Eps. 25

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

Already a month I was at home, even I didn’t do a lot of things, just lying down, watching the television screen, spend on food. It seems like today I was bored, I want to go out for morning exercise.

 

drrt ... drrt ...

 

"Yeoboseyo. "

"Ne, Irene. "

"Oppa, have you had your breakfast? "

"Ne. "

"All right, I'll be leaving for Japan. "

"Ne, Irene. Be careful. Take care of yourself. "

"Ne, Oppa. You too. "

"Ne. "

"Ne, annyeong. "

 

I left my phone at home and take a walk around the lake is close to housing. I see so many people who spend a weekend together, I smiled when I saw the fun things around me.

 

woof ... woof .. woof ...

 

"Oh, Tae. Gomawo you've captured prince. "

"Nugu? "

"Prince, our dog. "

" We? "

"Uh, No, I mean my dog. "

"Ah, I remember, you are a woman who saved me, right? Then you owe it to me to tell them everything. "I clasped it and took it away woman together.

 

I invited her to sit on a bench near the lake and now in my head already a lot of things that I wanted to ask her. Yet, somehow, I feel my focus distracted by her beauty.

 

"Why? "

 

". , , , , "

"Why we split up? "

". , , , , ", She threw away her eyes and leaned back garden.

"Why? why are you silent? "

"Tae, I don’t want to discuss it. "

"Why?  I've done to hurt you? "

". , , , "Now she bowed.

"Did I very hurt you until you don’t want to talk? "

"You didn’t hurt me at all. "

" Then? Why do we have to split up? "

"Tae, never mind. "

"I wouldn’t stop until I get your answer. "

"You didn’t hurt me, I did that. I’m the one who left you. "

"How could you do that? "

"Tae. , , "

"I think I made a mistake until we parted. "

". , , , "

Every morning I always looked at the picture large frame enough in my workspace, even if I can guess, I make this room only for work, not a lot of stuff in it and frame it was there.

 

"There must be a reason why I still put it in the frame there. "

 

I read every document stored in the closet of my work, even I could ask for any documents that if I work as a pilot.

 

"Tae? "

 

That voice interrupted my reverie and now I could only sit prop my head. My eyes were closed and I forced my brain to rotate the painful memory.

 

"Fany! Are you crazy?! "

" What ?! What would you do to me?! Do you want to hit me?!?! "

". , , , "

"I'm sick of this, Tae! All the news, all the restrictions you, your family on my attitude! "

"Fany! Keep your words! "

"Why? What if I talk like that?! "

"What did my family do to you until you say that? "

"Huh, you think I don’t know if your mother disliked me as the beginning of our marriage? "

"Do you realize why all be like that? "

" What? Do you start blaming me again? "

"I don’t blame you, but it is you who made it all becomes a problem! Do you think I'm happy to hear my friends saw you together that man? Do you think I'm happy, Fany?! Huh?! Have you ever thought about it?! Of course not! "

"And you think I'm glad you always fly with that fake innocently woman?! Huh?! You don’t even think about it! "

"Don’t carry with that woman, she doesn’t know anything. "

"Huh, even now you're defending it in front of me. I'M YOUR WIFE, Kim Taeyeon! "

"If you're my wife, you will never be cheated on me. "

 

*tash

 

"Make a note in your memory well. I- NEVER-CHEATED-ON-YOU! "

 

My head was very sore right now, I feel tremendous pain, I could not stand anymore.

 

"Arrgh! "

"Tae! What is wrong ?! Headache?! "

"Argh! I can’t help it. "

"I have to carry you to the hospital. "

 

There was nothing more that could be me remember other than my view that suddenly became opaque and dark.

 

Taeyeon!

********

Seoul National University Hospital

 

"What makes him like this? "

" I don’t know. "

"Do you talking about the past? "

"Ne. "

"Miss, you should not invite this man to talk about the past. If the view of the history of how the brain works, he kept insisting to remember something he has seen or heard. That's not good for the brain. We are concerned if his brain functions down and he really didn’t have a chance to remember anything. "

"Tae ..", Tiffany quietly.

"Then, we'll excuse me, if the patient is unconscious, you can contact us and return home. "

"Ne, kamsahamnida. "

 

Again at the time unconscious Taeyeon, Tiffany just sitting next to him.

 

"Tae, can you stop making me feel guilty? "

 

Tiffany continued to condemn herself with various sayings.

 

"You really make me mad, Tae. That woman was betrothed but she was never there when you're like this. That woman also makes infatuated even if you could be a psycho, you could have been and that's because with that woman. But why, at a time like this, when you're unconscious, when all your memory is gone, I have to bear it all. "

". , , , , "

"I think I'm crazy now. Seriously. I'm crazy, Tae. "

 

Tiffany continued to walk around the bed Taeyeon with anxious faces.

 

"Can’t you be quiet and calm? "

 

The sound it makes Tiffany stopped and looked toward Taeyeon has still closed his eyes.

"Calm down. I am alright. Don’t listen to the doctor. "

"Ya! So from before you were conscious? You're really crazy, Tae! "

 

Taeyeon opened his eyes and looked Tiffany sharp.

 

"Tiffany Hwang Mi Young. "

 

Who had been restless body was turned into froze and her eyes stopped blinking. While on the other side, a man with eyes staring woman was full of questions.

 

"Tae? "

 

"I, Kim Taeyeon, promise you, Stephanie Hwang Mi Young, that I will be your husband from this day forward, to be faithful and honest in every way, to honor the faith and the trust you place in me, to love and respect you in your success and in your failures, to make you laugh and to be there when you cry, to care for you in sickness and in health, to softly kiss you when you are hurting, and to be your companion and your friend, on this journey that we make together. "

 

"Do you remember me? "

"I understand now why we split up. "

"What? "

 

"Tch, I'm sure if not why you wanted to break up with me. "

" What do you mean? "

"Definitely this Thailand man makes you like this? "

"Tae! "

"WHY?! Why are you angry? "

". , , "

"Well if you say so, I'll return you to your father today. "

". , , "

"May I never see you in a bad state someday. "

 

Taeyeon moving his body and now he leaned back in the bed. He directs his hand straight forward and moving his fingers as if to call Tiffany.

 

"Come closer. "

". , , , "

" Be honest to me. Did you cause this separation? "

"Tae. , , "

"I wouldn’t blame you. "

 

Taeyeon paused to hear Tiffany answer, he bowed his head and closed his eyes.

 

"I realized if today I can still see it all because you're helping me. I can still remember some things, it's all because of you. I really understand if you don’t help me, I might still be here. "

". , , , , "

"Say, if you are causing the breakup happened? "

"Ne. "

"It’s okay, Mi Young. It’s okay. "

"Tae, but. , , "

"I don’t want to be just like me who still remember it all so clearly. Nowadays even for the future, I don’t want to remember it again. I wanted to fill my memory with wonderful things. "

"Arraseo. "

"Mi Young-ah, although I can’t remember all of us in the past. I can be sure if the love of that era is at once exciting and painful. "

". , , , "

"I know you are a good woman. I also know you are a woman who ever loves me well. "

". , , , , "

"Ah, I don’t want to talk about it at the hospital. Let’s go. Come to my house tonight. I would like to invite you to dinner. "

"Really? "

 

At night. , ,

 

Taeyeon doorbell rang precisely at seven in the evening, that man walked directly up to the door and opened the door for guests who already he'd been waiting for. Taeyeon stuck with the arrival of a clean white woman clad in black clothing and dark brown hair that fell over her shoulders, in front of him.

 

After so long, Tiffany back set foot in Taeyeon's house. The house was once a silent witness of all happiness even their quarrel. Footsteps took her to the dining room and all the memory was as back twisted in her brain.

 

"You prepare all this? "

"Ne. I want an anniversary we are different. "

 

Tiffany saw all the food that was served on the table, she felt really want to cry now, not because she regretted parting with Taeyeon, but because she was no longer able to get beautiful moments and Taeyeon sweet demeanor.

 

"Sit down. "Taeyeon pulls dining chairs for Tiffany.

"Gomawo, Tae. "

 

Taeyeon sat directly opposite the Tiffany and memory as rotating back beautiful things.

 

"I want to always perform this moment. "

"What? "

"I mean, I just want to do things that are fun, making my head spin a wonderful memory and it doesn’t hurt. "

 

The answer was silence Tiffany who thought if Taeyeon wanted to do dinner with him all the time. Both soluble in silence dinner, not uncommon among their conflicting views even steal just to see each other's eyes.

 

Done with dinner, they moved into the living room to just talk about fun as Taeyeon desired.

 

"Tae, there is something I want to talk about you. "

"Do it. "

 

"I think we should get it over. "

"You mean? "

"I don’t want to constantly we share our happiness with our spouse just because of prestige. "

" I don’t understand. "

"So, actually, after we split up, we continue to show our happiness with our respective partner today only because we wanted to look happy without together. "

". , , , "

"I want to finish it. "

". , , , "

Taeyeon, I want to start a new life.