Eps. 13

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

********

Irene had just arrived at her parents' house, she must immediately notify the happy news, before Taeyeon family come.

 

"Eomma. "

 

Eager footsteps suddenly stopped and her eyes fixed on the number of people who were in the living room. She stepped slowly into the house without saying a word.

 

"Joohyun, you come at the right time yet. "

". , , , "

"Seulgi family had just arrived. "

"What's going on eomma? "

"Sit down. ", Irene looked toward Seulgi that can only be lowered.

"Irene, it have been a long time we didn’t meet. "

"Ne, Mr. Kang. "

"You need not worry, we only came for a visit. "

 

Although already hear that statement, Irene still felt strange when it was at her house.

 

" How is your work ? "

"Uhm, okay, Mr. Kang. ", Irene provides a slightly forced smile that day.

"Looks like you've become a successful flight attendants. "

"Irene, it looks like you have to change clothes and don’t forget to re-join the family of Mr. Kang. "

"Ne, Appa. "

 

Irene moved from the living room and up the stairs to the house quickly. In the room, Irene could only stare at the mirror in the closet, she slowly raised her hand and stared at the ring that has been wrapped around her finger.

 

"Joohyun, he is a good man, you've known each other since school. Do you have no intention to have a relationship with him? "

"Eomma. "

"I know you don’t like it if we talk about it, but you have to remember your age, you're no longer young, you should have a family. "

"Arraseo, eomma. "

"What you're close to another man until you can’t get together Seulgi? "

 

She rubbed Taeyeon's ring of staring at the mirror, fear began to haunt Irene. She is worried if her parents impose conjunction with Seulgi and can’t accept Taeyeon.

 

A few minutes later. , ,

 

Irene slowly down the stairs of her house and immediately she stopped when she heard her eomma speak.

 

"Great hope if someday could see Irene and Seulgi together. "

"Yes, me too. But, it seems at present, we can’t do much, all determined by them. If we force it, I'm afraid isn’t good for the future. "

"Arraseo. How about you, Seulgi? "

"I have to discuss this with Irene, ahjumma. However, Irene has a personal life that a consideration to get married. "

 

MARRIED?!

 

"Well, I think I should go back to the plantation, because some of this week's harvest time. Convey my regards to Irene, maybe she fell asleep cause exhaustion. "

"Ne, Mr. Kang. "

 

As stabbed by a thousands of knives, Irene really could not move from its current location, she just leaned against the wall and her mind is very chaotic.

 

" How about this ? I just want to spread if Taeyeon has been proposed me. "

 

Before long, Mr. Bae find Irene daydreaming on the stairs, he went up to Irene and sat beside her.

 

"What happened, Joohyun? "

"Do you intend to match me with Seulgi? "

"Joohyun. , , "

"Why don’t you discuss it with me? "

"If you disagree, you may say. "

"Obviously I don’t agree, Appa. "

"What's your excuse to reject it? "

 

Without a word, Irene directly shows the ring on her ring finger

"What happened, Joohyun? "

"Do you intend to match me with Seulgi? "

"Joohyun. , , "

"Why don’t you discuss it with me? "

"If you disagree, you may say. "

"Obviously I don’t agree, Appa. "

"What's your excuse to reject it? "

 

Without a word, Irene directly shows the ring on her ring finger.

 

"Man Who did it? "

"He is a pilot at my work place. I've had quite a close. "

"Uhm, apparently a pilot. "

"Appa, I beg cancel this match. I don’t want Seulgi expect too much. "

"Bring that man to home. "

"He would come home, and therefore I want to tell you today. "

"Fast, tell your eomma. "

"Ne, Appa. "

 

At dinner in the family Bae, Irene looked nervous to say about the arrival of Taeyeon to the house.

 

"What happened, Joohyun? "

"Eomma. "

"Ne. "

"I already have a boyfriend. "

". , , "Mrs. Bae put her spoon and looked at Irene.

"He would come home to propose to me. "

"Who’s that man? "

"Taeyeon oppa. "

"Pilots who work in the airline? "

"Ne. "

"Don’t you get to choose man's good for you? "

"He's a pilot, Irene. Sure he has an unhealthy relationship with-stewardess stewardess others. "

 

Listening to it, Irene felt emotionally hooked and she stared eommanya sharply.

 

"Don’t you realize if I was a flight attendant? Did you think I have an unhealthy relationship with the pilots? "

"Joohyun. "

"Taeyeon protect me even when the employers in other countries are trying to tease me. "

". , , , "

"Not every pilot can you equate with your eyes, eomma. "

". , , , "

"Likewise with Seulgi. You don’t know how life is out there, as well as with me. But, I know how Taeyeon oppa life. "

 

Irene moved from the dining room and ran to her room to cry. Irene disappointed with her eomma view to the Taeyeon’s profession, she knows Taeyeon exactly how to behave on the stewardesses in the airline.

 

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Taeyeon was exercising around housing. In the midst of busy, Taeyeon always taking the time to exercise, he used to surround the housing to run. When running, Taeyeon's footsteps slowed and he walked slowly, looking at a woman who was walking alone.

 

"Yeri? "

"Oppa? "

" Where are you going ? "

"I'm going back home. "

"Oh, have you been visiting your friend's house? "

" Ye. "

"You go home on foot? "

"Ne. My apartment near here. "

"Then let me accompany. "

"N-ne, gomawo, oppa. "

There was no specific intent, Taeyeon just pity Yeri walking alone, after all, there's nothing wrong goes much further to the sport.

 

"Do you always work out in the evenings, oppa? "

" Ye. Usually I took when on vacation or being in the office alone. "

"Uhm. "Yeri nodded her head slowly.

" How about you ? "

"Ah, I used to just work out at the apartment. "

"Good, at least you're exercising. "

" Ye. "

 

Not long runs, both up in a fairly luxurious apartment tower.

 

"Do you live here? "

"Ne. "

"Alone? "

"Ne, what do you want to go? "

"No, No, I just ask it. At your age you should young ones still living with your parents. "

"No, oppa. I've lived alone. "

"Arraseo. "

 

"Come another time, I will be very happy. "

 

Taeyeon just smiled a little and woman adrift ten years under Taeyeon was leaned on Taeyeon.

"Uh, it looks like you have to get in. The wind outside was not good. Congratulations to rest, Yeri. "

"Ne, oppa. "

Taeyeon moved from Yeri apartment lobby and he returned home. He didn’t want anyone to see its proximity to Yeri, though not as an artist, Taeyeon remained concerned about the news as it was, he didn’t want the news as it destroyed the relationship again.

********

"Siwon, gomawo for your time. "

"No, Fany-ah. I should thank you because you already accompany Yuna all day. "

". , , , "

"I should be back soon, Yuna was asleep in the car. "

"Ne, Siwonie. "

 

That man moved from my home page and I'm still waiting for him to go. Not long while still in the yard, there is an incoming call on my mobile.

 

"Yeoboseyo. "

"FANY! What are you doing with Siwon?! "

"YA! Jessie! reduce voice! "

"Are you dating with that man? "

"No. I'm not dating him. "

" Then ? How about your post? "

"We just take pictures with it. "

"Are you crazy enough? Everybody asks me about the photograph. "

"Take it easy, Jessie. I know you can answer it. "

"Even Taeyeon liked the photo. I really can’t think clearly anymore. "

"That's what I want to talk about you, actually. "

"Why? why? why? "

"I don’t know why he liked my post when with Siwon. "

"Maybe he feels happy when you're with a good man like Siwon? "

"No. Taeyeon not man like it, he- "

"Fany-ah, where do you know if Taeyeon isn’t man like that? "

"I’m-"

"His ex lovely wifey. "

"SICA-YA! "

"NO !!!! YOUR VOICE! "

"Come on, I want to rest, I just got home. "

"Ye, have a sleep well. Don’t let the dream of two that man. "

 

I ended the conversation and into the house. I walked into the room, threw my bag into any place and lie down on the bed.

 

"Siwon, introduce this is Taeyeon, he is my future husband. "

"Ne. Nice to meet you. "

-------------------

"Fany-ah, are you long enough to know Siwon? "

"I knew him when attending one of UNICEF's campaign, why? "

"No. I'm just asking. Looks like he is a good man. "

"Ne, everyone says if Siwon dedicated his life to charitable and social activities. "

 

Jessica is true, yet I fell asleep, I thought about two man who had met it.

 

Is Jessica say true, Taeyeon agree if I have a relationship with Siwon ? No! he is my ex-husband, he may not agree with all man around me. But, wait! He will get married with that girl! So I must find the one!

 

I felt there was something going on out there, it looks like the rain began to fall. I get up from bed and close the curtains bedroom window. However, my eyes opened wide when I saw a flash of light between the clouds and produce a sound that is very fast.

 

Aaaaah! Taeyeon-ah !!!!!