Eps. 18

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

I feel if today would be the perfect revenge, that man will see with his own eyes how I start a new life. He and a that little woman can’t repay because certainly the media will continue to highlight them.

I could see that man stopped and let that woman walk toward me and stood right next to me. I could hear the voice of the students who didn’t stop cheering, especially when I deliberately stood closer to Siwon.

"On this day, UNICEF will conduct fundraising in a different way than before. We don’t just ask the guests invited to sign the items to be auctioned, but we also will invite the guests to play with the students and to encourage students to contribute to the fundraising. "

I just smiled at Siwon and students regardless that man.

"Okay, so the game can be directly started, we will invite the guests to change clothes, because this game will require energy and extra space. "

A few minutes later. , ,

We've been in the middle of a baseball field and I can see some arrows and target board. Let me guess, this time the committee was asking us to play darts.

"Well, as you seen, now there are a few darts and games that will be played are 'A Gift Shot'. Each value in the shooting board has the value of the gift will be given to fundraising. All the prize of the participants will be given for UNICEF program, but if participants lose then they should give a pre-loved their stuff ."

I smiled a little and glanced at Irene, her face was so excited, she even seemed to begin to calculate the distance from the point of aiming toward the board.

"Let's start this game. Give applause for the first participant Choi Siwon vs. Kim Taeyeon. "

As I recall, the man was not very good at sports, he would definitely have a hard time fighting Siwon.. I could even see that woman provides direction for him.

"Ready. Start! "

His eyes were very sharp it could really make me crazy, even though he had never tried this sport, he looks very serious.

You're the man with an abundance of charm, Tae. . .

Finished with the first round and won by Siwon, now turn to Irene who showed her skills in shooting target. Not for one moment Taeyeon take his eyes off Irene, even he kept staring at Irene from behind.

"God, why are you so pretty? "Taeyeon mind.

 

Soon, Irene release the dart toward the board and precise about the number ninety. That woman managed to make Taeyeon's mouth wide open because only herself could only get the number ninety at the last dart.

 

Archery game that lasted very stressful and at this time the value of both balanced, the committee was held the last game that involves students.

 

"Well, UNICEF has gained two participants from students who will join in a game of 'My High Note Will Reach Your Dream'. Where each participant will sing for the part of the song that has a high note, the participant with the highest results and the duration of the high notes last the longest will be the winner and is listed as a participant will realize the dream of children worldwide. "

 

Irene looked toward Taeyeon with worried eyes.

 

"Why? "

"Oppa, eotteohgehae? "

"Relax, you can do it. "

"I better sing while doing rap as fast as possible. "

"Joohyun-ah, you have to be sure if you can. "Taeyeon gently rubbed Irene’s head.

 

The first round starts by Irene, Siwon and the first student. Although she was encouraged by Taeyeon, Irene remained worried by her ability to reach the high notes. While Irene did competition, Taeyeon issued ear monitors in his pants pocket and asked soundman for the pair.

 

"The first-round winners are representative of the Seoul University. ", Snapped it makes other students cheered.

 

Taeyeon raised both thumbs in the air and give the best smile to cheer Irene. On the other hand, Tiffany already holding a towel to wipe the sweat on the face Siwon because of the sun.

 

Until the time the committee rerun of the songs are quite popular at that time. Song from one of the original Disney movie soundtrack. Selection of songs that could make Taeyeon surprised because he was worried if there are lyrics that would miss. At the beginning of the song, the participants opened with a very good student, when entered into the final chorus, the student was as muted as the sound Taeyeon and Tiffany were merged into one sound very strong.

 

" I won’t be silenced. You can’t keep me quiet."

"Wouldn’t tremble when you try it. All I know is I won’t go speechless. Speechless. "

"Let the storm in. I can not be broken. "

"No, I wouldn’t live unspoken. 'Cause I know that I won’t go speechless. "Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with very sharp and with a look of emotion Taeyeon draw breath to get ready.

"Try to lock me in this cage. I won’t just lay me down and die. I will take Reviews these broken wings and watch me burn across the sky. "

"Hear the echoes saying. I .......... ", They both take a high note and try to survive as long as possible with the applause of a very lively from the students.

 

"Oppa ..."

"Fany-ah ..."

 

Emotionally, both high sound stop them and finish the song very well.

 

"Won’t be silenced. Though you want to see me tremble when you try it. All I know is I won’t go speechless. Speechless. "

'Cause I'll breathe, when they try to suffocate me. Don’t you underestimate me. "

'Cause I know that I won’t go speechless. All I know is I won’t go speechless. "

"Speechless.", With panting breath, they managed to make the participants were amazed.

 

When they are on stage, they looked at each other and they set their breath. However, before long, Taeyeon looked away toward Irene and he went directly to woman he loved.

 

"Oppa, "

" What is wrong ? "

"Why didn’t you tell me if you could sing that good? "

"I would rather hear you sing. "

"Oppa. "

"Ne, Joohyun? "

"You did well. "

Finish with a fundraising event, the invited guests directly go to dine together in the meeting room of the faculty. Some students are fortunate to be able to take pictures with the guests as they walked down the corridor campus. In each photo, Taeyeon always seemed to embrace Irene and never once there is a successful student takes a picture alone. It also happened to Tiffany and Siwon was always walk together.

"Omo, Tiffany eonni, why you're beautiful? "

"Ya, I also like to see together Siwon oppa. "

Speech was heard clearly in the ears of Taeyeon, who was not far from Tiffany and Siwon. However, as if not concerned about it, Taeyeon keep his embrace tightened on Irene because the number of students who are fulfilling the corridor that makes Irene confused to walk.

"Omo, Taeyeon oppa very gentle at all. "

"He's really treat Irene eonni very good. "

All invitees are already in the meeting room of faculty and began with suave them.

Taeyeon-ssi. , ,

********

Author Note :

I'm sorry if you read with bad font, I truly don't know how to change it.