Eps. 11

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

By the way, sorry for the bad size of picture, I don't know why its become like this. But for sure, it better if you see in original version on WP.

-----------------------------------------------

In the afternoon in Korea, Seulgi visiting Irene’s parents and it has become a habit, especially after checking the results of the plantation. Seulgi very close to Mrs. Bae, because since school he had often accompany Irene return even chores together at home Irene.

 

"Seulgi-ya, have you found the right woman for you ? "

"Uhm, not yet, Ahjumma. "

"You're just the same as Irene. "

"Why? "

"Until now she has not found the right man. I was worried if she was too busy with work and forget about the marriage. "

"Maybe Irene had thought about it, Ahjumma. I hear Irene is close to a pilot in the airline. "

"Really? Ah, for some reason I was not sure if Irene would be married to a pilot. "

"Why? "

"I'm more confident if Irene to marry you, Seulgi. "

 

The sentence was silenced Seulgi and even his eyes were wide open as it was freezing. Mrs Bae had always wanted Irene to marry Seulgi, but it is always ignored by Irene. Now Mrs. Bae already said it is directly on Seulgi and hope if Seulgi want.

 

"You already know each other quite a long time, I was already familiar with your family, I really believe that if you can keep Irene. "

"But ahjumma, so far we merely friends. "

"Therefore, I expect you to be more than merely friends. "

 

There is no longer a sentence that may be pronounced Seulgi besides indecision in his heart. He wanted Mrs. Bae know if not once or twice, he wanted to express his feelings on Irene but always failed. He little realized that if Irene doesn’t have the same feeling with him, perhaps because they are too close in fact rarely look like brother and sister.

Meanwhile in Hong Kong, a woman'd been only able to hold back her tears, not infrequently she closed her eyes and bowed. However, tears can’t for the restraint and finally get away from the corner of her eye. She realized if her heart felt very severe hurt, even her heart shout out name of the man that was propose another woman.

 

"Fany-ah. "

"Hmm. ", that woman tried to give a smile of bitterness.

"It’s okay? "

"Ne. "

"Let him go, Fany-ah. ", whispered woman that have a nicknamed as a Ice Princess.

 

Didn’t answer saying that, this time Tiffany really no longer hold back the tears. Jessica hugged her friend Tiffany and soothing.

 

"I can’t help it, Jessie. "

"Fany-ah. "

 

Others with woman that is still locking and haven’t answered the question of man who looked at her with a ring in his hand.

"YASH! ", that man was immediately put on the ring on Irene’s finger.

 

A man who still use the Mickey Mouse costume jump and immediately approached by two friends.

 

"Finally, hyung !!!!! ", Yoona hug Taeyeon along with Sooyoung.

"Finally I can tie you on the runway. "

 

Irene could only smile sheepishly and she felt very happy to see Taeyeon. While Yuri could only thumbs-up when he saw what just happened. But not with Tiffany who was still in the arms of Jessica.

 

"Fany-ah, you've got to see him happy, even as he did for you. "

 

I still keep him in my heart, Jessie. , , ,

********

Again, I felt such happiness that moment, I never thought if I could get it again. I wanted to introduce Irene to my parents after so long I don’t introduce any woman on them.

 

"It seems that soon we are going to attend the wedding of the leader of Korean Air pilots and leaders of Korean Air Stewardess. "

" Very perfect. "

 

I could only stare at Irene and recalled several moments that had me go through with it without anyone knowing. That night someone knocked on my door and I found that woman was in front of my door.

 

"I brought you something. "

"Gomawo. "

"Ne. "

 

Somehow I see that woman was very pretty. As if hypnotized, I gently pull that woman arm and make it into my room. I looked at her deeply even I could see her eyes were very beautiful.

 

"Irene-ya. "

"Oppa. "

 

As late in the silence of the night, unaware that her thin lips over to me and I'd hear things that are not so far happened. That woman as already an expert to do it or maybe I had long felt. We passed the night with a warm kiss long enough.

 

"Irene."

"Ne. "

". , , , "

" Nan neoleul joahae. "

 

There was no strong enough reason to delay it, the more I make room for her, the more I feel worried and uneasy. I could no longer tell if I haven’t love, I love it, even my heart hurt when seeing her with another man.

 

Let's Make this be the last one, Bae Joohyun.

********

Satisfied fun at Disneyland, Taeyeon ad friends back to Macau for getting ready to go to Korea. With a heart that no longer frivolous, Tiffany feel this is the worst time holiday for her, she had to end her relationship with Nichkhun plus it must have witnessed firsthand Taeyeon apply Irene.

"You have to face it, Fany! ", The sentence was repeatedly uttered from the woman when tidying her clothes.

 

After tidying her clothes, Tiffany out of her room and accidentally bumped into Taeyeon. The silence came second and Tiffany's eyes still could not hide if she still felt a tremendous pain. Don’t want to linger dealing with Taeyeon, Tiffany stepped directly go to the lobby.

 

Tiffany step towards the lobby followed by Taeyeon from behind and make Yoona surprised when they look through the lobby at the same time.

 

"Fortunately, Irene had returned to the hotel alongside Sooyoung and Krystal. "

 

Tiffany sat on the lobby couch and closed her eyes for a moment. While Yoona and Taeyeon went both slightly away from Tiffany.

 

" Why are you walking with Tiffany noona? Fortunately, Irene was back to the hotel. "

"It was just a coincidence, Yoong. "

"Hyung, a woman feeling was very smooth, you can’t say it was a coincidence. "

 

Soon, Yuri and Jessica arrived at the lobby, they immediately took care of the check out. Taeyeon advised Yuri to select the return in the evening hours because tomorrow Taeyeon should attend the annual meeting of the pilots.

 

A few hours later. , ,

 

When arriving at the airport, Tiffany witnessed Taeyeon pampering Irene again with little conversation before parting. Irene had to continue the trip to Japan for two days, while Taeyeon will be in office for the next two days until he get to fly the same schedule with Irene.

 

"I've told Mr. Lee to put me in the office while you're in Japan. "

"Don’t like it, you will vex Mr. Lee. "

"No. I just want to go back to fly with you. "

That made Irene just smiled and she could not do many things because it is in the airport area. She is concerned that if there is someone who chanced interaction too close to Taeyeon.

 

"Well, I have to leave, Oppa. "

"Ne. Keep your heart, Chagiya. "

"Ne, oppa. "

 

Irene withdraw her suitcase and stepped into the gate although occasionally looking toward Taeyeon.

 

"Hyung, Let’s go. "

"Ne. "

 

As they walked toward the gate plane, a woman ran toward them and grabbed Taeyeon hand.

 

"Seolhyun?! "

"Oppa, can we talk for a minute? "

" What do you want ? "

"No, I just want to talk to you. "

"Mianhae, Seolhyun, our plane departed shortly. "Yoona release the grip Seolhyun and he bit interesting Taeyeon.

 

Without many words, Taeyeon stepped toward the gate and leave Seolhyun alone. Seolhyun looked Taeyeon at from a distance, and she smiled with a cunning gaze.

 

You can’t run from me, oppa. , ,