Eps. 26

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

Although I haven’t remembered exactly how this woman's role in my life, it's somehow her words made it difficult to breathe, even my heart seemed to stop. I could only see two eyes looking serious in saying it. My lips gently smiling despite heavy.

 

"Ne. You have to start a new life. "

"I think living alone for more than five years is enough for me. I want to have a small family like then. "

"Ne, arraseo. Who is a man that successfully makes you want to have a small family again? "

"He is a good man, affectionate and attentive. "

 

Is this woman could not see my eyes that signaled my heart hurt when he says it?

 

"I hope you can soon have a small family again. "

"I don’t know how it feels later married to a flight attendant who has solid enough flight hours. "

"You're worried about that? "

"Ne. "

"That's how I worry about you first. I'm afraid you forget me when you're up there. "

"Really? "

"Ne, is how it feels and eventually you feel the same way. "

"Is this a karma for me? "

"No, Tae. It's all because you really love that woman. "

 

Were you worried about me because you really love me?

********

It has been almost six months after the accident, Taeyeon is now living as a leader in one of his father and nearly six months also improved relationship with Tiffany, even both by communicating to simply say hello. Taeyeon is no longer thinking about who is wrong in the past, he just wants to live a life that is more beautiful than the past.

 

tock ... tock ...

 

Someone opened the door of the workspace Taeyeon and immediately stepped into.

 

"Hyung. "

"Ne? "Taeyeon is still writing some documents.

"Choi Sooyoung is here. "

"Ah, Sooyoung. ", Taeyeon looked toward man who had been standing in front of his desk.

"There's something I want to talk about you. "

" What is wrong? "

" I want to get married. "

"Congratulations. ", Taeyeon smiled and extended her hand.

"Ah, hyung. You don’t usually like that. ", Sooyoung complained that Taeyeon's response is very good.

" Then what should i do? "

"Usually you always don’t believe. "

"I believe if you want to get married, anyway old are mature enough to get married. Who is a woman do you want to marry? "

"Ah, there it is. I don’t know how to tell you. I am so ashamed. "

"Why? "

"Hyung, jeongmal mianhae. "

"Why? "

"I want to marry- .... "

"Oppa. ", The sound stopped all conversation between two-man.

 

Both men was silent and looked at compact towards the woman standing at the study door Taeyeon. A woman with a very attractive appearance much attention man including Taeyeon and Sooyoung.

 

"Seolhyun? "

"Hyung, beware. ", Sooyoung whispered with his eyes off of Seolhyun.

 

Seolhyun stepped closer to the Taeyeon work desk and stood right in front of Taeyeon.

 

"How can I help you, Seolhyun? "

"No. I just want to take you to lunch together. "

 

Sooyoung snapped directly looking towards Taeyeon and shook his head slowly. However, because it doesn’t understand what had happened between her and Seolhyun, Taeyeon agreed Seolhyun invitation to lunch together. During the six months of recovery, Taeyeon only showed photos of people who were around him along with his name. He deliberately asked for the closest friends to not tell bad things about people so that he could start everything well.

 

"Soo, Let’s go, we have lunch together. "

"Tae, really. Do you really want to die? ", Sooyoung wiped his forehead and he was still sitting in the chair.

 

SUM Cafe

 

Without face agitated, Taeyeon entered the cafe together Seolhyun and they just go together without Sooyoung. In his new life, Taeyeon regard Seolhyun as his little sister because of the similarity of their clan, but not with Seolhyun, she knows now Taeyeon doesn’t remember all the mistakes in the past, she uses this moment to approach Taeyeon slowly.

 

"Oppa, what would you order? "

"Uhm, I think I need a Red Velvet. "

 

While waiting for their orders, Seolhyun not stop even noticed Taeyeon, a man she kept looking at it.

"What happened, Seolhyun? "

"No, oppa. I'm just doing my habit in the past. "

"Do you always do that? "

"Ne. In fact, I'm very happy if be with you. "

 

Maybe Seolhyun thinks if Taeyeon will fall into her arms this time, but deep down inside Taeyeon, he keeps it to a woman that today he loved.

 

Finished with their lunch, they walked to the Myeongdong area, but the weather didn’t seem to support them. Clouds turn dark and thunderous rains began. Rain began to fall and swiftly Taeyeon took off his jacket. He covered Seolhyun head with a jacket as if hypnotized instead of running quickly, Seolhyun slowed down and kept staring Taeyeon. Until one unexpected thing ensued, shoes that Seolhyun used were so slippery and she slipped. Again, swiftly Taeyeon throwing his jacket so his hands could catch Seolhyun.

 

"Oppa .."

 

Obviously it makes Seolhyun feel embarrassed not even realize now both been soaked by rainwater. Taeyeon immediately helps Seolhyun to get back on track and he took his jacket to cover the head Seolhyun again.

 

"Let’s go. "

 

Both shelter at the bus stop for a while because of Taeyeon parking that car far enough.

 

"What if I take the car and pick you up here? "

"Don’t go, Oppa. ", Seolhyun pulls Taeyeon arm and her eyes glared.

"Why? "

"Please be patient to wait. "

 

While waiting for the rain to stop, Seolhyun feel sleepy, she rested her head on the shoulder of Taeyeon and no reaction whatsoever from Taeyeon is still waiting for the rain to stop. While on the other hand, Tiffany was enjoying her lunch with a man that isn’t foreign to her. Both were sitting face to face and hurling smile.

 

 

"Tiffany, are you and Siwon already a serious relationship? "

"Ah, for that matter, I felt I was not ready, ahjumma. "

"Yes, I understand. "

"Do you still love that man? "

"No, ahjussi. I'm just not ready. "

- - - - - - - - -

"Fany-ah, let me take you back. "

"No need, Siwon. I can go back to their own home. "

"Fany-ah. "

"Noona, I had to meet Hyoyeon, what if we get back together? Anyway, I will also pass your house for sure. "

"Uhm, well, Soo. "

- - - - - - - - -

"I don’t know how to tell you this. "

"Why? "

"Honestly, I'm not comfortable with Taeyeon Hyung. "

"Soo, all of it is already past. "

- - - - - - - - -

"Fany, are you crazy? "

"Why? "

"You are dating Taeyeon's friend. Let's say his close friend. "

"I already say it to him. I want a new life. "

"You would hurt him. "

"Sica, listen. He will get married to that girl, so do I. "

"Apart from that, he is a cousin of Siwon. You hurt two people at once, Tiff. "

 

This afternoon was the first time Tiffany posted her picture alongside Sooyoung, and it's getting a lot of response is quite counter, because everyone already knows if Sooyoung is a good friend of Taeyeon, not even many who don’t approve of the relationship. However, on the other hand, there are others who support even expect both of them to get married.

 

drrt. , , drrt. , ,

 

"Yeoboseyo. "

"Soo! Where are you? "

"I-I was eating lunch. Why? "

"You said we would meet at the office Taeyeon. "

"Ah, Yul. I'll be back soon, but I don’t know Taeyeon where. "

"What?! "

" Seolhyun comes to the office and she asked Taeyeon lunch. "

"Choi Sooyoung! Why don’t you keep that man? What if Seolhyun do what ought not to him?! "

"Yul, it was, I'm sure Taeyeon didn’t like it. "

"You're crazy, Soo. "

 

Tiffany began to look suspicious when Sooyoung said Taeyeon went along Seolhyun. She knew if Seolhyun is a woman who also likes to interfere with Taeyeon during their marriage.

 

"Soo, why Taeyeon and Seolhyun could go together? "

"Taeyeon didn’t seem to remember what has been done Seolhyun to him, he accepted a lunch of Seolhyun. "

 

That man really could not refuse a woman younger than himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi everyone, please be friends on Instagram, you can find me with username baewendyyy .. SEE U!