Eps. 23

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

Already a few days I was in the hospital and now is the time to return home. I also don’t see woman that has the name Tiffany, who accompnoed me this time only woman who has named Irene. I asked her to take me to my parents, although I can’t remember the name even their faces, I feel guilty if I disappeared and are in a situation like this.

Kim Family's House

 

"It's my parents' home? ", I was surprised with the big house.

"Ne. Do you still remember? "

 

I can only lean on the passenger seat and stared at the house from the car.

 

"Let’s go. We have to meet your parents. "

 

Slowly I got out of the car and still observe the atmosphere around me. The house is so spacious with several luxury cars parked in the yard didn’t help me remember anything.

 

"Ahjussi, whether Mr. Kim was in? "

"Yes, let's come in. "

When the door was open, my eyes actually going wide with the contents of the house were so lavish, even if the actual woman I feel being invited me to her own house.

 

"Irene."

"Ne? "

"Are you sure if this is my house? "

"Why? "

"I don’t remember anything here. "

"Taeyeon? ", The sound it makes me turn and found a middle-aged man in front of me.

 

I saw Irene provides man greeting on it and I was silent.

 

"Mr. Kim, there's something I want to tell you. "

"Sit down. "

 

Irene grabbed my arm and took me to sit beside her.

 

"Mr. Kim, a few days ago, Taeyeon had an accident. "

"What?! How can ?! What this boy drunk?! "

"No. The car accident still can’t be identified cause, which obviously Taeyeon free from the influence of drugs and alcohol. "

"Then there's nothing, Irene? "

"Uhm, mianhae Mr. Kim. "

". , , , "

"That accidents was made Taeyeon amnesia. "

"What? !! "

 

Nobody said anything out of the mouth, she just bowed after man shouted.

 

"It is impossible, Irene. "

"He only has five percent of the overall memory. "

"Don’t set me up like this. You would know if today is my birthday, right? This kid definitely want pranking. ", That man approached me and tried to hit me.

"No, No, Mr. Kim. ". I was surprised at this woman holding that man so as not to hit me.

"Don’t do this to me, Irene. Don’t obey this child stupid plan. "

"Mr. Kim, Taeyeon really forgotten his memories. In fact, he forgot if we had fiancée. "

"Aish! Kim Taeyeon !!!

"

A few minutes later. , ,

This man brings us to a room and I start guessing if that room is my room. Many of my photos using pilot uniform in the bedroom wall.

 

"Ya, I'm really a pilot? "My stupid murmur was heard by Irene and she immediately glanced at me.

"If you really lost your memories, this room should be able to restore your memories. These rooms contain your high school memory, you left this house since you were in flight school. "

 

I see the whole room is so minimalist, I walked toward the desk facing the door of the room. I saw a picture frame on the table and there's something in my head began to spin. Slowly I took the picture frame, I noticed the face on the photo frame and occasionally I looked woman who was in front of me.

********

On a sunny afternoon, Tiffany was shooting along with Jessica. Both are quite rarely brought together in a single frame, regardless of the fare both pretty fantastic, not infrequently the publication agency took only one among woman Bleed American - Korean.

 

"Fany-ah, Yuri tells me if he met you at the hospital. "

"Ne, what has he told you? "

"He said you accompany Taeyeon at the night since the accident. "

". , , , "

"You go home with tears. "

". , , , "

" What is wrong ? "

" No, nothing. "

"Geotjimal. I don’t like you lied to me. "

"I met Irene at the hospital. "

"Ne, then? "

 

"Eonni, I thank you because you've brought Taeyeon oppa to the hospital early. But can I ask one thing on you? "

"What? "

"Release was Taeyeon oppa, trust everything to me. "

"W-What? "

"I'll fix everything after this, I want to be the only woman in Taeyeon’s life. "

"Irene, we've split up and I was let go even five years ago. "

"Eonni, I'm a woman, I have a feeling that is sensitive to things like this. I hope. "

". , , , "

"Don’t be around at Taeyeon again. "

 

Tiffany stared at Jessica who had been waiting for her answer.

 

"Irene asked me to not be around at Taeyeon. "

"What? "

"To be honest, not because I still have a taste for that man, to be in the vicinity is a possibility that isn’t accidental. Even though I missed him, I guess it's just because I remembered the time he became a memory of someone who is responsible for the whole of my life. "

"Try to be honest, do you still miss or love him? "

"I just miss and love the memories of his who used to be. "

"Fany-ah. "

"As much as any I missed that memory, he wouldn’t remember it, even one percent of any memories of our relationship, nothing in his memory today. "

 

"Try to be honest, do you still miss or love him? "

"I just miss and love the memories of his who used to be. "

"Fany-ah. "

"As much as any I missed that memory, he wouldn’t remember it, even one percent of any memories of our relationship, nothing in his memory today. "

 

Listening to Tiffany, Jessica's heart to feel the pain, she thinks if amnesia experienced by Taeyeon today erase all memories of them during school.

 

"Do Taeyeon really forget everything? "

" Ne. In fact, he was constantly called me as Irene. "

"He really loved that woman. "

 

Not long while talking, an athletic man come close to Tiffany and Tiffany eyes slowly closed from behind.

 

"Who are you ? "

"Aish, I can’t see it. ", Jessica smiled teased.

"Jessie, tell me who did this? "

 

That man slowly let go of his hand and let Tiffany turned around to look at him.

 

"Siwon-ah? "

"Annyeong. "

" What are you doing here ? "

"I want to take you to lunch. "

"But I'm not finished. "

"No problem, Fany. I will be waiting for you. "

 

Tiffany looked over Jessica as if to ask what she should do. However, her friend was just giving an answer didn’t know, until Tiffany must allow Siwon to wait for completion of shooting.

 

While on the other hand, Taeyeon was in his room and tried to restore her memory from scratch. He opened his laptop and began to open each folder in it.

 

"Oppa. "

"Uhm? "

"What you didn’t remember how to fly a plane? "

"To remember if you really my fiancé, I think I need to took a few times replay my memory. "

"What if just remember me your fiance as hard, did you still have the same feeling? or that feeling also missing? "

 

Taeyeon paused at the question Irene and he looked up Irene at his side. He noticed that Irene was making his collection of books and he still can’t find answers to questions Irene.

 

"Why? Why are you silent? "

"No. Irene, can you show photos when I proposed? ", Taeyeon brings his laptop on the bed and asked Irene sat beside him.

"Do you mind if I open the contents of a folder on your laptop? "

" Please, go ahead. "

"Uhm, but my sense of it all there on your cell phone. "

"Ah, this is my cell phone. "Taeyeon giving cellphone on Irene.

"Really? You're using my photo to your wallpaper? "

"If I remember, it isn’t a natural thing? "

 

Irene just smiled shyly and she opened Taeyeon phone to connect the phone to the smart tv in the room.

 

"Let's look at this, so you can remember it clearly. ", Both looking towards smart tv.

"Did I really do all that for you? "

"Ne. You did a very sweet things, even I can’t forget everything until today. I think if I'm having amnesia, my memory of it will remain safe. "

"Why? "Taeyeon looked at Irene's eyes are very deep.

"Because I keep it in my heart. "