sacrifice

THE CAT CATCHES THE BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“When you love someone that's not in love with you, the option is to let her be happy with someone she loved. That is true love nobly”

 

 

DAMI WEDDING CEREMONY

 

Jiyong look around while searching for Taeyeon. However, he can’t see her anywhere. He walks out from the hall to looking for her but still no presence of her out there. Suddenly, when he steps back inside the hall, he saw Taeyeon is talking to his mother and his sister. Jiyong saw her smiles when she talking with them and that mesmerizingly Jiyong eyes to keep staring at her.

“You’re really in love with her, right?” suddenly Ji Eun voice greet from his side.

Jiyong startled before he smiles shyly.

“If you with her…I won’t object but I warn you not to hurt her” Ji Eun said firmly.

“I won’t” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Good…” Ji Eun said before she leaves Jiyong there.

Afterward, Jiyong walks toward them with smiles.

 

 

 

“Thank you for coming” Dami said while hugging Taeyeon.

“Why your omma didn’t come?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

“Ouh, she has a meeting with the community. So, she just sends her regards to your family,” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

“It’s okay as long you’re here,” Mrs. Kwon said before she holds Taeyeon hands.

“I’m glad to see you again,” Mrs. Kwon continues.

Then, Taeyeon noticed Jiyong is already standing beside her while says

“You look so happy to see her”

“Not as much as you” Mrs. Kwon teases her son.

“Omma…” Jiyong said shyly.

Dami look at them with suspicious but before she asks, her husband come and invites her to introduce with his friends.

“Sorry, I have to go” Dami said before she leaves them.

“So…when will your turn?” Mrs. Kwon asked teasingly while staring at them.

“Soon…” Jiyong replied with smiles while staring at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just standing there and smiles awkwardly after she hear that from them. After that, Mrs. Kwon excuses herself to have a chat with her friends and leave Jiyong and Taeyeon alone.

“You look so beautiful,” Jiyong said while he holds her hands.

“So do you” Taeyeon replied while chuckles.

Jiyong smiles when he sees her chuckles. He then lean towards her and whisper to her ear.

“I have something for you,” Jiyong said while smirk.

Taeyeon feel her heart beat rapidly when Jiyong whisper to her ear. She then look at Jiyong face and stares at his eyes deeply.

“Actually, I have something to talk with you” Taeyeon said with mixed feelings.

“Sure, what?” Jiyong asked while holds her hands.

Taeyeon looks around before she ask

“Can we talk somewhere else?”

“Okay, but I have to join family photo after this. Can we talk after the ceremony?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon hesitate for a while before she nodded.

“Good, love you,” Jiyong said before he kiss her cheeks quickly before he walks away from there.

Taeyeon startled when Jiyong doing that to her in front of the other people. She stares at him blankly while her hand touches her cheek where Jiyong kiss her before.

 

 

 

After the ceremony ended, the hall is already empty. Taeyeon is sitting alone on the chair while staring at the wedding stage silently. Suddenly, she feels her cheek is kissing by someone. When she turn her face, suddenly Jiyong take opportunity to kiss her lips.

“Yah…what are you doing? People will see us,” Taeyeon said while she pushes Jiyong away.

“No one is here. Just me” Jiyong replied with smirks.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes when Jiyong said that.

“What are you doing here alone? Don't you want to join the noona wedding party?” Jiyong asked when he noticed Taeyeon is not at the party.

Taeyeon didn’t answer him but she just say

“I have something to tell you”

Jiyong look at her curiously before he reply

“Before that…come”

Jiyong pulls Taeyeon's hand to the wedding stage. Then, he makes Taeyeon standing in the middle of the stage before him kneeling in front of her slowly. Taeyeon suddenly feels her heartbeat rapidly when she saw Jiyong kneeling. She then gets down and then she kneeling with him.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Jiyong asked confused when he saw Taeyeon kneeling while facing to him.

“I’m sorry,” Taeyeon suddenly said.

Jiyong feel uneasy when he hears her sorry.

“I can't be with you” Taeyeon continue her words while she holds her emotion.

Jiyong suddenly feel his head muddled and he just stares at her with confusion. He feels his heart hurt after she said that. When he saw her sad face, he suddenly says

“Don’t joke with me like this”

However, Taeyeon just keep staring at him with her eyes tears.

After that, Jiyong get up from the kneeling and rubs his face repeatedly. Taeyeon saw Jiyong reaction with mixed feelings. She gets up and approaches Jiyong.

“Why?” Jiyong suddenly asked her with confusedly.

Taeyeon didn’t answer him.

“Did you tell him?” Jiyong continue asked.

Taeyeon shakes her head slowly.

“Then…why? Did something happen?” Jiyong keep asking firmly.

Taeyeon didn’t answer him immediately.

“Please don't be silent like this...answers me!” Jiyong said firmly.

“I can't leave him. Not at this situation” Taeyeon replied while crying.

Jiyong looks at Taeyeon with mixed feelings.

“I just can’t…” Taeyeon continue while wipe her tears.

“Then…you wanna leave me?” Jiyong suddenly asked with sad face.

Taeyeon look at him while her tears flow slowly on her cheeks.

“Are you sure you can live without me?” Jiyong continue asked while he tries to control his emotions.

“I have to. I'm sorry to hurt you,” Taeyeon replied while staring at Jiyong eyes deeply.

Jiyong eyes suddenly burst into tears before he say

“No…! You can’t just leave me like that! No…”

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon call his name softly.

“Why are you doing this? Why?” Jiyong asked to know the reasons.

“I already did something wrong to his family. His mother is in critical condition after I tell her that I want to cancel the wedding. It's hurt me when every time I visit her. I can't leave him like this.” Taeyeon said while crying.

Jiyong wipes his tears before he approaches Taeyeon. After he heard her explanation, Jiyong can feel the burden that Taeyeon keeps hiding from him. He knows how fragile Taeyeon emotion when it's related to her family. Even though he feels hurt but to see Taeyeon crying like that makes him feel more pain in his heart. He then, slowly pulls her and hugs her tightly. Taeyeon continue cry in his arms while he just rubs her back softly while his lips keep kissing her forehead.

 

 

 

Unfortunately, when both of them are hugging, Young Kwang is standing at the hall door and saw both of them in that position. Young Kwang just comes from Jeonju to surprise Taeyeon but in the end, he's the one that surprised. He feels hurt to see her hugging Jiyong. But, it's more pain when he knows that Taeyeon real feelings. Young Kwang keeps staring at them while try holds his feelings. Then, he hears the conversation between them after them releasing the hugs.

“The one I love is you, but what can I do?” Taeyeon asked while wipe her tears.

“You're too nice for doing this to him. That's your charm and one of the reasons I love you,” Jiyong said while he holds her face softly.

“I’m sorry, Jiyong” Taeyeon keep apologies to him.

“No...don't said that. As long I know you love me, it's enough.” Jiyong replied while he rubs Taeyeon's cheeks with his thumb softly.

After that, Jiyong lean toward her and then he just kisses her lips gently. Young Kwang that still there turns his face when he saw they’re kissing. Afterward, he just walks away from there with frustrated feelings.

 

 

 

After he leaves the hall, Young Kwang is standing in the middle of the lobby. He shouted furiously and that makes people around there turn to look at him weirdly. Ji Eun that is coincidently at nearby saw Young Kwang. She startled when she saw his shouts and then she approaches him hesitantly. 

“Are you okay?” Ji Eun asked curiously.

Young Kwang turns his face and saw Taeyeon friend is beside him. He looks at her furiously before he leaves the lobby and then went to the hot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter