Eps. 5

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

I saw my cell phone that off overnight, so a lot of the incoming message from Irene and unanswered incoming calls. I tried to reach her but got no answer.

 

"Did she not get up? "I looked at the clock and found it was already noon.

 

I noticed my flight in a few days and there was no name on the list of flight attendants who will go.

 

"I know you too will soon be married to with that woman. "

 

Speech was kept running through my mind and I can only rubbed my face. I hope that if Irene doesn’t know what happened to me last night and Tiffany.

 

tock ... tock ...

 

I opened my door and find two tall man, was in front of my house.

 

"Why? "

" Where have you been ? "

" Disappearing arbitrarily with Tiffany noona. "

 

I raised my eyebrows and digest the Yuri question.

 

"What do you mean from anywhere? "

"You draw Tiffany and you just disappear. "

"I pulled Tiffany? "

"Well, you don’t remember? "

"I-I remember it, but I didn’t pull it. "

"You're pulling even I get confused where you go. "

"I was just in a car. "

"ARE YOU?! IN THE CAR ?! HER ?! "

" What is wrong ? "

" What are you doing ? "

"I-I, eoh , , doing nothing. "

"I'm glad that you pull the Tiffany noona, what if you're wrong exciting and interesting even Jessica noona? "Casually Sooyoung said it seemed to forget the secret that had me hide from Yuri.

"Hey! Sooyoung! "

 

I saw the face of Yuri confused with speech Sooyoung.

 

"That's what happened last night. "

"Last night, Seolhyun come and almost brought you with her. "

"Seolhyun? "

"Ne. The most iest flight attendants who always talked by the pilots. "

 

I think mediocre.

 

"So what happened after that? "

"You brought Tiffany noona and we came to know about it? Or perhaps she is asleep in your room? "

"Hey, I could never do that. We're separated. "

"Tae, I want to apologize to you. "

"About what, Yul? "

"Uh, I just know if overnight Seolhyun take your picture and Tiffany. "

"You mean? ", My heart began to not calm.

"Uhm, she took a picture of you and send it to Irene. "

"What?! "

 

I understand now why Irene didn’t answer my calls since this morning. I really don’t know what to do, I left two that man and took my car keys.

 

I have to meet with that woman.

********

On the green grass, a pair man and woman was lying at the orange sky. A wide smile still painted on that man face even today is the day that he wouldn’t forget.

 

"Gomawo, Irene. "

" What for ? "

"You're back to this place. "

" What are you talking about ? "

"If you're in Seoul, I don’t know how to find you. "

"You're too modest, Seul. "

"I say the truth. "Irene stared Seulgi lying beside her.

"Glad to be back. "

"Joohyun-ah. "

"Ne. "Irene turned her face toward Seulgi and now they looked at each other.

"Bogoshipeo. "

 

Both are now looking at each other and let the wind blow between them. Until some time, a man with strapping legs can only be silent and looked from a distance like a broken heart.

 

"Hyung. "

"Shut up. "Man raised his right hand with his eyes still looking towards woman being he observed from a distance.

 

"Irene. "Seulgi change its position be sitting and staring at Irene.

"Why? "

"Mianhae. "Irene immediately sat down face to face with Seulgi.

"Why? "

" I actually- "

"IRENE! "

"Tae oppa. "Irene was surprised to see the presence of Taeyeon.

 

Not say the least, Taeyeon regulate his breathing and reversed into his car followed by Sooyoung and Yuri.

 

"Hyung, wait. "Sooyoung took into the car shortly after Taeyeon slammed the car door.

 

Looking at it, Irene directly pursue Taeyeon and tried to explain everything to Taeyeon. However, because it was inedible emotion, Taeyeon immediately drove his car at full speed and disappeared out of the reach Irene.

 

"Seulgi, eotteohgehae? "Irene smoothed his hair and he looked very confused.

"He will definitely be back again. ", Despite the pain, trying to calm Seulgi Irene.

 

Meanwhile, far away in a home, Tiffany still contemplating what happened last night between her and Taeyeon. She didn’t know how to explain her feelings, her heart is very devastated by injuries the past it was as open again and her heart wouldn’t stop shouting that man name.

 

"Why are you stupid, Mi Young-ah?! "

 

Tiffany regretting drunken night, if only she was not drunk then it isn’t likely to happen.

 

"You are not mine anymore. "

 

Speech was still imagined in mind Tiffany and now thirty years old that woman can only be staring at the lights of Seoul from the balcony of her house. Feel if more nights and cold days, Tiffany went to her room and closed the door of her room balcony. She sat on the edge of the mattress and look at her desk. A small frame installed pre-wedding photo along Taeyeon still be there. Although it has been tried many times to change the picture, but there is always thwart it.

"Tae, I want all of our pictures shades of pink. "

"Ne. "

"Do you mind? "

"Of course not, you can do all you want, Fany-ah. "

"Gomawo, yeobo! "

 

Taeyeon always obey all the desire Tiffany although sometimes not in line with his wishes. For Taeyeon, marriage is very important and do in it must always be beautiful. It's like making a Tiffany again stuck and didn’t want to move anywhere. Flavor dilemma of having a family together with other man was re-emerged, he was very hesitant even feel like to have a family together with other man.

 

How do I can really let go of you, Tae ?

********

I really don’t believe what I see. It turned out that she returned to her parents' house only to meet a man.

 

Why I can’t be fooled by the woman status ?

 

"Hyung, It’s okay? "

"Tae, you should meet with Irene to discuss this issue. "

"Yes. You can’t think if they have a special relationship. "

"Hyung ..."

"Do it or get out of my car right now. "

 

I was really emotional and didn’t know what to do, I really wanted to escape and calm my mind. I think with the intention of having a serious relationship with another woman could make me rise from adversity during these five years, but why culminate with pain.

 

"Hyung, I've contacted Mr Lee, he said you could fly tomorrow and exchanging shifts with Yoona. "

" Where ? "

"Toronto. "

"I take it. "

"If you are here, you're going away for three days and your flight attendant is Krystal, Luna and Wendy. "

 

It doesn’t matter to me any flight attendant who will fly with me tomorrow, the most important thing now is that I can escape from Korea for some time. Anyway it's better to fly with the sister of my former lover than to be at home to forget it.