Eps. 17

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

I don’t really like to do a long duration flight, but because it has a new status at the moment I feel fine when doing a long duration flight.

 

DXB

 

New to the airport, Wendy and Joy have uploaded their photos on social media, in contrast to the direct Irene change her uniform with plain clothes.

 

"Oppa, replace your uniform. I don’t want your uniform it gives the distance to our interactions. ", Irene gives bomber similar to hers and I thought we got it because we were crowned the best pilots and flight attendants this year.

"Gomawo, Joohyun. "

 

Done with the clothes, we quickly left the airport and headed to the hotel, but, at the same time, the arrival terminal seems overrun by reporters who were waiting for an artist. However, because it was not in uniform, I feel safe when walking through the crowd of reporters. With my right hand still clutching Irene and left hand carrying her suitcase, I step my foot with confidence.

 

During the walk in the arrival terminal, Irene had just bowed and walked very close to me. Before long, Sooyoung managed to find a taxi to take us all to the hotel.

 

Renaissance Downtown Hotel, Dubai

 

Don’t know why I'm always happy with the way Korean Air flight crew treat it very well. They always provide a comfortable place and that is why I always want to give my best for the airline.

 

"Oppa-ya."

"Ne, Joohyun? "

"Saranghae. "

"Nado saranghae, Joohyun-ah. "

 

After check-in at the hotel, as always we are always around in the countries we visit just to unwind. The first objective is the Burj Khalifa skyscraper in Dubai serving the vibrant city of Dubai from its peak.

 

"Joohyun-ah. "

"Ne, oppa? "

 

Her eyes could always make me silent and didn’t seem to know what should I talk about. The smile that always came when my close my eyes, it can always be interrupted focus.

 

"Why, oppa? "

"No. I just want to call it. "

"Make sure if you always and only wanted to call my name. "

"Of course, Joohyun-ah. "

 

See Sooyoung who was taking pictures of Joy, I was asking him to take a picture of me and Irene.

 

"You want to post it on your social media? "

"Ne. "

"Really? What if the media proclaimed that a lot? "

"Come on, Soo. I want the world to know my happiness too. "

"Since when did you become such sweet? "

"Tch, I really like this. "

"Hyung, what if Tiffany noona see it? "

 

Let her see anything. , ,

********

At the time was accompanying her friend trying on shoes, Jessica stared her his cell phone and was very pleasantly surprised.

"Is it true? "

Jessica saw the posting Taeyeon newly uploaded photos with a woman and even participate commented Yuri's posting.

 

"Sica. "

". , , , "

"Jessica Jung. "

"Ah, ne. "

" What is wrong ? "

"No. "

 

She closed social media and keep her cell phone inside the bag. She didn’t want Tiffany see newly uploaded photos of Taeyeon. She noticed that Tiffany was trying several models of shoes and occasionally looked at his friend's face.

 

"How do you feel if you see that?", she kept mumbling and dream of her friend's feelings.

 

Before long, complete with shopping, Tiffany began to check her cell phone and suddenly she fell silent at the sight of social media. Was not happy with what she had just seen, she replied to the post.

 

"Fany-ah. "

"Ne. "

"Are you sure to upload the photo? "

"Ne, why? "

"No, I'm just afraid you gave a big hope for Siwon. "

"Just calm down, Jessie. "

 

On the other hand, Irene realized if Taeyeon and Tiffany upload their photos responded with a post. Taeyeon didn’t want to make it a self-publishing relationship, Irene also upload photos on social media Taeyeon personality.

Although in the beginning the two don’t want to show their relationship because of their profession, but now Irene tried to be more open about her relationship, she didn’t want to if Tiffany continuously reciprocate what Taeyeon do and Taeyeon do the same thing.

 

"Look,that woman posted a photo of Taeyeon. "Tiffany show at Jessica's cell phone.

"Gosh, can you all just stop doing that? "

 

Jessica folded her arms across her chest and tutted irritably. She feels if her friend had started like a teenager who had just broken and intend to make a former lover.

 

A few days later. , ,

 

After running away from home, Jessica finally discard her ego and returned home with Yuri. On a sunny morning, Yuri has been waiting in front of Tiffany's with a bucket of flowers in his hand. Tiffany drove up Jessica to the front of the house and she just folded her hands, shaking her head when she saw her best friend back to Yuri.

 

"Ya! Sica! Don’t get angry Easily. "

"Sikkeuro! "

"Sica, mianhae. "

"Forget it, Yul. "

 

Jessica got into the car without saying anything, Yuri said goodbye to Tiffany and left the house. Meanwhile Tiffany back into the house and locked the door. Now that woman back alone in the house and he looked toward the kitchen.

 

drrt ... drrt ...

 

"Yeoboseyo. "

"Ne. "

"Fany-ah, are you busy? "

"No, why? "

"UNICEF held a fundraising event in Seoul, did you participate? "

"Ah, ne, Siwon. "

" I will pick you up. "

"Ne. "

 

Tiffany ended the conversation with man who was reportedly close to her. He was rushed to get ready to attend one of the events held UNICEF.

 

Seoul University. , ,

 

Siwon and Tiffany up in the lobby of the university were quite popular at home and abroad. All of the committee welcomed the arrival of the two, even during their walk, bodyguard Siwon didn’t stop, until finally they arrived at the baseball field where the event took place.

 

"Just join us representatives from Korean Idol, Choi Siwon and Tiffany Hwang. "

 

All the students cheered and applauded when they took the stage. Likewise with the reaction of the participants who were specifically invited by the UNICEF. Typical smile that radiated directly from Tiffany's face, all the cameras began to take pictures and Siwon looks very close. However, behind the fanfare, quietly UNICEF is also working with one of the agencies is quite influential. Special invited guests that arrived a few moments after Tiffany and Siwon.

 

"Not just K-Idol that will be representative, but UNICEF to formally invite the airline that has a number of achievements. Let's welcome, the leader of Korean Air pilots and Stewardess, Kim Taeyeon and Irene Bae. "

 

Obviously directly typical Tiffany's smile turned into a face that surprised to hear words of MC in the afternoon. Equally with the idol, they get a very rousing welcome for the students to know if the partner airline Korean Air that has a number of achievements and that isn’t less beautiful face of the idol.

 

" How could this happen ? ", Thought Tiffany.

Complete with their uniforms, Taeyeon and Irene went very harmonious, but they didn’t show the slightest skinship, because they use a uniform. Taeyeon as yet unaware of Tiffany on stage that has become the goal. This event is intended that all parties can participate in the success of UNICEF programs in helping children around the world.

 

Right at the last step, Taeyeon raised her head and her eyes immediately met with Tiffany.

REVANGE FROM TIFFANY WILL START SOON