feel calm.

 

 

 

“Thank you for bringing me here. I don't know that hotel have this kind of place.” Taeyeon suddenly said to break the silent.

“Oh well… there is a lot of places that you don't know exist here...and...Most welcome...” Jiyong replied while looking at her.

“Look… they look so tiny down there...” Taeyeon said while chuckles.

Jiyong is smiling when he heard her chuckles.

“Why are you brought me here?” Taeyeon suddenly asked.

“I just...want you release all your burden here...shouts out if you want...like this...” Jiyong said before he shouts aloud and startled Taeyeon.

Taeyeon is laughing after Jiyong doing that.

“Come on…try it. No one can hear us…” Jiyong said.

Taeyeon look at him weirdly after he said that.

“Aaaaahhhhhhh….”Jiyong shouted again but this time he sign Taeyeon to follow him.

Taeyeon hesitates for a while before she follows him shouted aloud at the rooftop.

Jiyong is smiling after he hears Taeyeon follow him shouted. He then continue shout before he stops after hear Taeyeon shout calling her father.

“Appa….!” Taeyeon shouted.

Jiyong turn to look at her and then he saw she’s already burst into tears.

“Appa…can you hear me?” Taeyeon shouts.

Jiyong is standing beside her silently.

“I’m sorry, appa…!” Taeyeon continue shouts while crying.

“I’m sorry…” she continues shouts.

“I’m sorry for not listen to you…” she continues

“Appa…I’m sorry for make you wait for me…” Taeyeon said while looking at the sky.

“Sorry…” she keeps shouted her apologies while crying

“Can you hear me…?” Taeyeon keep shouted

“Appa…” she calls her father while crying.

“I’m sorry…” she said while closed her eyes.

Taeyeon is stops shouted while she gets down and crying out. She sitting as she hugs her knees and cried.

Jiyong that being silent before that is approaching her, and then he gets down and pats her back slowly. Jiyong try hard not to crying in front of her but he can feel his eyes got teary. Both of them just are being like that for long until Taeyeon lifts her head and wipe her tears.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry for make, you see me like this,” Taeyeon said while she gets up.

Jiyong didn’t say anything before he get up and stares at Taeyeon with mixed feelings.

Then, Jiyong turn Taeyeon body to face him and he can see her eyes still in tears. Jiyong don’t know what actually happen to her and her father, but looking her like that make Jiyong feel want to comfort her. He then slowly wipes her tears with his hand softly.

 

At that moment, Taeyeon suddenly feel attracted to Jiyong's behavior. When she stares at his eyes, she saw something uncommon that she never saw that from anyone. His aura makes Taeyeon remember back the incident four years ago when the first time she meets him.

 

While his hand on Taeyeon's face, Jiyong stares at Taeyeon deeply before, he slowly gets down to her, and then he saw Taeyeon closed her eyes. After that, he bravely kisses her on the lips. He can taste her soft lips and he continues his kiss.

 

When Jiyong is starting to kiss her, Taeyeon can taste his soft lips, and then she decided to respond to his kiss. While both of them kissing, suddenly, Taeyeon mind replaying their memory four years ago. She can feel the same taste when they're kissing. Now she's remembering the incident where she's the one is kissing him that new year eve. Then, her mind asks her to stop the kissing but her heart wants otherwise.

 

Jiyong feels triumph after Taeyeon is replying to his kiss. At first, he didn't expect her to kiss him back but after she doing that, Jiyong just continues to kiss her until Taeyeon suddenly release the kiss and push him away. Jiyong startled after she push him. He then saw Taeyeon turn her face from him.

“I’m…sorry…” Jiyong stuttered said

Taeyeon feel guilty after what is happening to them right now. She touches her lips after their kiss.

“I…just wanna…comfort you…I’m sorry if…” Jiyong continue said when Taeyeon didn’t said anything.

Then, Taeyeon turn her body to face him and say

“Perhaps we're too emotional tonight...that's why...”

She didn’t finish her words while smiling awkwardly to Jiyong.

Jiyong stares at Taeyeon and he saw she’s smiling at him.

“Are you…” Jiyong want to asked her but she interrupt him and say

“I’m fine…it’s already late. I think we should go”

Taeyeon walks away from there after she said that. Meanwhile, Jiyong still standing there looks at her with mixed feelings before he follow her to leave the place.

 

 

 

In the elevator, the atmosphere becomes awkward after their kissing. Both of them didn’t speak anything while the elevator moving down. Jiyong is standing behind her while keep staring at her back. Meanwhile, Taeyeon sometimes stole a glance at Jiyong behind her. When the elevator open, Taeyeon in rush speed her steps out from there. Jiyong just keep follow her from behind while his mind keep thinking about what just happen before.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter