Eps. 21

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

I felt I was crazy to be in front of this woman. I came to make sure if she didn’t touch even be around that man again.

"Irene-ssi. "

My eyes go directly to the origin of the voice and I found a man are familiar to me.

"What are you doing at Tiffany's? "

"I-I. , , "

". , , , "

"I just happened to pass by, Yuri-ssi. What are you doing here? "

"Eoh, I just met my client and now I have to go to the hospital. "

" To the hospital ? "

"Ne. I have to meet Seolhyun. "

"What about her? "

". , , , , "

"Yuri-ssi? "

I looked at him with suspicion and without answering my question, that man ran and got into his car.

"YURI-SSI! "

Seemed to forget with Tiffany, I immediately pursue Yuri with my car and followed him.

"Did Seolhyun brings Taeyeon to the hospital? "

Seoul National University Hospital

With sneaked in, I follow Yuri and I hope if I'm not mistaken decision. When I saw Seolhyun from a distance, I immediately hide in the left side wall of the corridor.

"Seolhyun. "

"Oppa, mianhae, I should call you. I don’t know what to do. "

" How could this happen ? "

"That night I keep it, I don’t know who should I contact. "

"Why didn’t you call me last night? "

"I'm afraid if I bothered you. "

"Now where is? "

"Come with me. "

Do Taeyeon really together Seolhyun ?

********

While the doctor was preparing to test the nerves of Taeyeon’s brain. All the equipment is plugged in around the area of ​​the head and the nurses have prepared the files associated with memory based on information from woman that accompany Taeyeon from overnight.

"Everything is ready to dock. "

"Well we are going to do this test. "

Taeyeon began to enter into the MRI machine, he saw the ceiling of the MRI tube is mounted lcd screen.

"Make sure your headphones are correct and you only have to look at the LCD screen in front of you. "

Doctors began playing the existing files and graphics on the monitor began to show results.

"Is he love someone? "

". , , , "

"Usually someone who is experiencing severe collisions and loss of memory, the memory of a loved one can go missing, but this didn’t happen to him. "

"Yes, he is in a relationship with a woman. "

"Come, I will explain directly to you. "

". , , , "

"If you look at his reaction when I show him a picture of you and this woman, nerves provoke an emotional sense, even his mind seemed confused. But if I just showed this woman photo that showed his nerves tender affection. "

"Ne, arraseo. "

"I think you have to ask for help that woman to help Taeyeon restore his memory. "

Finished doing research, that woman brings Taeyeon out of the MRI room to return to the care of his room. During the walk along Taeyeon, not a word was spoken, she just looked straight and her mind seemed empty.

"But if I just showed this woman photo that showed his nerves tender affection. "

"What did the doctor say? "

"oh? He says you still remember some things. "

"Ne, I felt exactly the same, even I remember. "

"Let's get back to your room. You still need a lot of rest. "

"Ne, Irene. "

That woman can only be stopped when Taeyeon continued to call her by that name. She felt that if it's not the right time to oppose all the rest of Taeyeon memory. She let Taeyeon to talk about anything he remembered.

"Irene. "

". , , , "

"Can you help me to remember who you are? "

"Why? "

"I feel there is something that is always pictured in my mind when I see you. "

"What? "

"Mianhae if I'm wrong, my mind seemed to rotate quite beautiful memory about you. "

"Did you see my face in your memory? "

"Ne. "

"Gomawo, you still remember me as a beautiful memory. "

"Tell me, what about my life? "

That woman was sitting on the edge of the bed and he looked at Taeyeon.

"You are Kim Taeyeon, you were born on the ninth of March, you are a Korean Air pilot, you are family company owner Kim Crops, you're married. "

" Married ?! "

"Ne. "

Taeyeon looked at that woman seriously and he tried to remember everything about the wedding in memory.

"I could not find that memory. "

"Really? "

"Ne. Were you lying? "

"No. "

"I didn’t find that memory. "

"You want to know why? "

"Because I've forgotten memories, right? "

"No, Tae. "

" So what ? "

That woman was let out her breath and she smiled bitterly.

"Because we're separated. I'm your ex-wife. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stop calling me Irene, I'm Tiffany Hwang