Eps. 24

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

My lunch this time it felt very awkward, I didn’t even stop to think about Taeyeon's accident. I'm concerned that some Korean media take Siwon drawing together this afternoon, I don’t even want them to see if I was not concerned with the incidence of Taeyeon's accident.

 

"Fany-ah. "

"Ne? "

"Do you mind if I take you to dinner with my family? "

"Uh? Dinner? "

"Ne. "

"Are your parents going to go? "

"No, I just wanted to introduce you to them. "

"Why? "

"They often see the emergence of us together in several television stations and they want to meet you. "

"Ah, arraseo. "

 

I really don’t know what to answer, on the other hand, I seemed to lose their appetite to meet with the people but on the other hand, Siwon is a man which is good enough for me at this time.

 

"How, Fany? "

"Okay, I'll go with you. "

"Gomawo, Fany-ah. "

 

Choi Family's House

 

I saw a house big enough even nearly comparable with the Taeyeon family home. I remember when Taeyeon took me to his house and introduced me to his parents. I still remember clearly when he doesn’t know how to tell Mr. Kim about his plans to marry me.

 

As I stepped into the magnificent house was suddenly a pair of eyes have been staring at me from the family room and I was surprised to see that man.

 

 Tiffany?

********

The ambiance was the more quiet night after Irene said if he kept it all to himself. Even the two don’t stop looking at each other. Slowly, Irene grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and she let the man hand touch her face. Taeyeon surprised by the Irene and he could only stare at the woman that today he knew to be his fiance.

 

"Do you really not remember? ", Irene looked at Taeyeon very deep and she hoped that if Taeyeon back to remember.

 

No response from Taeyeon who had been just looked at Irene with fingers trembling.

 

"Do you really not remember our memories? "

"Irene. "

"Are you really sure if I was Irene who do you call? "

"I….I. "

 

Without waiting for anything, Irene kissed Taeyeon right on his lips and she was crying. Taeyeon looks shocked can only silent because Irene is still no release kiss it. Even now, he joined closed his eyes as Irene and dared to hug that woman. 

As if dissolved and carried away by the atmosphere, Irene pulls Taeyeon and make that man was directly overhead. Their lips are still met, even begin Taeyeon to offset the kiss given to Irene.

"I brought you something. "

"Gomawo. "

"Ne. "

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Why are you always beautiful? "

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Irene, would you be my wife? "

"Oppa ... "

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You only have to look at the LCD screen in front of you. "

 

Deeper Irene brought Taeyeon in their kiss, the more Taeyeon feels if his brain is being rerun all the memory is lost.

 

"Let's Make this be the last one, Bae Joohyun. "

 

Taeyeon slowly let go of the kiss from Irene’s lips, and he stared at Irene.

 

"Bae Joohyun? "

 

Irene was silent and her eyes opened wide when she heard Taeyeon give her full name.

 

"Y-you? Did you remember? "

"I don’t know, my head hurts, Irene. "

 

Taeyeon threw herself perfectly on Irene’s side and his eyes closed. He still catches his breath and his face hinted in tremendous pain.

 

"Don’t force it if you can’t remember it. I don’t want you to suffer because of it. "

". , , , , "

"Let me make all your beautiful memory back perfectly and you don’t feel pain anymore. ", Irene wipes Taeyeon brow that had a cold sweat.

 

tok tok .. ..

 

"Irene? "

 

That woman ran toward the door and opened it after she heard Mrs. Kim called her.

 

"Mrs. Kim. ", Irene greetings on mother of the man she loves.

"What really happened to Taeyeon's? Did he really amnesia? "

"Mianhae, Mrs. Kim. Taeyeon had an accident and a great clash in the head causing his amnesia. "

"Taeyeon, What have you done, Taeyeon? Who made you like this?  ", Mrs. Kim ran toward Taeyeon and saw her son being in pain.

 

A few minutes later. , ,

 

"Irene. "

"Ne, Mrs. Kim"

"Are you going to remain alongside Taeyeon with the current condition? "

"Mrs. Kim, however, the condition of Taeyeon, I will remain in the side. Even since Taeyeon was married to Tiffany eonni, I was there just to listen to his complaint if he has a problem with Tiffany eonni. "

"Irene, I beg you to accompany Taeyeon throughout his life. I don’t want him to fall on the wrong woman again. "

"Mrs. Kim ..."

"Irene, don’t call me like that, you're going to be my daughter also later. , "

"B-but. , , , "

"Irene immediately married with Taeyeon and make some wonderful new memory in the brain. "

"Ne, eommonim. "

"You better rest here, it was night. "

 

Irene just blinked and she looked confused.

 

"You can sleep in this room with Taeyeon or in the guest rooms. But if you want to return home, tell me to Nam Song can take you. "

"Eommonim, I guess that's troubling you. "

"It’s okay, Irene. "

"Kamsahamnida, eommonim. "

********

"Tiffany? "

". , , , , "

" What are you doing here? "

"Sooyoung, she is Tiffany. "

"Hyung, obviously I knew who she is. ", Sooyoung stepped closer to Tiffany.

"Tiffany, Sooyoung is my cousin, he was visiting. "

 

See Tiffany came together with Siwon made Sooyoung little annoyed, and he brought Tiffany out of the house Siwon.

 

"I need to talk to you briefly. "

"Sooyoung. ", Siwon froze in place and let it took Tiffany's cousin.

 

Sooyoung staring Tiffany very sharp and he looked around.

 

" What is this? ", Tiffany release Sooyoung hand grip and rubbed her wrist.

" Why did you go with Siwon? "

"Why? What is it? "

"Don’t you know if Taeyeon had an accident? "

"Huh, you think I'm Irene? "

"What? "

"Let me tell you, I was the first among us all know if Taeyeon had an accident, even I who took him to hospital. "

". , , , "

" Where are you? Yoona? Hyoyeon? And that little woman? "

". , , , "

"Never do you think if I didn’t know anything about Taeyeon after we split up and don’t ever do you think I don’t care about the current condition. "

"What do you want to do at Siwon home? "

"He wants to introduce me to his family. "

"You're going to marry him? "

"I'm not going to answer it, Soo. "

". , , , "

"I should go. "

Tiffany stepped left Sooyoung, but Tiffany's move was halted when Sooyoung took her hand and make that woman spin until their bodies are now near even very close.

 

"S-Sooyoung? ", As if embarrassed, Tiffany doesn’t stop blinking and Sooyoung holds the body with his hands.

"Do you really didn’t have any feelings anymore for Taeyeon? ", Sooyoung looked at Tiffany seriously.

"Why? Why do you ask me that? "

"I just wanted to make sure. "

"You don’t need to know it and let me go now. "

 

Sooyoung slowly releases Tiffany and he was silent in that place.

 

"Don’t you dare do this thing again!. "Tiffany looked at Sooyoung very sharp.

 

I wouldn’t let you belong to Siwon.