Eps. 10

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

For the first time in ages, I'm not dealing with it even didn’t hear him say my name very quiet. I bowed my head right in front of him and he was still silent.

 

"Come in, I don’t want Irene see you are in front of my room like this. "

"Gomawo, Fany-ah. "

 

Not intend to do that undue, I'm just worried if that woman currently misunderstanding was at his side when she saw we were in the front room. When he was in the room, the atmosphere becomes very quiet. Slowly he pulled something out of his pocket and showed me.

 

"Keep this. "

"I don’t want to, Tae. "

"Why? It should be yours. "

"I wouldn’t keep anything that has to do with that man. "

"Then, I don’t get to keep it. "

"Why? "

"This should be a sign of your happiness. "

The sentence can only make me pause and look at him now. His eyes really show its seriousness tonight.

"Tae. "

"I will immediately apply with that woman. "

 

Only one sentence, that man successfully fired a hot bullet right into my heart.

 

"I want you to know. I don’t know whether it will accept or even reject it. But at least you know my intentions. "

"Uhm, that woman must accept. "

"At that time I know how you feel, but now I don’t know the feeling with that woman. So stop saying if that woman will accept me. "

 

"Tae, saranghae. "

"Nado saranghae, Fany-ah. "

". , , , "

"Will you be the rest of my life? "

 

I feel mad now, I imagine the situation at the time, even I feel man being repeated. Everything looks the same, he stood in front of me, carrying the ring box and said it was very sweet.

 

"Find your happiness, Mi Young-ah. "

"I will. "

The Man put the ring box on the bed and he smiled a little.

 

"Have a rest well, Fany. "That man stepped toward the door of the room.

"Tae. "

"Ne? "

"Thank you for your great love. "

 

Good night, Stephnoe Hwang Mi Young.

********

The next morning, on the last day of exploring the city of Macau, Taeyeon and friends preparing for Hong Kong Disneyland by using the ferry. During sailed to Hong Kong, almost all of them do a photo on the ferry. Even as late, Yoona and Krystal occasionally seen chatting.

 

"Don’t let him forget with Seohyun. "

"Come on, Soo. Let them finish their feelings clearly. "

 

Meanwhile, Irene was seeing the sights around her, occasionally she closed her eyes and enjoyed the breeze. Seeing the young woman being alone, Tiffany stepped closer to that woman.

 

"Irene. "

"Ne, Tiffany-ssi. "

"No, you don’t need to call me that. "

"N-ne. "

"How is your relationship with Taeyeon's? "

"Eoh? "

"No need to hesitate to tell me. I want to know, if it's not good man you, I'll call it. "

"No, eonni, Tae oppa always good. "

"Really? "

"Ne. "

"Irene. "

"Ne, eonni. "

"Be woman good for Taeyeon. She needs you. "

 

Tiffany left her smile just before she started to leave, but her words still left there. Irene could only see a woman ever fill Taeyeon's life slowly joined with others.

 

Hong Kong Disneyland,

Disneyland has always been a favorite place for Tiffany, even she ever dreamed of marriage to take place in Tokyo Disneyland, but unfortunately Taeyeon could not make it happen.

 

"Ah, it's been long time since I was in a theme park like this. "

"So, let's have fun, guys! "

 

Taeyeon and friends enjoy every entertainment and food in Disneyland, as if no longer feel their wounds on their past, occasionally seen Krystal and Yoona take a photos together. In addition, Tiffany tried to smile when Taeyeon really spoil Irene.

 

Soon the time was in the midst of Disneyland, suddenly Irene realized if Taeyeon disappears, she began asking where Taeyeon on Sooyoung and Yoona.

 

"Where is Taeyeon ? "

"Eoh? Isn’t he with you? "

"A few minutes ago, but now he disappeared. "

"Aish, troublesome once the short man. "

"Do you not see it? "

"Irene, hard to find short man in the middle of a crowd. "

"Ya! "Irene cries it makes Sooyoung and Yoona hugging.

 

Still looking at both of them with emotion, Irene unaware if there was Mickey Mouse in tow. With a fun, Mickey Mouse was touched Irene’s shoulders and make Irene surprised.

 

"OMO! "Irene walked backwards and now aligned with Sooyoung and Yoona.

Mickey Mouse waved at Irene and invites Irene to take pictures together. Feel if it is mediocre, Irene was willing to take pictures with Mickey Mouse, she asks Sooyoung to take pictures. Until arriving at one moment, where Yoona wanted to take pictures with Irene and Mickey Mouse, but what happens is Mickey Mouse refused Yoona and just holding Irene's arms from behind.

 

"Why?! What the hell are you doing?! "

"Ya, Yoona, you'd better take a picture with Donald Duck, Mickey didn’t want to take pictures with you. "Sooyoung directing Yoona with his hand for shifting.

 

Finished taking pictures, when Irene moved from its place, she stopped, Mickey Mouse's hand and make woman Irene was surprised. As already know what will happen next, Yoona started to lift up his cell phone and record things in front of him.

"OMO! "Irene opened her eyes and shut her mouth when she saw a man who was behind the Mickey Mouse costume.

"What that man doing? "Yuri shook his head and smiled a little.

 

Their eyes meet each other and Irene could see the sweat that has graced the face man behind the Mickey Mouse costume.

 

In front of a jewelry store, two people man stood and looked hesitant to enter.

 

"Hyung, are you sure? "

"Yes, I have to be sure. "

"Hyung, this is your second time. "

"I know that, Yoong. I will do the best. "

"Then let us go in. "

 

That steps doubt turns into a move that convinced the time of entry into the store. The shopkeeper immediately indicate some man ring on it with great enthusiasm.

 

"Ah, I'll take it this. "

" Yes sir. "

"Hyung, I can’t wait to see it. "

"I'll do it at Disneyland. "

"Really?! "

"Ne. "

 

Taeyeon decided to porpose Irene without going through the process of dating, for him Irene is different woman and each is located next to Irene, he felt a void in his heart as if to repopulate.

 

"Maybe it's too fast for you, no matter if you refuse. "Taeyeon looked toward Irene who taller now.

"No, no, I don’t reject it. "

"So, would you? "

"JUST SAY YOU DO !!!! ", Yoona shouted again and Sooyoung made his silent.

 

 

Before continue to the next part, lets discuss. Will Irene accept Taeyeon's proposal ?