starting over

THE CAT CATCHES THE BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Starting all over again is not that bad, because when you restart, you get another chance to make things right”

 

 

KWON HOTEL

IN ELEVATOR

 

“Someone…anyone…help us…!” Taeyeon shouts loudly.

“You think anyone can hear your shouts like that?” Jiyong asked sarcastically.

“Yah…at least I’m trying here” Taeyeon replied annoyed.

“Don’t worry….they will be here soon” Jiyong said before he lean after open his coat.

Taeyeon feel uncomfortable when she has to stay in there with him. First, she don’t like when he keep staring at her. Second, after what just happen to them yesterday, she still mad at him. Lastly, the truth she the truth that she didn't even think of it happen between him and her at Jeju before this.

“Stop staring at me!” Taeyeon said firmly when she noticed Jiyong staring at her.

“Your new hair suit you well,” Jiyong said to praise her.

Taeyeon feel her face blushing after she heard that from him.

“I like it…” Jiyong continue while smiling.

“Enough…you know why I’m cutting the hair” Taeyeon replied while look at him furiously.

“Okay…I’m sorry…Is not my intention to do that” Jiyong said to apologies.

“Hurm…can you just keep quiet?” Taeyeon asked to make Jiyong silent.

Jiyong raises his hand and then sign zip his mouth with his hand.

 

 

 

 

A moment later, both of them start feeling hot after being locked in the small space like that. Jiyong opens his upper shirt button before he folds his shirt arms. Taeyeon start feels uncomfortable when she saw Jiyong opening his shirt like that. She tries hard to avoid her eyes from seeing Jiyong but in the end, her eyes still take a glance at him. Taeyeon starts fanning his face with her hand before she slowly opens her upper blouse button. Jiyong is smiling when he saw her like that. He then seat on the floor and say

“Come here, have a seat...they're probably taken a time to save us here...”

Taeyeon looks at him with suspicion before her slowly sitting face toward him.

Jiyong chuckles before he saw the bouquet beside him.

“Why you don’t want this bouquet?” Jiyong asked.

“Why should I take?” Taeyeon asked him back.

“I’m apologies to you…sincerely…” Jiyong replied.

“Okay…” Taeyeon replied shortly.

 

Jiyong feels hurt when Taeyeon too cold toward him. For him, what just happened between him and her is so wrong at the beginning. He thinks that Taeyeon is unique in her behavior. She's different with all women he has met before this. Her unique captive Jiyong's heart but the same time is hurting him.

“Why you so cold toward me?” suddenly Jiyong blurts out his mind thought.

Both of them startled after Jiyong said that.

 

Jiyong POV

“Did I said that?...Did I?...Oh God…”

 

Taeyeon look at him while frown before she reply

“I don’t know you…that’s why…”

“Then, let’s be friend” Jiyong said try to make her comfortable with him.

Taeyeon hesitate after Jiyong said that. When she saw him, her mind keep replaying Tiffany words that both of them has been kissing before. That's the fact she's trying to erase from her memory.

“Why I can feel that something bothering you? Your eyes show that you’re sad,” Jiyong continue when Taeyeon didn’t said anything.

Taeyeon startled when Jiyong mention that.

“You know nothing about me” Taeyeon replied firmly.

“Yeah, that’s true…I know nothing about you…can you give me a chance to know you?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon stares at Jiyong deeply after he said that.

“At least, give me a chance to be your friend…” Jiyong continue when Taeyeon didn’t give him an answer.

Taeyeon saw his eyes fully with hope. Taeyeon noticed his sincerity when he says he wants to be her friend. In the end, Taeyeon just nodded slowly.

Suddenly, Jiyong feel happy when he saw her nodded.

“So…let’s start over. I’m Kwon Jiyong” Jiyong said while hand out his hand for handshake.

Taeyeon chuckles before she reply

“I’m Kim Taeyeon” and then she shake hands with him.

“Oh, what a nice name…” Jiyong said while smiles.

“Cut off your sweets words…I’m not affect with that” Taeyeon replied while smirks.

“I know…” Jiyong replied while smiling.

“I’m sorry if I’m hurting you before” Jiyong continues while pointing to her hair.

“Yeah…it’s really bothering me whole day…” Taeyeon replied to .

“I’m sorry… it was accidental” Jiyong said with guilt feelings.

“It’s okay. It’s already happen and my hair will grow…don’t worry” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

Jiyong stunned when he saw her smiles toward him like that for the first time. Suddenly, his heart beat rapidly and he don’t know why. Jiyong try to smiles back at her to hide his feeling at that time.

 

 

 

“Do you think they know we are here?” Taeyeon asked while fanning her face with hand.

“They will know…because this is one of the main elevators for the staff” Jiyong replied while he saw Taeyeon sweating.

“Here…wipe your sweat,” Jiyong said while giving her his handkerchief.

“No, thank you” Taeyeon replied to refused but Jiyong insist her to take that.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon said before she wipes her sweat on her forehead.

“So…chingu…” Jiyong said while chuckles.

Taeyeon is laughing when she heard that from Jiyong.

“What?” Taeyeon asked while chuckles.

“Can I ask you something?” Jiyong asked while smiling.

Taeyeon raise her eyebrows while waiting for Jiyong to continue his words.

“Why are you here after these years?” Jiyong continues asked.

Taeyeon surprised by his question. She didn’t expect him to ask her like that.

“Why you’re asking me that?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Actually, I do searching for you after that New Year party…” Jiyong said to be honest.

Taeyeon startled when she heard that.

"Why?" Taeyeon asked nervously.

"Because..." Jiyong hesitates to say.

Taeyeon stares at him and wait for his answer.

 

However, before Jiyong continues to answer her, suddenly the elevator starts to move. Both of them feel ease after the elevator started to work.

“Thank god…” Taeyeon mumble while get up from her seat.

Jiyong also get up while carrying his coat. He then saw the bouquet before he take the bouquet from the floor.

After that, the elevator door is open. The maintenance staffs saw both of them and keep apologies toward them for take a long time to fix the elevator.

“It’s okay…we’re fine” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon saw Jiyong with the staffs before she noticed how thoughtful he is.

“Jiyong, thank you” Taeyeon said while give him back his handkerchief.

Jiyong look at his handkerchief before he says

“It’s okay…you can keep that”

“Did you feel disgusted with my sweat? I can wash it...” Taeyeon replied.

“Oh…no…no…it’s not what I mean” Jiyong said with uneasy.

“I know…” Taeyeon replied to .

Jiyong looks at Taeyeon before he smiles after he saw Taeyeon is trying to playing him. “So…see you around,” Taeyeon continue before she walks to her work place.

“Wait…” Jiyong shout to stop her steps. Taeyeon turn her body and saw Jiyong is waving the bouquet.

“Can you just take this bouquet? I really buy this for you,” Jiyong said while hand the bouquet to her.

Taeyeon look at the bouquets and then turn to look at Jiyong.

“Okay…I’ll take this time just because you said that” Taeyeon replied before she takes the bouquet from him.

Jiyong is smiling widely after she takes that bouquet. Then, he saw her walked away from there with happy feelings.

 

 

KIM COMPANY

 

Jiwoong is focusing on his works when someone knocks his office door.

“Come in” Jiwoong said without looking at the door.

“Did I bothering you?” Mr. Kim asked when he saw Jiwoong doing his work.

“Oh, appa. No…no…what’s the matter?” Jiwoong asked curiously, when he saw his father come to his office.

Mr. Kim didn’t answer him while he stepping toward him and seat in front of him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter