the news

THE CAT CATCHES THE BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You can tell someone is fall in love when the spark is shown in the eyes.”

 

 

KWON HOTEL

 

After Jiyong kiss on her cheek, Taeyeon stares at him with surprise while Jiyong is smiling to her widely.

“Erm…I have to go” Taeyeon said before she walked away from him but she stops her steps when she saw someone is standing nearby while looking at them.

“Noona?” Jiyong said when he saw Dami standing there looking at them.

Taeyeon feel uncomfortable after she knows that person is Jiyong sister.

“What are you doing here?” Dami asked curiously after she accidently saw that scene.

“Oh nothing…” Jiyong replied uneasy with his sister staring.

“Who is she?” Dami asked while looking at Taeyeon.

“Ouh…introducing…this is appa secretary Miss Kim Taeyeon” Jiyong introducing them.

“Hello” Taeyeon greet her politely.

“Hurm…” Dami nodded while look at her suspiciously.

“Noona, what are you doing here?” Jiyong asked try to change the atmosphere there.

“I have meeting with appa” Dami replied.

“Then, you can follow Miss Kim. Can you her?” Jiyong asked Taeyeon.

Taeyeon nodded while sign her hand to Dami.

“Jiyong, I want to see you after this,” Dami said before she walks away from there.

Jiyong start to feel uneasy when his sister said that. Taeyeon look at him before she turn and follow Dami from behind.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon feel uncomfortable when she is alone with Dami in the elevator.

“Did something happen between you two?” suddenly Dami asked.

Taeyeon startled after she hear Dami question.

“Oh…we’re just a friend” Taeyeon replied nervously.

“Friend? Did friend always doing that kind of things?” Dami asked sarcastically.

Taeyeon silent after Dami said that. She knows what her point is when she asking her likes that.

“Hey, listen here carefully. I don’t want you close to Jiyong. I know what kind of woman you are,” Dami continue said after Taeyeon didn’t replied her.

“Just look at his luxury...and then oh, Jiyong can I have that purse...oh I want a new blouse...I want that…buy for me…bla…bla…bla” Dami keep continue said in sarcastically tone.

“I’m not that type of woman.” Taeyeon suddenly said to her firmly.

“Oh really?” Dami asked with annoy tone.

“Yes” Taeyeon replied shortly.

“Then prove it. I don’t trust anyone easily,” Dami said firmly.

After that, the elevator door is open and Dami walked out from there with arrogant attitude. Taeyeon make annoy face before she follows her from behind.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon is doing her work when Mr. Kwon calls her.

“Miss Kim, can you come to my office?” Mr. Kwon said through the intercom.

“Yes, sir” Taeyeon replied before she take her notepad and then walks toward the office.

She knocks the door before entering the office.

“Come here, Miss Kim” Mr. Kwon said after he saw Taeyeon.

Taeyeon bow to him and then she saw Dami is sitting in front of Mr. Kim.

“Miss Kim, I want you help Dami with the anniversary celebration for the hotel,” Mr. Kwon said.

BAMP..!

The awkward situation already exists between them after Mr. Kwon said that.

“Appa, don’t you have another staff to ask for?” Dami asked try to refused cooperate with Taeyeon.

“Why? She’s really capable to help you handle this ceremony. I trust her” Mr. Kwon replied.

Dami look at Taeyeon for a while before she says

“Arasso…if you said so”

“Good, so…Miss Kim, here the list of the guests. Please confirm with them before the event,” Mr. Kwon said while give Taeyeon the list.

“Okay, sir” Taeyeon replied while take the list.

“Appa, why don’t you ask Jiyong to help me with this?” suddenly Dami asked.

“I don’t want to bother him. He’s already busy with the new project at Jeju” Mr. Kwon replied.

“Nae…” Dami said disappointed.

“So, do you have anything else, sir?” Taeyeon asked.

“Hurm…nope. That’s all” Mr. Kwon replied before Taeyeon excuses herself to leave the office.

 

 

 

“Appa, where did you get that secretary?” Dami asked after Taeyeon leaving the office.

“Why?” Mr. Kwon asked while frown.

“What make you believe in her?” Dami continue asked without answering her father.

“Why are you saying like that?” Mr. Kwon asked her back curiously.

Dami is looking at Mr. Kwon while her mind keep hesitate whether she should tell what she saw or not.

“Erm…nothing” Dami said in the end.

Dami think she has to get more info before she can tell her father what just happened between Jiyong and Taeyeon.

“Aigoo…this girl…don’t worry. She’s fine. I already checked her background after accept her to work for me” Mr. Kwon said.

Dami frown after she heard Mr. Kwon words.

“And you'll never expect where actually she from...” Mr. Kwon continue while chuckles.

That sentence really make Dami feel more curious to know about Taeyeon.

 

 

ONE WEEK BEFORE THE HOTEL ANNIVERSARY

TAEYEON APARTMENT

 

Taeyeon lay on the couch lazily after come back from the hotel. Throughout the hotel anniversary preparation, Taeyeon spends most of her time at the hotel and will be home late at night. Throughout that period, also she has to endure Dami's behavior toward her. Dami still reacts coldly toward her even she tries her best not to get close to Jiyong.

“Hey, you’re home” Ji Eun said when she saw Taeyeon lay on the couch.

“Hurm…” Taeyeon mumble while her eyes closed.

“How’s today?” Ji Eun asked concern.

“Same” Taeyeon replied shortly.

“She still is ordering you around?” Ji Eun asked.

Taeyeon nodded. Ji Eun feels sympathy to Taeyeon when she saw her tired face. Ji Eun knows about Dami action to Taeyeon recently. Ji Eun accidentally noticed Dami's actions towards Taeyeon when she wants to go meet Taeyeon. Incidentally, she saw Dami often directs Taeyeon to do work that is not supposedly for her to do. However, when she tries to defend Taeyeon, Taeyeon stops her because Dami is their boss.

“Do you want anything to drink?” Ji Eun asked.

“Can I have plain water, please?” Taeyeon said while smiles to her.

Ji Eun smiles before get her water.

“Thanks” Taeyeon continue said.

 

 

 

Taeyeon wipe her hair after refreshing herself. She seat on the couch beside Ji Eun while her hand keep wipe her hair.

“What are you watching?” Taeyeon asked.

“Bugs bunny” Ji Eun replied.

Taeyeon chuckles after Ji Eun answer her.

While both of them watching the cartoon, suddenly Taeyeon phone is ringing. Taeyeon saw unknown number. She hesitates to answer that call for a while. Ji Eun looks at her friend weirdly when she noticed Taeyeon didn’t pick up the call.

“Why don’t you pick up that call?” Ji Eun asked.

“I don’t know this numbers” Taeyeon replied.

After that, the call ended.

“Why don’t you just pick up and know who is the caller?” Ji Eun asked.

However, Taeyeon didn’t replied her. Taeyeon feel nervous when she thinks if that caller is Young Kwang.

Moment later, the phone is ringing and show the same unknown numbers.

“Just pick up that call,” Ji Eun said.

But Taeyeon hand hesitate to answering the call. In the end, Ji Eun takes the phone and pick up the call for her.

 

“Hello” Ji Eun greets.

Taeyeon tries to stops her but Ji Eun quickly moves it away from her.

Ji Eun frowns after she answers the call. She looks at Taeyeon confusedly.

Taeyeon raises her eyebrows sign to her who is the caller.

“Yes…oh…nae…huh?” Ji Eun said while talking to the caller.

Taeyeon feels weird when she heard that from Ji Eun.

“What?” Ji Eun said in shock tone before she rushes toward the balcony.

Taeyeon looks at Ji Eun with confused.

“Yes, sir. I’ll ask her to meet you,” Ji Eun said before she ended the call.

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon…! you won't believe who just call you!” Ji Eun shouts excitedly.

“Who?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Our COO…!” Ji Eun replied excitedly.

Taeyeon stunned when she heard that.

“He’s downstairs. He wants to meet you,” Ji Eun continues her words.

“What? What did you say to him?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“I said you will meet him. So…go…go…don’t let him wait for you” Ji Eun said while push Taeyeon toward the door.

“Yah…yah…! You want me to see him wearing this?” Taeyeon asked furiously.

Ji Eun looks at Taeyeon pajama before she says

“It’s still fine for me. Now go…go…”

“Yah…yah…” Taeyeon said try to stops Ji Eun from pushing her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter