ending

THE CAT CATCHES THE BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Our reality is not like a fairy tale, happy ever after. But we can make it with our own journey. Our happiness can be our fairy tale but in reality way.”

 

 

 

NEXT DAY

KWON HOTEL

 

Taeyeon wake up earlier after a long night she has. When she gets up, she saw Young Kwang still on the bed while Jiyong is not there. Taeyeon noticed Jiyong's coat on her body when she tries to get up. Taeyeon smiles while she smells his coat.

“I’m gonna miss this smell” Taeyeon mutter sadly.

After that, she went to the bathroom to refreshing herself.

 

A moment later, Young Kwang awake and he saw no one is there but he hear the water from the bathroom. He tries to get up but his head still a dizzy effect from his drinking last night. He takes water beside the bed and drinks it. While he sips, Taeyeon comes out from the bathroom.

“You awake” Taeyeon said while look at him.

However, Young Kwang didn’t respond her. He just places his drink beside the bed before he get up and went to the bathroom. Taeyeon feel uneasy with Young Kwang behavior that morning. That is the first time he ignores her words. Even though it makes Taeyeon hurt but Taeyeon know there is something happen to him to be like that. Suddenly, Taeyeon phone vibrate sign incoming message.

 

Morning, you still sleep? Sorry, I have to leave early – Jiyong

Morning, I’m awake. It’s okay. By the way…thanks for last night – Taeyeon

I’m doing that just for you… - Jiyong

 

Taeyeon smiles after she read the message.

“Someone make you smile this morning?” Young Kwang asked firmly after he walks out from the bathroom.

Taeyeon startled before she put back her phone.

“Who booked the room?” Young Kwang asked even though he's knows the answer.

Taeyeon hesitate to answer him but in the end she reply

“Ji Eun”

Young Kwang looks at Taeyeon after she answers that.

“We're going back to Jeonju this morning. I don't want to stay here anymore. You want to follow or not?” Young Kwang asked firmly.

Taeyeon feel uncomfortable when Young Kwang used that kind of tone to talk to her. However, she just let him be and then say

“Sure”

“Okay, let’s go” Young Kwang said before he walk out from the room and leave Taeyeon confounded.

“What’s wrong with him?” Taeyeon mutter before she walks out from the room.

 

 

 

While they in the elevator, Young Kwang noticed, Taeyeon is carrying Jiyong coat. He feels irate when he saw her holding that coat.

“Whose cloth is that?” Young Kwang asked firmly.

Taeyeon turn to look at him and she saw his tense face staring at her.

“My friend” Taeyeon replied.

After that, Young Kwang walks out from the elevator after the door open.

“Oppa, I want to give this to the receptionist.” Taeyeon suddenly said after them out from the elevator.

Young Kwang didn’t answer her, he just walk toward the receptionist while Taeyeon is following from his behind.

While both of them arrive at lobby area, suddenly they’re saw Jiyong is walking out from the café with a woman. Then, the woman is hugging him with smiles on her face. Young Kwang turns to look at Taeyeon beside him before he looks back at Jiyong.

“It’s that your friend, right?” Yomug Kwang asked sarcastically.

Taeyon didn’t answer him. She just walks toward the receptionist counter and meet the staff there.

“I want to check out and…please give this to your COO,” Taeyeon said while place the coat on the counter.

Young Kwang is still looking at Jiyong with mixed feelings.

 

Young Kwang POV

“What is happening here? I thought he’s in loved with Taeyeon but…why? He’s with her?”

 

“Oppa, let’s go” Taeyeon said after she settled at the receptionist counter.

She walks away from there while Young Kwang follows her from behind with mixed feelings.

 

 

 

 

“Thank you for meeting with me” Carina said while smiling after she release the hugs.

“Hurm…” Jiyong replied while nodded.

After that, he saw Taeyeon and Young Kwang walked beside him. Jiyong noticed Taeyeon just pass him without looking at him meanwhile Young Kwang stares at him furiously. Jiyong feel sad when he saw Taeyeon is leaving the hotel but he didn’t approach her when he saw Young Kwang is there with her.

“Why don’t you chase her?” Carina asked curiously after she saw Taeyeon.

“Nope…” Jiyong replied shortly before he smiles bitterly.

Afterward, Jiyong just standing there while his eyes staring at Taeyeon and Young Kwang sadly.

 

 

 

After both of them inside the car, Taeyeon didn’t say anything to Young Kwang. At that moment, Taeyeon feels jealous when she saw Carina is hugging Jiyong but she can’t do anything to him. She knows after that night, she is the one who decided to let go of him and that’s why she can’t blame him to do anything he wants including hugging Carina. Even though she feel hurt, she has to endure it because of her own decided that path. Meanwhile, Young Kwang that sitting beside her still in miserable thinks of the relationship between Taeyeon and Jiyong. Last night, he saw they're the couple that can't be apart from each other but when he sees the scene this morning, his mind confused. It looks like something is happen between them and he assumes it's related to him.

“Can we go to the hospital? I want to meet imo” Taeyeon suddenly said to break the silent between them.

Young Kwang just nodded without answering her.

After that, the silence is continued along the way them to the hospital.

 

 

AT HOSPITAL

 

Taeyeon enter the ward alone while Young Kwang goes to the washroom. Taeyeon saw her aunty is sleeping before her seat beside the bed slowly. Taeyeon keep staring at her aunty with sympathy while her hand pulls the blanket for her aunty.

“Imo…” Taeyeon call slowly.

However, her aunty didn’t react to her. She then takes her deep breath and say

“Imo…I will stay beside Young Kwang oppa”

However, after her saying that, her eyes burst into tears.

“I’m sorry for what just happen…” Taeyeon said while crying.

She then saw her aunty open her eyes and look at her.

“Hey, what happen?” her aunty asked after she saw her crying.

“I’m sorry, imo” Taeyeon said before she lean to her aunt's arm. Young Kwang's mother feels uneasy when she saw Taeyeon like that. She then holds her before she rubs her hair softly. Taeyeon keep crying on her arm while her aunty continue comfort her.

“Don’t cry…,” she said softly.

“I’m sorry, imo” Taeyeon keeps apologies.

“No, you doing nothing” she said while keep rub her hair softly.

“I’ll promise to stay and make Young Kwang oppa happy” Taeyeon replied.

Her aunty stops rub her hair after she hears that.

“Didn’t you tell him the truth?” she asked curiously.

“I can’t. He’s too nice. I don’t want to hurt him” Taeyeon replied while crying.

“Aigoo…why, Taeyeon? Are telling me that you will do this for him?” her aunty asked.

Taeyeon nodded slowly.

Afterward, her aunty lifts Taeyeon head and stares at her. She wipes her tears and asks

“Are you feeling sorry to him or it because of me?”

Taeyeon didn’t answer her. Her eyes just keep into tears non-stop.

“Taeyeon-na… don't you want to be happy? Don’t you want to be with someone you loved?” her aunty asked while she hold her hands.

Taeyeon keep her head down while crying.

“Don't do this. It's will make me feel guilty toward you and your family” her aunty continues.

Taeyeon lift her head slowly before she look at her aunty.

“And… this will make Young Kwang hurt if he knows what you decided. I know my son, he really loves you but to let you stay beside him without loving him...it's unfair, right?” her aunty keep saying.

Taeyeon look at her aunty with mixed feelings.

“What should I do? I'm afraid that he...” Taeyeon didn’t finish her words.

Young Kwang mother look at her and then she say

“Just be honest with him”

Afterward, both of them startled when Young Kwang enters the ward. Taeyeon in rush wipe her tears while Young Kwang approaching his mother and hugs her.

 

 

A WEEK LATER

 

Young Kwang's mother already discharges from the hospital. But, she still needs to do a treatment until her heart fully recovered. Taeyeon and her family are at Young Kwang's house preparing the celebrating party for Young Kwang's mother back home. When Taeyeon is busying preparing the foods, suddenly Jiwoong approach her and ask

“The food is ready?”

“Yeah, waits a sec” Taeyeon replied while she take some plate for the foods.

“So, are you sure with this?” Jiwoong suddenly asked.

“About what?” Taeyeon asked while she put the food on the plate carefully.

“Getting married?” Jiwoong asked while he looks at Taeyeon face curiously.

“Oppa, we talked about this already” Taeyeon replied try not to discuss that matter.

“Yeah…but still…you have a time to think about it…or you’ll regret it,” Jiwoong said before he take the plate and leave the area.

Taeyeon looks at her brother with mixed feelings. After her conversation with Young Kwang's mother, she tries to talk to Young Kwang. However, every time she talked to him, Young Kwang wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter