their reaction

THE CAT CATCHES THE BUTTERFLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“People feelings can be a change by how they're has been treated”

 

 

NEXT DAY

KWON HOTEL

 

Taeyeon enter the hotel lobby with mixed feelings. She looks around before she continues her steps toward the staff locker room.

“Hey, Taeyeon…you’re back” Sunny said when she saw Taeyeon entering the room.

Taeyeon is smiling while stepping to her locker.

“I’m sorry for your loss,” Sunny continue

Taeyeon just nodded while smile bitterly.

“Why are you here? I thought you still off day,” Sunny asked.

“I come to pack my stuff” Taeyeon replied.

“Pack? Why?” Sunny asked.

“Because she want to quit” suddenly Ji Eun said while entering the room with sulky face.

“Quit? Why? It’s because of your family?” Sunny asked concern.

“Hurm…” Taeyeon hesitate before she nodded slowly.

“Sadly…I like to have you here” Sunny said.

“What’s going on?” Suddenly Seohyun asked after she enters the room.

“Taeyeon will leave us” Sunny replied.

“What…? Why?” Seohyun asked surprised.

“I have too…I’m sorry” Taeyeon replied while she open her locker.

“So, did you already tell Mr. Kwon about this?” Seohyun asked.

Taeyeon shakes her head slowly.

“He must be upset when he find out.” Seohyun continues.

Taeyeon just keep smiling even though she's feeling sad to leave the hotel.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon look at Ji Eun with guilt feelings. After she tells Ji Eun about her decision, Ji Eun keeps ignoring her. She know that Ji Eun feel upset when she decided to leave her but she can’t be selfish anymore after what just happen to her family.

“Ji Eun…” Taeyeon call her softly.

However, Ji Eun just ignores her and continues preparing herself for work.

“I’m sorry” Taeyeon said while burst into tears.

Ji Eun turns her face and saw Taeyeon is crying.

“Why are you doing this? I know that you’re sad about your appa but…you make me feel more upset when you say you want to leave…!” Ji Eun said while crying.

“Huwaa….why you have to leave me…” Ji Eun said while crying.

Nearby staff in that locker room look at both of them curiously.

“Shuh…shuh…I’m sorry, Ji Eun…” Taeyeon said while she approaching her.

Then, Taeyeon comfort her by hugging her tightly.

“Who will baked for me a delicious cupcake..? Huwaa…” Ji Eun keep continue said while crying.

“Shuh…I’m sorry…” Taeyeon just keep apologies to her while rubs her back softly.

Afterwards, both of them just keep crying while hugging each other.

 

 

 

A moment later, both of them walk out from the locker room while holding hands.

“So…you will come here to see me, right?” Ji Eun asked

“Nae…” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

“I’m going to miss you, chingu…” Ji Eun said.

“Me too” Taeyeon replied.

“Oh…I forget to tell you…our COO is looking for you,” Ji Eun suddenly remembers about Jiyong.

“He’s already back? I thought he still at Busan” Taeyeon asked

Ji Eun nodded.

“He asks me why you didn’t pick up his call.” Ji Eun asked.

Suddenly, Taeyeon feel uneasy after she hears about Jiyong.

 “Okay, see you after this” Taeyeon said before they separate at the lobby.

Ji Eun feels strange when Taeyeon didn’t answer her.

Taeyeon walks toward the elevator while Ji Eun to the receptionist section.

 

 

 

 

As usual, Taeyeon will clean up Mr. Kwon desk. She arranges the file and then gets his dustbin to recycle bin. However, that day is different when she places her resign letter on the table before she leaves the office. When she opens the door, she startled when Mr. Kwon is already in front of the office.

“Hey, you’re here” Mr. Kwon said while smiling.

“Nae…” Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

“Come, let’s in” Mr. Kwon said.

“But I have to throw this…” Taeyeon replied while show the trash.

“Okay, meet me after that” Mr. Kwon said.

Then, Taeyeon walk out from the office to place the recycle papers in to the recycle bin. Mr. Kwon walks to his desk and then he noticed Taeyeon resign letter. He open the letter before he seat on the chair.

“Hurm…I know this will be happening…” Mr. Kwon mumbles alone.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong entering the lobby while his eyes on the phone. Suddenly, someone is approaching in front of him and make he stops his steps. Jiyong lift up his head and he saw Carina is standing there with sad face. Jiyong look at her with mixed feelings before he’s invite Carina to the café.

“How are you?” Jiyong asked randomly after he meets her after that night.

Suddenly, Carina burst into tears. She keeps crying until Jiyong feel uneasy to see her like that.

“Hey, what’s up?” Jiyong asked curiously.

All that staffs at the café is start whispering to each other after they saw them.

“Hey, stop crying. People are looking at us” Jiyong said while looks around.

“I’m sorry…” Carina said while sobbing.

“What happen?” Jiyong asked curiously.

He didn’t expect to meet her that morning while his mind keep worried about Taeyeon.

“Jiyong…I’m sorry to meet you like this but…” Carina stops her words for a while.

Jiyong look at her with mixed feelings.

“I don’t want to leave you…I realized I couldn't live without you” Carina continue her words.

“Heh…what are you saying? Are you joking with me?” Jiyong asked while chuckles.

“No…I’m not. Please, Jiyong. I do anything as long you give me a chance…” Carina said try to begging him.

Jiyong looks at her while shakes his head.

“Please stop this nonsense. You know that I can be with you anymore,” Jiyong said firmly.

“I know it’s my mistake but I want you give me a chance…please” Carina replied to begging.

“I’m sorry. I can’t…after what you have done…I don’t think I can see you the same person right now…” Jiyong keep refused her.

“Is that because of my mistake or because of that girl?” suddenly Carina asked curiously.

Jiyong is silent for a while after he heard Carina questions.

“Both” Jiyong said his answer but after that, he saw Taeyeon is walking passing the cafe while carrying a box in her hands.

“Are you saying that you already found someone else?” Carina continues asked when she noticed Jiyong is not focusing on her.

“Perhaps” Jiyong replied shortly before he gets up from his seat.

“Where are you going? I’m not finish yet,” Carina said firmly.

“We’re done. Please, I have something to do” Jiyong replied but Carina holding his hand tightly while crying.

“Please, don’t leave me like this…” Carina said while crying.

Jiyong stunned when Carina doing that to him in public.

“I don’t care what people will think and say…I just want you…” Carina said while crying.

Jiyong turn to look at her with disappointed feelings. When he turns to find Taeyeon, he didn’t see her anymore.

 

 

AT NIGHT

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Jiyong enters the home with a long face. That day, after he meets Carina and the news about Taeyeon's resignation really makes his feel that is a long day for him. The things between him and Carina, he just asks Carina more times for him thinking to give her a chance. Meanwhile, about Taeyeon's resignation, it's really surprised him. After hearing that news from Mr. Kwon, Jiyong keep calling Taeyeon but she didn't pick up his call. Jiyong feels disappointed when Taeyeon decided to leave the hotel without telling him first. In the end, he just brings himself to his parent's bungalow to release his tense. Jiyong walks toward the kitchen, he saw his mother in there while cooking for the dinner.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter