Eps. 3

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

I can’t linger in Thailand, today I have to go back to prepare for the appearance as Seoul Fashion Week.

 

 

"I felt weird with your dad, Nic. "

"It’s okay, Fany-ah. Everything will be alright. "

"Is there anything worse that could happen? "

"No. Don’t think like that. "

 

Since that speech, Nichkhun began to be cold, even often he doesn’t read my message. I could only sigh with my current circumstances, even I have to go back to Korea alone.

 

"Well, I'm used to it. "

 

I pulled a pink suitcase and leave for the airport. Only one that I expect while in this airport. Didn’t meet with that man.

 

Suvarnabhumi International Airport

 

As if God didn’t grant my plan, and even now I must see clearly man walked toward the gate along woman really familiar to me. But, I still have a hope that isn’t in the same plane with that man.

 

During the walk to the gate, I felt my heart was not calm even painful. At the front door of the plane, I saw one person who greets each passenger flight attendant and I'm sure if it was not woman flight attendant who has always preached man close to it.

 

"Welcome to Korean Air. "The flight attendant smiled at me and at first glance I read his name.

 

Son Seung Wan

 

Finally, I could take a few hours before the move again. I don’t see that woman was on this plane, has been ascertained if that man doesn’t exist on this plane.

 

Fany-ah, why are you so think of that man ?

 

I closed my eyes as the plane began to move, because it was too tired, I was reluctant to see the flight attendants deliver things as usual.

 

"Welcome to Korean Air, excellence in flight. You currently ...... ", the voice, I knew the voice.

 

Like waking from a dream, I blinked my eyes and listen to sound that had just passed in my ear.

 

"For passengers who want to ask for help during the flight, Korean Air flight attendants are ready to assist you. Korean Airs pleased with the loyal passengers, become more happy for the company of beautiful stewardesses who are looking for a life partner. "

 

I saw all the passengers laughed at that remark.

 

"But one of them belonged to me. Enjoy the trip Suvarnabhumi - Icheon, Korean Air, excellence in flight, with Captain Kim. "

 

My conjecture is correct, that man, no doubt. You are flirty ahjussi!

********

"Be careful with what you say, then there are to collect. "

"That woman is going belong to me, Soo. "

"What you promised to that woman so she wants to be with ahjussi like you? Huh? Marhaebwa? "

"I give her love. "

"Tch. "

 

Taeyeon laugh it off and began preparing to air plane. Since the incident that night, Taeyeon felt no relief in his heart, the weight on his body seemed to just disappear.

 

"I'm going to the toilet first. "

" Ye. "

 

Sooyoung open the Flight Deck door and instantly froze. Aware if the Flight Deck door is still open, Taeyeon looking towards the rear and rewind slowly Sooyoung's attention to the steps he closed the door.

 

"Why? You're weird. "

"Hyung. , , "

"Why? "

"You're not going to believe this. "

 

Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon seriously.

"There’s Tiffany noona on this plane."

"What ?! "

"Hey! Sikkeuro! "

"Don’t joke, Soo. "

"Not at all, in fact I'm afraid. "

"Why are you afraid? "

"You don’t remember what you just said earlier through a microphone? So you think she didn’t hear it? "

"She always uses a headset. "

"Hyung, my eyes can clearly see she isn’t using the headset. In fact, she was talking to Wendy. "

"What is she doing in Thailand? "Taeyeon mumbled, but unfortunately the mumbled was heard by Sooyoung.

"Hey, hey, hey, I hear it. You're jealous ? "

"The exit or arrived safely? "

 

Sooyoung fell silent to hear questions Taeyeon and leaned back in his chair.

 

"Are you still at loggerheads with that woman? "

". , , , "

"I'm afraid if you want to be with Irene because your ego only. "

"I'm not as crazy as it was, Soo. "

"You already know if Irene is close to an owner of a vineyard in her hometown? "

"Yes, I knew. "

 

Sooyoung leaned toward Taeyeon and stared that man.

 

"Good luck flirtatious ahjussi. "

 

Incheon International Airport

 

Tiffany rushed to get out of the plane so that she didn’t meet with Taeyeon. However, she must pass through Irene who was standing at the door with Wendy and Joy. Tiffany saw flashed before her, Irene smile as turns into the flat and slowly lowered her head. While Wendy and Joy just exchanged glances with one another.

 

Before long, Taeyeon came out of the Flight Deck and they were all out of the plane to pick up their suitcases. Finished with their suitcases, Taeyeon walked over to Irene and make that woman turned around looked at him.

 

"Don’t you have a flight again? "

"I'm off for some time. I want to return to my hometown. "

"Uhm. "

"Why? "

"It was strange having to fly without you. "

"Why? "

"It's like flying without wings. "

" I will be right back. "Irene touched Taeyeon's face.

"Chagiya. , , "

"Ne? "

"Don’t give your heart to anyone, besides me. "

"Ne. "Irene gives her best smile before parting with Taeyeon.

 

A car stops right at the arrival gate and a direct driver opened the door, looking in the direction of Irene.

 

"I have to go, oppa. Goodbye. "

"Irene, never say goodbye. "

"Okay, see you soon. "

 

Taeyeon nodded his head and let it go.

 

"You already know if Irene is close to an owner of a vineyard in his hometown? "

 

"Ey, ey, ey, there were sad to have to part with the girlfriend. "

"Shut up. " Taeyeon nudged Sooyoung stomach.

 

Shortly after the car that picked Irene gone, a woman stood not far from Taeyeon while playing cell phone. Aware of the woman standing beside Taeyeon, Sooyoung could only touch the shoulders of Taeyeon without saying anything. Taeyeon looked over Sooyoung and Sooyoung revealed anything. Taeyeon follow Sooyoung the direction of the index finger when he saw how shocked he was at his side Tiffany. Conscious if someone next to her surprise, Tiffany directs her gaze at the man.

"Geumanhae, Fany-ah! "

"I'm not ready if the world should end. "Sooyoung tried to stop Tiffany beating he'd been Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany stopped beating Taeyeon and now both looked at each other. While Sooyoung only be motionless between them.

 

" Flirtatious ahjussi. "

"Flirtatious ahjumma! "

"YOU! "

"YOU! "

"Please stop. "Sooyoung separate them again and bring Taeyeon went away.

 

Taeyeon's house

 

"What is this, why do I have to meet that woman again? "

 

Taeyeon took off his jacket anywhere and sit in the family room couch. He still remembered Tiffany's face at the airport earlier. His mood back upset after five years.

 

* New Message *

Hyoyeon: Later that night after returning from Japan, came to XO Club, I'll play there. I also invite others. See you later.

 

Sensing a good breakout, Taeyeon lie down and rest for a moment while waiting for dinner. Meanwhile, woman heading hometown'd been trying to contact Taeyeon, but no answers.

 

"Aish, where that man? "

 

She remembered someone who met on the plane, watch Irene became restless when away from Taeyeon.

********

Tonight, Jessica took me to have fun after a full day playing with my clothes would wear to SFW weekend.

 

* New Message *

Jessica Jung: Hey, Fany-ah. I've arrived in front of the house.

 

I rushed to get out the house and I saw Yuri cars were in front. I actually lazy to go along with the newly married couple a few months, actually still very harmonious.

"Fany-ah, how about your wedding plans and Nichkhun? "

"I don’t know, Jessie. In fact, it seems he began to change. "

"Why? Do you fight? "

"I don’t understand. In fact I just arrived from Thailand after seeing his family. "

"Really? "

"Ne. "

" Then, how ? "

"I don’t know how. I just leave it to Nichkhun. "

". , , , "

"By the way, I met Taeyeon. "

"Really?! "

"Ne. "

"How can? "

"He flight a plane. "

"Ah, arraseo. Does he look handsome? "

"Tch, what are you talking? "

"But not as handsome as my Seobang. "Woman the cheek man side and really made me upset.

 

"Jessie !!!!! I'm getting married !!!! "

"Really? !! Has he proposed?! "

"Ne! He proposed to me in front of daddy. "

"He's so sweet. "

"He will be my sweety husband until forever. "

 

I still remember clearly that day, Jessica was the first person who knew my marriage plans with Taeyeon even she who accompnoed me to replace eomma.

 

"Tae, you wouldn’t mind if Jessica eomma fill the position? "

"It's okay, Fany-ah. You've been like siblings. "

 

In fact I still remember clearly the day her smile. I don’t understand why many girl was still close with Taeyeon, but they were all present at my wedding. I was annoyed when considering the annoying thing.

********

"DJ HYO! DJ HYO! "

"See how popular your cousin. "Sooyoung give you a glass of vodka to Taeyeon.

"She's a multi-talent. Don’t just let anyone know the actual profession. "

"By the way, where is Yoona and Yuri? "

"Eoh? Yuri will come? "

"Ne, even together with Jessica. "

"Really? "

"Ye, but don’t you take your ex-girlfriend in the school year. "

"Hey. Me and Jessica have agreed to keep that secret from anyone. In fact I believe that until now Yuri and Tiffany didn’t know if we had a relationship. And for you, because you were in the same school with me, watch what you say. "

"I always keep my words. "

"But I can’t keep your attitude. "

"But I'm confused, why you and Jessica could split up? "

"How many times have I told you, I want to continue the flight school, but that woman was worried that I would forget her and going out with the stewardess. "

"Ah, arraseo. The same fear with Tiffany noona. Are all American - Korea woman like that?"

"But you can see? Now who would become her husband? "

". , , , "

"The owners of the airlines of our competitors. "

" I understand your feeling. "

"Don’t try to understand my feelings, you wouldn’t be able to. "

"Ye, I know I can’t. Let Irene noona who did. "

"Ah, really. I'm starting to miss her. "

"Ewh ~"

 

Meanwhile, in the parking lot, Yuri embrace Jessica and whispers something in that woman.

 

"Don’t tell Tiffany if Taeyeon is inside. "

"What? "Jessica was surprised and looked at Yuri.

"Look at that car. "Yuri pointed toward Taeyeon car parked in the VIP area.

"Yul, why don’t you tell me? "

"Why? Did why should I tell you? "

 

Jessica awakened as if Yuri didn’t know the relationship has been with Taeyeon.

 

"No, only I worry Tiffany not mood to the atmosphere later. "

"Relax, Sooyoung has given the most hard liquor to Taeyeon. That man certainly wouldn’t look upset with Tiffany. "

"Really? "

"Ne. "Yuri kissed Jessica’s forehead and walked back.

 

While in the club, Yuri showed his VIP invitation to the official and directly escorted to a table that had been prepared. Same with Taeyeon, Tiffany will be given this time by the same type of alcohol that he forgot about the problem with Taeyeon.

 

"Soo, this seems like a different drink with my order? ", On the other hand the new Taeyeon felt the effects of the drink offered Sooyoung.

"Really? I even say your name at Hyorin when booking. "Sooyoung began installing convince Taeyeon's face.

"Eoh, you're right. Hyorin not be wrong. "Even feel weird, Taeyeon keep drinking it.

 

Before long, Sooyoung and Yuri went to give a sign if everything had been completed.

 

"This time, they wouldn’t be able to lie about their own feelings. "

"Yes, you're right Soo. "

 

Sooyoung bring Taeyeon walked with Yuri, but in the middle of the dance floor, a woman familiar to them to come and directly touching Taeyeon.

 

"Oh my God. "Sooyoung and Yuri fell silent when woman smiled at them.

"Who are you? , "Taeyeon has been under the influence of alcohol.

"You've forgotten me? "

"Ah, mianhae Seolhyun. Taeyeon was under the influence of alcohol. "Sooyoung immediately bring Taeyeon moved from Seolhyun.

"Seriously? "Seolhyun retract Taeyeon and now touched his face.

"I think I misspoke. "Sooyoung began to look uneasy with Seolhyun attitude.

"Seolhyun, let us bring Taeyeon. "Yuri tried to pull Taeyeon from Seolhyun grip.

"Why, oppa? Can’t you let me let go of Taeyeon ? "

 

Seolhyun is a flight attendant who worked for the airline belong to Yuri, Taeyeon proximity to occur when Taeyeon visiting the office of Yuri Yuri to listen to offers. Actually behind the deals, Yuri already have plans to reunite Taeyeon and Tiffany, but unfortunately Seolhyun enter into life Taeyeon though not until a serious relationship.

 

"Seolhyun, remember your profession. "Yuri looked at Seolhyun very sharp.

"Ish, why do you always carry my profession at a time like this? "

"Taeyeon is a pilot for other airlines, behave yourself. "

"Oppa. "As mad, staring straight Seolhyun Yuri sharply.

"No."

 

Fine. I will make him be mine forever.