Eps. 16

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

In a sunny morning, Taeyeon getting ready to leave for the airport, today is the first day back to fly with Irene. He went to the airport while contacting Irene to ask where with that woman.

 

A few minutes later. , ,

 

Taeyeon up at the airport and he went straight to the room the air crew. His face was very excited to meet woman that would be his life's compnoon.

 

"Irene. ", that man face who always say it's youthful glow when viewed woman he cared about was eating breakfast.

"Ne, oppa. ", Smile on the face of the cold makes Taeyeon quiet.

"Ey, ey, ey, love is in the air. ", Sooyoung teased Taeyeon of the mirror.

"Eonni, congratulation for the propose. "

"Wendy? ", Irene was surprised by the presence of Wendy who had just arrived in the room.

"Taeyeon oppa, you have to keep eonni well. "

"Ne, Wendy. "

 

Irene grabbed the hands of Wendy and spoke slowly.

 

"How do you know that man propose me? I didn’t even upload it on social media. "

"I saw from Yoong oppa. "

"What?! "

"Why eonni? What you don’t want to share the happy moment? "

"No, I mean I want to share it, but not now. "

"Why? Is there something bothering you? "

 

Irene's face showed her doubt and make Wendy began to wonder.

 

"Let's flight, girls. "Sooyoung walked out of the room, carrying his suitcase.

"Ne, oppa. "The stewardess rushed out of the room.

This afternoon Taeyeon will bring plane to Dubai, he will be accompnoed by Sooyoung, Irene, Joy and Wendy. After a long time not to fly to Dubai, now Taeyeon back the opportunity to return to the land that is sparkling.

 

"Huh, I thought I want to repeat that day. "

"What? "

"I want to propose her at the Burj Khalifa. "

"Ey? "

"It will be very interesting. "

"Ya, wherever you want to propose. If her parents don’t give permission to you, its just exhausted already. "

 

Taeyeon looked over Sooyoung and they looked at each other.

 

"Why? "

" You are right. "

"What? "

"Though I proposed a way parachuting from the plane, I don’t think it will have no effect. "

"No, no, hyung, I mean not like it. "

"Arraseo, Soo. I learned many things from this incident. "

". , , , "

"Welcome to Korean Air, now-"

"What? Whose voice is it? "

"Your girlfriend? "

"No, no. It might be Wendy? "

"Ah, Joy? "

"No. "

"Soon we will take off and we will provide safety instructions. This instruction is given to ensuring the safety of passengers during the flight took place, but could not keep a fragile heart. "

"EYY !!! She's trying to be like you. "Sooyoung pointed Taeyeon.

Taeyeon opened the Flight Deck door, and he saw Irene was in the back hallway, looking at him. That korean Air's pilot confidence stare at the beauty Irene from a considerable distance even he seemed out of breath when Irene leave a smile.

 

"Soo, I kind of wanted to die."

"What?! "Sooyoung looked toward the view Taeyeon and he found Irene slowly lowered her head with a shy smile. "Ah, Irene-ya"

"Ya! Oppa. ", Joy appearance of a sudden from the left side of the Flight Deck door made both man was shocked.

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung looked toward Joy who was staring at them. They immediately returned to close the Flight Deck door and get ready to fly KE 951 for ten hours and forty-five minutes ahead.

 

On the other hand, Tiffany is enjoying her breakfast while watching the morning show on television. While Jessica has just woken up from her sleep, and went into the living room couch to lie down.

 

"Are you always like this when at home? "

"Ne, why? "

"You don’t make Yuri breakfast? "

"Sometimes. "

"Obviously a lot woman are invited to dine together. "

"Fany-ah, I don’t want to discuss it. "

". , , , "

"Don’t you go today? "

"No. Why? "

"Let's go shopping, Fany-ah. ", Jessica woke up from the couch and saw Tiffany who was stand beside on the dinner table.

"I'm coming, my american bestfriend. "

 

They immediately get ready to shop in department stores.

 

" Do you know ? Sometimes I miss moments like this. "

"Why? "

"Free. "

"Yuri really gives you freedom, Sica. "

"I Knew. But I mean freedom from negative thoughts, don’t need to think of secret admire of your husband. "

"Sometimes, when I am with that man, I feel not better like athore woman. "

"I feel you. Therefore I didn’t feel free. "

"At least you're lucky, Jess, you have man like Yuri. "

"Ya, you're lucky to have Taeyeon. "

"No, I'm tired of all the news. "

"Fany-ah, Taeyeon is very good, he is very responsible even he can maintain his emotion even though you've been together Nichkhun that time. "

"You don’t understand, Sica. "

" I understand. "

"You never have a relationship with him, if you've never been, you will understand. "

 

As if awakened, Jessica began to fall silent and stop arguing with Tiffany, she was worried if she reply saying that, Tiffany suspect.

 

Starfield COEX Mall

 

Woman Korean-Americans began to explore the mall and not infrequently a few people notice them. It happens naturally because both models are multi-talent. Store-by-store clothing was explored by two woman, both of them looked happy to spend time together.

 

"Fany-ah, isn’t that Nichkhun? "

"Where? ", Tiffany follow Jessica's gaze on a man across the store.

"Aigo, he and Victoria eonni? "

"Ah, I know that, Sica. "

"Really? "

"Ne. My hairstylist telling. "

"I think your hairstylist is brave. "

"Forget it, Jess. Now there is a Siwon. "

"Ish, you and Siwon not necessarily together, right? "

". , , , "

"Just like Taeyeon and Irene. "

 

What?