approaching

THE CAT CATCHES THE BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Approaching someone you like is the best when they accept you nicely.”

 

 

KWON HOTEL

MEETING ROOM

 

Taeyeon feel uncomfortable when she saw the guy from the elevator in that meeting room. In fact, it was even worse when she finally found out that the guy was the COO of the hotel and Mr. Kwon's son. She noticed that guy sometimes glanced at her. She reacts normally but inside her, her heart exploded like a nuclear bomb.

 

 

 

Jiyong try to focus in the meeting but he can’t when his eyes keep glance on her. He’s keep smiling when he remembering Taeyeon face when his father introduce him to her.

“Jiyong, do you have anything to say?” Mr. Kwon suddenly asked.

Jiyong startled after his father asked that. Mr. Kwon narrows his eyes to him because he noticed that his son is not focusing on the meeting.

“Erm…I don’t have…anything to say…” Jiyong said hesitate.

“Present to us about the new branch proposal” Mr. Kwon suddenly said that.

Jiyong nodded before he get up and prepare his presentation.

 

 

 

While Jiyong is presenting his proposal, Taeyeon keep staring at him. She heard his voice, his act and his face. All of a sudden, her memory recalls that familiar face in front of her.  

 

Taeyeon POV

“Where am I meeting him? He’s look familiar”

 

Taeyeon keep thinking hardly while her eyes staring Jiyong. Unfortunately, his memory is unclear where she once knew the guy.

 

 

KIM RESIDENT

 

Young Kwang is sitting on the sofa while waiting for Mrs. Kim. He look around and saw Taeyeon photo on the rack. Young Kwang smiles when he saw her photo.

“I don’t know that you’re already back,” Mr. Kim said after she saw Young Kwang.

“I just want to surprise her, aunty” Young Kwang replied while smiling.

However, Mrs. Kim makes sad face after she heard his words. Young Kwang feels suspicious when he saw that face.

“What happen, aunty?” Young Kwang asked curiously.

“I don’t know how to tell you this… but…Taeyeon has left the house” Mr. Kim replied sadly.

Young Kwang feel surprised when he heard that.

“How? When? Where is she now?” Young Kwang keeps asking Mrs. Kim.

“I don’t know where is she. It’s already two weeks since she left” Mrs. Kim replied.

Young Kwang is silent for a while.

“But, don’t you worry…she didn’t say she wanted to break the engagement between you two” Mrs. Kim continues when Young Kwang didn’t say anything.

Young Kwang bitterly smiles after he heard that.

“Where is Jiwoong?” Young Kwang asked.

“Ouh, he’s outstation. He will be back in three days” Mrs. Kim replied.

“Arasso…” Young Kwang said.

After that, he just excuses himself to go back home.

 

 

 

Young Kwang seat in his car silently after he leave the house. His mind keeps thinking about Taeyeon after him knowing about her left the house.

“Where are you, Tae…” Young Kwang mumbles alone.

He tries to dial Taeyeon number but it didn’t reach. He then try to call Jiwoong number but it’s take several time before Jiwoong pick up his phone.

“Hello” Young Kwang greet him.

“Hello…hey, what a surprise!” Jiwoong said when he heard Young Kwang voice.

“Jiwoong, I need your help,” Young Kwang said straight to his main point.

“I know why you’re calling me. But, honestly…I don’t know where is she” Jiwoong replied before Young Kwang asked him.

“C’mon…you’re her brother. I know she will tell you” Young Kwang said tries to get the information.

“Yeah…but I swear…I don’t know where she is…trust me” Jiwoong replied firmly to make sure that he didn’t lie to him.

Young Kwang sighs after he heard that from Jiwoong. Jiwoong feel sorry toward him when he heard his sigh.

“But…I can give you her number” suddenly Jiwoong said.

Young Kwang suddenly smiles when Jiwoong said that. At least, that can give some hope for him to meet her.

“That’s would be fine. Thanks’ bro in law” Young Kwang said excitedly.

“But…don’t tell her that you get it from me!” Jiwoong warn him.

“I’m promised…” Young Kwang said while smiling.

After they ended the call, Young Kwang is getting a message from Jiwoong sending Taeyeon new number.

“Now, I want to meet you” Young Kwang said while dialing the number.

However, no one is answering the phone.

“Please, pick up, Tae…” Young Kwang said while keeps trying call her. But, still no one is answering that phone. Suddenly, before he call Taeyeon number again, he’s phone is ringing and appear his father name.

“Yes, appa” Young Kwang said.

After the call, Young Kwang drives his car and go to meet his father at the company.

 

 

KWON HOTEL

CAFETERIA

 

Taeyeon is sitting alone at the cafeteria during her break time. She is stretching her body slowly before she takes the spoon and digs her foods. While she munches her foods, she takes her phone out from the pocket. She saw a lot of missed call from unknown numbers.

“Who is calling me?” Taeyeon mumble while frown.

Suddenly, before she tries to call the number back, her phone sign incoming call from her brother.

“Hello, oppa!”Taeyeon greet happily.

“Yah…! Great news…!” Jiwoong shout to her.

“What?” Taeyeon asked nervously.

“Young Kwang is back!” Jiwoong replied excitedly.

Taeyeon startled when she heard that. She is silent for a while afterwards.

“Hey, are you still there?” Jiwoong asked when he didn’t hear Taeyeon voice.

“Yup…” Taeyeon replied slowly.

“I think he will find you because he asking me your number” Jiwoong lie to her.

“Did you give him?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yeah…” Jiwoong hesitate to answer her.

“Argh…” Taeyeon sigh after she heard her brother answer. Now she knows who the unknown number that calls her is.

“Sorry…” Jiwoong said with guilt feelings.

Taeyeon didn’t replied him afterwards. Then, she just ended the call angrily.

 

 

 

From a distance, Jiyong observes Taeyeon's behavior. Jiyong saw the tense from her face show after her talking on the phone before. That scene is remembering him about that night. Jiyong is smiling when he remembers that night's memory.

“Those reactions...she still same just like that night.” Jiyong mumble alone.

After that, he bravely walks toward her and approach her.

“Hey…remember me?” Jiyong suddenly asked before his seat on the chair in front of Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stunned when she saw him sitting there while smiling to her like that.

“Don’t you remember me?” Jiyong keep asking her.

Taeyeon frown after she heard his question. She knows that both of them have meet before but she can’t remember where actually they meet.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw Taeyeon face is try hard to remember him.

When he chuckles, Taeyeon look at him weirdly. She also noticed that all the staff keeps staring at them with suspicious eyes. Taeyeon start to feel uncomfortable when all the eyes are looking at them.

“Sorry, I don’t remembering you. So, excuses me,” Taeyeon suddenly said before she get up and leave the cafeteria.

Jiyong feel embarrassed after she just leaves him there. He then smirks and then says

“I know you know me…”

 

 

 

 

JIYONG OFFICE

 

After the incident, Jiyong determined to search for Taeyeon information. He opens the staffs file and then typing Taeyeon name. Moment later, the computer show all the information about Taeyeon in there. Jiyong is smiling while reading her background.

“Hurm…interesting…she is a graduate of business management” Jiyong mumbles while continue read her CV.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter