untold story

THE CAT CATCHES THE BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“We thought the past can let it be the past, but we forget that the past is the memory that’s already happen in your life. That's why keep walking and move on to create the new memory”

 

 

 

KWON HOTEL

 

“Argh…I hate him…! Hate him…! Hate him…!” Taeyeon mumble alone while stepping toward the locker room.

When she opens her locker, once again she looks into the mirror.

“How I want to fix this hair? Argh…Hate him!” Taeyeon said firmly.

While Taeyeon keep muttered angered blaming Jiyong, Sunny suddenly approaching her.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Sunny asked curiously, when she saw Taeyeon angry face.

“Look...!” Taeyeon said firmly while show her hair to Sunny.

“Purff…”Sunny try to hold her laughter after she saw Taeyeon hair.

“Yeah…just laugh…I really hate him…!” Taeyeon said angrily.

“Who do this to you?” Sunny asked curiously.

“You’re beloved COO…!” Taeyeon said sarcastically.

Sunny frown after she heard that.

“Who? He did that? Really?” Sunny asked unbelievable.

“Yes..! And you know what? I just want to choke his neck and…and…” Taeyeon said while thinking.

“Kick his hardly…,” she continues furiously.

“Ho…ho…cool down…keep calm…take a deep breath…” Sunny said try to comfort her.

“You think I can cool with this hair? Look at this…how supposedly I fix this?” Taeyeon replied while touching her hair.

“What happen here?” suddenly Ji Eun come approaching them.

“Hey, what happen to your hair?” Jie Eun asked when she noticed Taeyeon uneven hair.

“Argh…” Taeyeon grunt when her friend asked that.

Ji Eun looks at Sunny if she will explain to her the current situation but Sunny just smirk and lift her shoulder.

“Oh…Mr. Kwon is looking for you,” Ji Eun said to Sunny.

“Ouh…okay. Please look at her. She is unstable,” Sunny replied while look at Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

After Sunny leave them, Ji Eun continue asking Taeyeon what actually happen to her. Taeyeon tell her with feeling angry. At first, Ji Eun surprised to hear her stories but in the end, she just believes what Taeyeon said.

“What I’m going to do with this hair?” Taeyeon asked while looked into the mirror.

“Hurm…” Ji Eun said while thinking.

Ji Eun looks at the hair and then she say

“Why don’t you go to Tiffany saloon? Perhaps, she can help you” Ji Eun gives her opinion.

Taeyeon is silent for a while. She hesitating to go there because she knew Young Kwang would be there to look for her. After all, Yuri had earlier told her that Young Kwang had asked about her.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Ji Eun asked when Taeyeon didn’t respond her.

“Nothing…” Taeyeon replied.

“Just go…I know she can handle this hair,” Ji Eun said while touch Taeyeon hair.

“Arasso…” Taeyeon replied slowly.

 

 

KIM COMPANY

 

Young Kwang is waiting for the elevator while looking at his phone.

“Hi…there” Jiwoong voice greet him.

“Ouh…Jiwoong. Glad to see you” Young Kwang said excitedly when he saw him.

“How you’re doing?” Jiwoong asked.

“Still trying to catch up” Young Kwang replied while smiles.

“You’ll be fine. Let me know if you want any help” Jiwoong said.

Then, the elevator door is open. Both of them wait for the people come out from there before them get into the elevator.

“Jiwoong, can I ask you something?” Young Kwang asked after the elevator moving.

Jiwoong nodded.

“I know you the one keep in touch with Taeyeon…I know but…at least can you help me to persuade her to meet me? Just once, please ...” Young Kwang said begging to him.

Jiwoong is silent after he heard Young Kwang words. He doesn't know how to reply to him as he knows his little sister stubbornness. In the end he just say

“I’ll try”

Young Kwang is smiling after he heard that.

“Thank you…I really appreciate it” Young Kwang replied while smiling widely.

“But I’m not promising you she will agree with my words” Jiwoong said to make sure he didn’t give too much hope from him.

“It’s fine as long you persuade her” Young Kwang replied with smiles.

Jiwoong nodded before he walks out from the elevator when the door opens.

 

 

TIFFANY SALOON

 

Tiffany is preparing some customer when she saw someone weird entering her salon. She saw that person is wearing a bucket hat, Rayban and a mask covering her face. Tiffany feels uneasy with the person. She then asks her assistant continue her works while her approaching the person.

“Can I help you?” Tiffany asked suspiciously.

“Yah…it’s me” Taeyeon whisper.

Tiffany frowns when she heard that.

 Taeyeon noticed Tiffany face while staring at her. She knows that Tiffany didn’t recognize her.

“It’s me…Taeyeon…” Taeyeon said while open her mask.

“Yah…! What are you doing?” Tiffany shouts after she saw Taeyeon face.

“Shuh…” Taeyeon said to slow down her voice.

Tiffany staff and the customer startled when they hear Tiffany shouts in there.

“Yah…what happen?” Tiffany asked confused.

Taeyeon looked outside the salon before pulling Tiffany's hand toward the back.

“Yah…! What is going on?” Tiffany keeps asking with Taeyeon behavior.

“I don’t want anyone see me here” Taeyeon replied.

“Who?” Tiffany asked confused.

“Someone…” Taeyeon replied shortly.

Then, Tiffany understands whom Taeyeon is trying to mean.

“If you mean Young Kwang oppa he has come here to ask about you.” Tiffany said.

Taeyeon didn’t respond her for her while. She just opens her Rayban and mask and then keeps in her bag.

“Why are you here?” Tiffany asked.

“I need your capability” Taeyeon replied.

She then slowly takes off the bucket hat and show Tiffany her hair.

“What happen to your hair?” Tiffany asked while laughing.

“Someone does this at me” Taeyeon replied firmly.

Tiffany keeps laughing while she touches Taeyeon hair.

“Who did this? How could this be? It's really uneven,” Tiffany asked while chuckles.

“I don’t know how to start but can you help me?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yeah sure but…I have to cut your hair so it can come back evenly” Tiffany replied while touching Taeyeon hair.

“Just do whatever you can. I don’t want to look like this,” Taeyeon said sadly.

“Arasso…but you have to tell me how this happen to you” Tiffany replied.

“Nae…” Taeyeon said while nodded.

 

 

 

 

“So…the COO of your hotel dot that to you?” Tiffany asked weirdly after she heard Taeyeon story.

Taeyeon nodded. Tiffany place the fabric to cover Taeyeon before she start fixing Taeyeon hair.

“Why he want to do that to you?” Tiffany asked confused.

“I don’t know what his intention but I really hate him…!” Taeyeon said furiously.

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon face before she sprays some water to her hair. After that, Tiffany starts her action to Taeyeon hair.

 

“Actually, you know him…” suddenly Taeyeon said.

Tiffany frowns when Taeyeon said that.

“Who?” Tiffany asked.

“That COO…you know him too” Taeyeon replied.

“I know him?” Tiffany asked again.

“Remember when we’re at Jeju?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany to make her flashback about that night.

Tiffany stops her work while try to think about Taeyeon words.

“As I remember, we went to Jeju four years ago” Tiffany replied when she remember when last time they went there.

“That’s it…” Taeyeon said shortly.

Tiffany keep thinking what just happen to them at Jeju that time. Suddenly, Tiffany shouts

“Ahh….now I remember…don’t you say that he’s the one of those guys?”

Taeyeon nodded while smirks.

“Daebak…so which one is him?” Tiffany asked before she continues cutting Taeyeon hair.

“The one that talking to me that night…” Taeyeon replied.

“The one…talking to you…talking to you…” Tiffany mumble try to remember back who that person is.

“Omo…omo…omo…” Tiffany said excitedly when she remembers him.

“Yeah…now you remember him…” Taeyeon replied firmly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter