near her

THE CAT CATCHES THE BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Whether it is a friendship or relationship, all bonds are built on trust. Without it, it’s nothing”

 

 

 

KWON HOTEL

HOTEL ROOM

 

Taeyeon opens her eyes slowly. She looks around and saw unfamiliar places. Suddenly, she heard Ji Eun voice asks her something.

“Tae…how are you?” Ji Eun asked worried.

Taeyeon noticed she is lying on the bed before she tries to get up and seat.

“What I’m doing here?” Taeyeon asked while touched her head.

“I'm the one supposedly asking that. What happens? Sunny told me that you're here. That's why I'm here.” Ji Eun said curiously.

Taeyeon frown when she heard Ji Eun words. She also confused about what just happen to her. As she remembers, she is sitting on the stairs when her head is dizzy.

“Oh, Mr. Kwon asks you to rest. He is here before. He said you don’t worry about that works, he can ask Yeri helps for a while,” Ji Eun continues her words.

After Taeyeon heard Mr. Kwon name, suddenly her mind remembering about Jiyong. She remembers that she saw him at that stairs before. 

 

Taeyeon POV

“Is he the one bringing me here?”

 

“Did Mr. Kwon say anything else?” Taeyeon asked.

Ji Eun shakes her head.

“I think I already feeling well. Let's go,” Taeyeon said while trying to get up from the bed.

“Yah…just rest. Don’t push yourself,” Ji Eun said when she saw Taeyeon get up from the bed.

“I’m fine.” Taeyeon said stubbornly.

Ji Eun stares at her while shakes her head. She noticed how pale Taeyeon face but her stubbornness no one could fight.

“Okay, let’s go home” Ji Eun replied while helping Taeyeon.

After that, both of them just walked out from the room.

 

 

 

 

After both of them leaving the locker room, Seohyun saw them and approaching them.

“Unnie, are you okay?” Seohyun asked.

“I’m fine” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

Seohyun turn to look at Ji Eun and saw her shakes her head slowly. Seohyun nodded before she says

“Get well soon, unnie”

“Thank you” Taeyeon replied shortly.

Suddenly, someone is approaching them from behind.

“Oh, are you already fine?” Jiyong asked worriedly.

He went to that room before to meet her but he noticed that she is already leaving that room. Then, Jiyong rushes to wait for her at the hotel lobby and lucky he when he saw her walked out from the locker room. 

All of them stunned when they saw him but Taeyeon is the one more surprised to meet him again.

“If you still feel unwell you can stay there,” Jiyong continue when Taeyeon didn’t replied him.

“Oh…no…I’m fine” Taeyeon replied with uncomfortable feelings.

Jiyong noticed Taeyeon face and then he also noticed Ji Eun and Seohyun are staring at him non-stop.

“Okay, glad to hear that…” Jiyong replied before he walks and leave them there.

 

 

 

 

“What is going on here?” Ji Eun suddenly asked when she saw Jiyong and Taeyeon before.

“Nothing” Taeyeon replied shortly before she walks toward the exit door.

“Yah…! Don’t avoid my question!” Ji Eun said firmly while chase her from behind.

Meanwhile, Seohyun is still standing there confusedly after what just happen.

“Yah…! Kim Taeyeon, you owe me explanation…!” Ji Eun keep talking trying to make Taeyeon give her answer.

However, Taeyeon just keep herself silent and continue speed her steps.

Suddenly, after both of them walks out from the hotel in front door, one of the hotel staff is approaching them.

“Miss Kim Taeyeon?” the staff asked.

Taeyeon frown while nodded.

“Mr. Kwon asks me to send you home. Please” the staff said while pointing his hand toward the car.

“Mr. Kwon?” Taeyeon asked confused.

The staff nodded.

“Wah…I don’t know that Mr. Kwon will treat his staff like this” Ji Eun said excitedly when she saw the car.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while when Ji Eun said that.

“Let’s go…!” Ji Eun said while grab Taeyon hand and walks toward the car.

The staff then helps them by open the door before he get to the driver place.

 

 

WEEKEND

ART GALLERY

 

Jiyong is staring at one of the painting silently.

“What do you think about that?” Carina suddenly asked from his beside.

“Hurm…” Jiyong keep looking at the paint before reply

“It’s cool with this color and I like the way they used the decoration”

“Hurm…I like the color” Carina said while look at the paint.

After that, they move to another art in that gallery.

Jiyong continue focusing on the arts but not for Carina. She feels happy when Jiyong accept to spend time with her that weekend. She know how hard to both of them go out together, that’s why she insist on her manager to reschedule her model activity just to make sure she can spend time with Jiyong.

“Ji, can we go now? I’m hungry,” Carina said.

 “Wait…let’s me finish with this arts” Jiyong replied before he snap the arts picture.

Carina waits for him while staring at Jiyong.

 

 

 

GALLERY CAFÉ

 

After both of them ordering their foods, Jiyong take out his camera and then revising the picture of the art he took before.

“Ji…can you make time for me…” Carina whining when she saw Jiyong still obsessed with the art photo.

Jiyong look at her before he nodded and place put the camera beside him. Carina is smiling when Jiyong listen to her.

“I miss you” Carina said lovely while hold his hand.

Jiyong is smiling and then he ask

“How’s your week?”

“Hectic. I even don't have my own time.” Carina replied.

“You don't have to push yourself. You have to take care of yourself too.” Jiyong said concern.

“Yeah...I know that. But, I have you to take care of me if I'm not well” Carina said while smiling.

 

Suddenly, Jiyong's mind is remembering Taeyeon after she said that words. After that incident before, he noticed Taeyeon is trying to avoid his presence. He remembers one day when he went to his father's office.  When Taeyeon saw him walking, she will escape from her desk. Either she goes to the washroom or she makes herself busy in the file room. At first, Jiyong didn't bother about that but his feeling didn't. He doesn't know why but he didn't like it when she keeps ignoring him like that.

 

“Hello there…” Carina waves her hand in front of Jiyong face when Jiyong didn’t’s respond her.

“Oh…what’s matter?” Jiyong asked startled.

“What are you thinking?” Carina asked him back when she noticed something in Jiyong mind at that time.

“Oh, nothing. Just something about work” Jiyong replied to hide the truth.

Carina looks at him suspiciously.

“Oh…next month I have to go to Paris. There will held a fashion weeks” Carina said about her schedule.

“Oh, that’s great” Jiyong replied while smiling.

However, his respond make Carina feel disappointed. She thought he will be sad to hear that but it's vice versa.

“Are you happy?” Carina asked sadly.

“Of course, this is the great opportunity for you and your career!” Jiyong replied excitedly.

Carina staring at Jiyong with mixed feelings before her smiling bitterly.

“Yeah…” she said slowly.

“Hey, don’t worry. Just do your best there. I’m always here to cheer for you,” Jiyong replied while smiling.

Carina nodded while smiling.

 

 

TAEYEON APARTMENT

 

Taeyeon is focusing on her baking when Ji Eun enters the kitchen. That weekend, both of them are just resting at home. Taeyeon insist to baking a cake for Ji Eun while Ji Eun just agreeing with her.

“What is this for?” Ji Eun asked whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter