Eps. 19

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

A few days after the event UNICEF, the entire media began highlighting my closeness with Irene. Honestly I'm not afraid of telling it because I had already informed Mr Lee about it and I always abide by all the rules. But, I don’t know how the family's reaction to Irene.

"Taeyeon-ssi. "

"Ne, Siwon-ssi. "

"Is it true that if you're getting married with Irene? "

"Ne, where did you know the news? "

"I have friends in your same airline. "

"Ah, ne. "

"I hope your plan to be realized. "

"Ne, then how about you? "

"I'm still thinking about it. "

"Did that woman with you today is right woman for you? "

"You mean Tiffany? "

" Yes. "

"I'm thinking about it. "

"Hmm. "

I'm sure if that woman was going to get married faster than me, her heart is very easily softened by the presence of those man. I wonder what could make me ever fall in love with her, even she is a friend of former my ex girlfriend.

"Taeyeon. "

"Ne, Mr. Lee. "

The middle-aged man close the door of my office and sat down beside me.

"How is your relationship with Irene? "

"Ah, everything is fine. What is it, Mr. Lee? "

"The arrival of you yesterday at the Korean Air UNICEF made a huge gain appreciation. "

"Ne, Mr. Lee. "

"I'm very grateful that you always maintain an attitude while wearing a uniform. "

"I've already talked about it with Irene, even she was not very comfortable if we had near the current uniform. "

"Ne, gomawo, Tae. "

". , , , "

"Tae, I was waiting to hear your marriage to Irene. "

I can’t answer that and just responded with a smile. I don’t want to say something that is still a mystery to me.

Irene is always waiting for you, Tae. , ,

********

Today Taeyeon didn’t have a flight schedule and he had only been in office, as well as with Irene. He was in space for the flight attendants picket schedule and ensure the preparation of the flight attendants. When curfew has arrived, Taeyeon came out of his office and walk around the airport, he saw Irene was with someone.

"What is she doing? "

Taeyeon stepped into the closer to observe Irene.

However, the surprise was to find that woman who became his fiancée was with another man. As could not believe what he had just seen, Taeyeon can only silence and some people continue to pass through but not the slightest he moved, even his eyes kept staring woman that he loves.

"Why? "

He felt his heart was devastated for a second time he got to see things that don’t impose in relation to Irene. Meanwhile, woman who had been the center of Taeyeon’s attention was not the slightest notice if she was being watched.

"Irene, gomawo you'd want to see me for a meal together. "

"Ne, Seulgi. I already think you are like my own family. "

Speech was clearly kill that man who always hoped if he could get love from Irene.

"I think I have to go back to my room before going home. "

"I'll take you home. "

"No need, Seulgi. I'm going home with Taeyeon oppa. "

"Uhm. "

Taeyeon who could not stand the two were headed from the airport and walked away. He got into his car and drive it in a state that is very fast.

"IRENE! "

- - - - - - - - -

"Oppa, mianhae. "

"I've forgot it, Irene. "

- - - - - - - - -

"Irene, would you be my wife? "

"Yes, I do. "

All the words that haunt Taeyeon when he was driving his car. The focus began erratically and an unexpected event occurs.

Voom!

Great accident occurred on Taeyeon and three other cars in a row. Taeyeon head hit the steering wheel, blood began to flow from his temple and he was unconscious.

That night traffic becomes chaotic atmosphere and all the people who call an ambulance for help Taeyeon as well as other victims. However, just across the road, the congestion was also dismiss a number of cars and a driver out of the car to see what was going on. It was as familiar with the car involved in the accident, the driver ran toward the car and she screamed hysterically when she found out the truth that occurred before it.

Taeyeon !!!!