Eps. 2

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

Tonight, I got ready to leave for Thailand tomorrow morning. I don’t know if my actions are wrong, I'm worried Nichkhun even families expect much on this relationship, while I still can’t give any assurance.

* Take a picture - a post on Instagram *

 

"See you tomorrow Thailand. "

 

I put my cell phone and lay staring at the ceiling of my room. I still don’t dare to take the decision to get married alone without daddy’s permission. For him marriage is only done once and daddy hates divorce, and therefore since the departure of eomma, daddy never remarried even not to have a relationship with any woman.

 

"Aish, eotteohgehae? "

 

I again took my cell phone and saw Yoona sosmed account. Full of energy filled my body as if to sit and look photos on instagram.

 

"That man . . . "

 

I saw some pictures with always the same position between that man with woman familiar to me.

"Ish, flirty ahjussi. I'd guess you'd have a relationship with with that woman. "

 

Realized that if I was upset, but my hands as if not to stop and continue to see activity shared Yoona.

 

They exist in Thailand ?

********

"Hyung"

". , , , "

"Open the door, Hyung. "

 

Taeyeon relaxes the body and slowly walked toward the door. When opening the door, he sniff when he saw Yoona standing in front of the door with Sooyoung.

 

" What are you doing ? "

"Tae! I just landed this morning, what if we have fun today? "

" I am tired. "

"Hey, what have you been doing last night? "

"EOH?! "

 

Reflex Taeyeon opened his eyes and was surprised to hear questions Sooyoung.

 

"I-I didn’t do anything. "

"Hyung, you know, Wendy told me if overnight Irene noona back to the room very long. Though she says she's just down to the lobby. "

"Really? "

"Ne. "

 

Sooyoung attention immediately turned Taeyeon into nervous when Yoona mention of Irene.

"What if you spend your evenings together with Irene? "

"What are you talking about? Are you crazy !? "

"Now I can’t wait to spend my last day in Thailand before exchanging shifts with Sooyoung."

"By the way, who is your co-pilot? "

"Your cousin. "

"Really? Where is he ? "

"Average breakfast together another crew. "

"Okay, I'll be right there, I had to shower first. "

"Ne. We are waiting for you downstairs. "

 

Taeyeon closed the door of his hotel room and he breathe. Instantly he remembered the events of last night, but felt that if his friends were waiting, he forgot the incident and rushed shower.

 

A few minutes later. , ,

 

With a very casual clothes, Taeyeon came to KA members who had been waiting for him.

 

"Let’s go. "

"Huh, you're a long time, hyung. "

"It's not much to say, let us spend our last day here. "

 

The eighth member of Korean Air went to a villa near the pretty private beach in Thailand. Sooyoung accidentally rented villa to spend time with her friends.

"HERE WE ARE! "

"Soo, what the hell is? "

"Come Tae, you'll have fun enjoying life. "

 

The flight attendants they immediately ran into the villa and saw the pool in the side yard. Four woman pretty hurried change their clothes in the room. While Hyoyeon pair a song near the pool so that the atmosphere more cheerful. Taeyeon stroll by the pool and accidentally he saw his three friends were looking at him as he opened his eyes and mouths. Feel strange, Taeyeon waved his three friends, but there was no response and finally Taeyeon look behind. Now a four man who opened their eyes and their mouths at the sight of four other woman walk from the villa terrace.

"Irene-ya. "

"Wendy-ah"

"Yeri-ya."

"Joy-ah. "

 

Fast as conscious, Taeyeon turned to his friends and saw they were still stunned. Taeyeon kicking water pool and managed to wet the third face that man.

 

"HEY! SHORT MAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?! "Sooyoung ran after Taeyeon.

 

Both ran through four woman fourth woman pretty and make it laugh.

 

"Look, it is the oldest, still running around like a child. "Hyoyeon sit in a chair and lay down.

"Hyung, why don’t you invite Krystal? "

"I've asked her, but she chose to sleep in the hotel. Maybe she jetlag having just landed from Japan and Korea and on the same day had to go to Thailand. "

"Hmm. "

"Why? Do you want to meet with Krystal? "

"No, I just ask it. "

"Do you still have feelings? "

"No, I've been with Seohyun now. "

"Hey, you know? that flirty ahjussi was definitely still thinking Tiffany. "

"Why? "

"If he had really forgotten that woman, he must be married, have at least a serious relationship with Irene or Yeri? "

"I've asked him that when he went to Thailand. He said he had not like Irene. "

"That's just an excuse. According to Irene, she prettier than Tiffany. "Yoona stopped and now they both stared at each other.

 

"But nothing more y than Tiffany. ", with compact both said it.

********

I felt exhausted after running around avoiding Sooyoung, but ends with him pushing me into the pool. Now I was in the pool with three that man.

 

"You're like a kitten. Just open your shirt, Tae. "

"It is the activity of the tall boy. "I took off my clothes and made four woman who are having fun in the water screaming.

"HEY !!! OPPA !!! "

 

I forget if they were there, I reversed my body reflexes and hands on hips, staring at them.

 

"Mianhae, I must do it cause my clothes wet. "

 

At the moment all woman be embarrassed, I saw it was just a shy smile woman while occasionally throwing his gaze elsewhere.

 

"Irene-ya, you seem accustomed to seeing Taeyeon hyung opened his shirt. "

"Yoona-ya! "I can feel woman voice pierced ear.

********

A sunny day it makes Taeyeon felt something long he didn’t feel. During their stay in the villa, Taeyeon didn’t take his eyes and smile on woman which has been fall for him.

Want to dodge, but like to have a magnet, it is always interesting woman back view of Taeyeon.

"Eonni, Taeyeon oppa look at you continuously. "

"Ish, don’t be, he would look towards Yeri. "

"Hey, eonni, are you jealous? "

"What am I jealous? "

"Eonni. , , "

"Why? "

"What if someday Tae oppa declare his feelings for you? "

" Impossible. He would declare it in Yeri. "Irene glanced Yeri which is lying on floaties.

Meanwhile in Horvejkul family home, a big debate going on between parents and son.

 

"Nich, you have to think about one thing when you decided to get married with Tiffany. "

" What is ? "

"Do Tiffany willing to follow all the process of the wedding the way we? "

"We can talk about that later. "

"You can’t talk about it later, it should be now. You already know what the process is, even you also already know how you get married to a woman who had been married before. "

". , , , "

"Not so easy, Nichkhun. "

 

Mr. Buck left Nichkhun and down the stairs of his house to meet the Tiffany. Despite feeling if this marriage isn’t going to happen, Mr. Buck still meet Tiffany as an introduction.

 

"Hallo, Tiffany. "

"Hello, Mr. Buck. "

" How are you ? "

"I feel good to be here. "

"Nice to hear that. "

"Where Nichkhun, uncle? "

"Ah, he was in his room. "

"Uh, ne. "

"How about Thailand? Exciting? "

"Always happy to be in Thailand. "

 

Nichkhun began to think of the words of his father about marriage with someone who was already married. He became worried when the wedding party can’t be done properly, while his father wanted a wedding party in accordance with custom.

 

At the night. , ,

 

Taeyeon lay by the pool, looking at the sky emblazoned with stars. His mind began to play a memory when he split with Tiffany. The most inevitable moment in his life that should he face. Age marriage is still fairly young, even they haven’t had time to have a child. Not infrequently Taeyeon regret Tiffany’s decision to split up and go to another man.

 

As was looking straight into the darkening sky, the view Taeyeon seemed to be confused with a woman suddenly standing next to his body. Without a word, that woman slowly come lay down beside Taeyeon.

 

"Why are you awake? "

"What about you, why you not sleep? "

"I'm keeping a person. "

"Who? "

"For what you know. "

 

Woman was let out his breath and a look of annoyance.

 

"There’s little girl who grumpy. "

"I'm not your little girl. "

"Yes, you're right. We are just different two years for age. "

"Ish. "

"Want to know who is my duty? "

"No, you've answered it earlier. "

"So you're angry? "

"No. "

 

Taeyeon turned his face toward woman were lying next to him.

 

"I was to take care of you, chagiya. "

 

That woman glanced at Taeyeon and smiling.

 

"Geojitmal. "

"Have I ever lied to you? "

 

That woman turned her face toward Taeyeon and stare Taeyeon.

 

"Do you like Yeri? "

". , , , "

"You can’t answer that right? "

"Why do you ask that? "

"Aish, I only ask only to you. "Woman who have born the name Bae Joohyun it was a vision of Taeyeon.

"I like you, Irene. "

"What ?! "

"I like you, Bae Joohyun. "

 

As if no words to reply Taeyeon, Irene just glanced from her tail and find Taeyeon still staring at her.

 

"I like when you saw only from the tail eyes. In fact, it looks beautiful and can’t be forgotten. "

"Did you say that to flight attendants who fly with you? "

"Don’t you realize if we always paired for each flight? "

 

Irene was only realized when the question came out of the mouth of Taeyeon. Not infrequently even if some media carried stories about her and Taeyeon while shopping in each country that their transit point.

 

"Irene. "

"N-ne. "

 

Taeyeon looked at Irene very serious, very deep, and vice versa. Again, both their faces too close to each other and they met each other's forehead.

 

"Hey! Taeyeon! " Sooyoung calling Taeyeon from the edge of the terrace of the villa.

 

Taeyeon and Irene could only giggle caused Sooyoung.

 

"Let’s go, you also have to go in and rest. "

"Ne, oppa. "

"Good night, chagiya. "

 

Taeyeon land a kiss on Irene’s forehead before delivering her to the room.

 

Goodnight Tae oppa. , ,