Eps. 12

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

Day by so fast, it's been two days woman leave me to work, now I'll be waiting at the airport. I want her to meet with Appa and eomma.

 

"Yeoboseyo. "

"Ne, Taeyeon-ah. "

"Eomma, can we meet two more days? "

"What is it, Tae? "

"I'll introduce you to someone. "

"A woman? "

"Ne. "

"Your girlfriend? "

"Ah, I'm gonna explain later, eomma. "

 

I'm very excited for the introduction of this time, like the first time introduced the candidate compnoon of my life.

 

"OPPA! "

"Irene-huh. "

 

That woman ran towards me and hugged me tightly. Naturally, if she dared to do it at the airport, she had changed while I was still using a bomber pilot uniform. Don’t wait too long, I immediately brought that woman met with appa and eomma.

 

"Oppa, what should I say later on your parents? "

"Say whatever you want to say. "

". , , "That woman head down and looks worried.

"Why, Irene? "

"This is my first time. "

"Everything will be fine, Irene. ", I rubbed her head and kissed her forehead.

 

A few minutes later. , ,

 

I haven’t been back to the house appa and eomma. I remember the last time I got to the house that is too big is just to say I'm going to split with Tiffany.

 

"Good day, young sir."

"Yes. Where is Appa?"

"Mr & Mrs Kim was waiting inside."

 

I looked at Irene and her face still looks worried. I held her hand and immediately took her into the house.

"Appa. Eomma."

"Taeyeon?"

"Eomma."

 

I brought Irene to the living room and now we've been dealing with Appa.

 

"Appa. Eomma. Introducing, she is Irene."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr & Mrs Kim."

"Irene, what's your full name?"

"Bae Joohyun, ahjussi."

 

Bae Joohyun ?

********

It has been two days of Tiffany are at home and just lay in bed. She didn’t take the job offered by her agency. She didn’t focus because of recent events she experienced. Tiffany still remember vividly when Taeyeon propose Irene at Disneyland. Repeatedly she convince herself not to be hurt, but the more she convinced herself, the deeper the wounds she also felt.

 

When she was lying, there’s a message from Jessica. It turned out that her friend was already in front of the house. She descended the stairs and open the door for her friend.

 

"Jessie."

 

Without answering, Jessica straight into Tiffany’s house and sat on the living room couch.

 

"What are you doing here?"

"What? You asked me what is it? It's been two days you don’t talk, what really happened to you?"

"I'm fine, Sica. I just need a break."

"Geotjimal."

"Fany-ah, are you being like this because Taeyeon?"

"No."

"Ish, we've been together since we were a newborn and you dare lie to me?"

"I didn’t lie, Jessie."

"But I don’t believe."

"Then what I have to do ?", Tiffany leaned her head on the couch.

"Resolve the problem with Taeyeon."

"I didn’t have any probelm with that man."

"If you don’t have a problem, then your heart should have received when he proposed to Irene."

 

Speech was obvious barb Tiffany, she felt the problem with Taeyeon already finished, but her heart was still in pain.

 

"Meet Taeyeon and solve your problem."

"I wouldn’t see that man."

"You always put your ego."

"I want to see Siwon."

"WHAT ?! Why did you see that man?"

Meanwhile at Taeyeon’s parents home, Mr Kim was staring at Irene intently. He tried to test her faith to re-marry.

 

"Bae Joohyun?"

"Ne, ahjussi."

"You're a flight attendant?"

"Ne, ahjussi."

"What makes you sure to marry my son?"

"Taeyeon oppa is very good and he treated as they should be. I'm sorry, Mr. Kim, I have to say honestly if I love your son."

 

That speech was make Mr. Kim silenced, even he didn’t hear that phrase when he asked why Tiffany to marry Taeyeon.

 

"You already know that Taeyeon status today?"

"I know and I ever met Tiffany eonni."

"Have you met her?", Mrs. Kim was surprised to hear Irene’s answer.

"Ne, ahjumma. However, Tiffany eonni first fill Taeyeon life oppa."

 

Taeyeon looked at Mr Kim and he tried to convince his appa in order to give the blessing to be married to Irene.

 

"Irene, when we get to meet your parents?", Taeyeon smiled happily, as well as with Irene.

"Today, I will go back to the house and talk about this to my parents, ahjussi. I'll tell Taeyeon later."

"Do it quickly, I can’t stand seeing this man own life and age."

"Appa."

 

Mrs. Kim invites Irene to lunch together, they even prepare lunch for Mr. Kim and Taeyeon.

 

"Tae, have Tiffany know this?"

"I've told her last night before I propose for Irene."

"How did she react?"

" She is fine. "

"Did you also propose Irene in fornt of Tiffany?"

"Ne."

"You're crazy, don’t you think Tiffany’s feeling ?"

"For what? She didn’t think about my feelings when we were separated."

"That woman was obviously not fine, Tae. She must be hurt."

"Appa, stop thinking about that woman feeling. You should be thinking about how I felt when that woman left me. Even just a short time, she has been with another man. Whilet this is the first time I introduce you to another woman."

"...."

"I don’t want you to think that woman feeling again. Now there are Irene that will accompany the rest of my life."

 

Taeyeon left Mr. Kim and join Mrs. Kim to prepare lunch. Although Tiffany hurt Taeyeon, Mr. Kim still love Tiffany, because Tiffany was the daughter of Mr. Kim. friend during school

 

********

I felt tired after hearing Jessica's remarks this morning, I decided to go to a shopping center and intends to relieve tired. Not long ago some time to arrive at the mall, I see a familiar man to me. That man was walking with a child and seen spending time together.

 

"Siwon-ah. "

"Ne? "

"Who is this little girl? "

"Ah, she is my nephew. "

"Really? "

"Give greetings at Tiffany aunty, Yuna. "

"Annyeonghaseyo, aunty, I’m Yuna. "

"Hi, Yuna. "I rubbed the little girl hair and suddenly imagine if it was my daughter.

"Fany, have you had lunch? "

"Uhm, not yet. "

"Let’s go, we eat together, I and Yuna also just arrived. "

"Ne. "

 

From earlier I only focused on Yuna, I feel my tired disappear with the presence of this little girl.

 

"How, Tae? "

"It's okay, Fany-ah. Maybe we can try it again. "

"Mianhae, Tae. "

"It’s okay, Fany-ah. We'll soon get it. "

 

I remember when the doctor said that if to have a child is a small possibility for me. As a woman, certainly was devastated when heard about it, but somehow I could see Taeyeon was very strong man even though he's not looking for another woman to get it. I really have been blinded to the information spread news portal.

 

"What you don’t work today, Fany? "

"Ah, I'm want to take a rest, Siwon. "

"Why? Are you sick? "

"No. I feel less attention to myself. "

"Ne, sufficient rest breaks. You're at the peak of your career. "

". , , , "

"But don’t make your career everything. Your family, your personal life, your health, far more important than your career. "

"Ne, Siwon. "

"How’s Nichkhun? "

"I'm not with him anymore. "

"Why? "

"Uhm, that man isn’t appropriate for me. "

"You'll find man that's right for you. "

 

I could only nod my head slowly and suddenly Yuna give me something.

 

"What is this, Yuna? "

"Aunty, I draw it for you. ", that little girl gave the paper she'd been she described something.

" Very beautiful. Is this you? "

"No, aunty. It yourself. ", The little girl hugged Siwon because she blushed.

"Really? Thank you, Yuna. "

"You're welcome, aunty. "

 

After lunch together, I decided to join Siwon and accompany Yuna played in the game arena. Not hard to make Yuna feel comfortable, even now a little girl grasping my hand and led me to where she wants.

 

"Uncle Siwon, may I take pictures with Tiffany aunty? "

"Yes, of course. "

 

Siwon raised Yuna and carried on the shoulders, I asked one janitor at the mall to take our picture in front of the arena game. My hand easily directly upload photos of it on my social media and back to playing with Yuna. However, before long, a notification can be seen from the screen cell phone and my eyes opened wide when I saw the notification.

 

Taeyeon like my post ?