Eps. 20

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

There was nothing else I can do besides keep running to follow the nurses at the hospital brought him, in fact I wanted to move faster so this leg is never too late to save him. They stopped me when they will enter the procedure room, I could only see him lying unconscious before the door was finally closed. Honestly my feeling very uncertain at this time, I was very worried about him, I can’t imagine if the worst thing to happen to him.

A few hours later. , ,

During the wait I could only stare at the screen of my phone and thought about what I should do.

"If something dangerous happens to me, don’t tell anyone, I'm sure you can handle it. "

"But I need to get advice from others. "

"I just need you, not the advice of others. "

The atmosphere in the hospitals are silent because today is also getting late, I no longer see the families who visit are around the hospital corridors. I leaned my head on the wall of the hospital and kept thinking about how things that man.

"How could this happen to you, Tae? "

Next Day. , ,

I hear the footsteps of some of the people around me, I slowly opened my eyes and saw my cell phone. I had passed the night in the hospital and is still sitting in the same place.

"Miss, are you families of the accident victims last night? "

"Ne, how it is? "

"Come with me. "

The nurse took me to the doctor's office that handles Taeyeon overnight. From the look on his face I began to wonder if something bad happens, even he didn’t stop looking at the existing files on his desk when I entered his room.

"Sir, this is part of the family. "

"Ah, ne. Please, sit. "

Now he started looking at me intently while aligning some of the documents in front of me.

"Miss, I have to submit the results of the action on the patient. Very great blow to his head, yesterday after an examination, we would have to bring the patient to undergo MRI without your permission and the results obtained are ninety five percent paralyzed memory. "

My body seemed frozen and not a single word spoken from my mouth.

"If you are willing to know the five percent of her memory, we can do a MRI once again to bring some pictures related to life in order to detect nerve stimulation to the brain and it can facilitate you to slowly restore his memory again. "

". , , , "

"If you agree, you can sign this letter. "

Do I have to help you remember everything?

********

The silence at the residence of Irene as resolved by the presence of Wendy and Joy coming together.

"Eonni! "

"Open the door. "

Irene slowly opened her eyes and sshe walked toward the door. How shocked she when she found Wendy and Joy that comes with panic face.

"What makes you come to my place early in the morning? "

"Eonni, you don’t read the news? "

"What? "

"What ?! You're not with Taeyeon oppa last night? "

"No, yesterday, I looked up at the airport and no one knows where is he. "

"Eonni! Taeyeon oppa had an accident! "

Thunder struck in the morning, Irene's body becomes limp and immediately she threw herself, but both colleagues were immediately arrested Irene not strike the floor.

"Tell me ,where is Taeyeon now ? I have to look at the situation. "

"Until now, we don’t know the hospital where Taeyeon oppa treated. "

"Many say if Taeyeon oppa get help early with one's personal car. "

"I have to see. ", Irene voice was no longer audible, and her eyes were red.

"I've been trying to contact Sooyoung and Yoona, but they also don’t know about it. "

"In fact we heard this news from a passenger who talk about it when he got off the plane.

Irene slowly trying to recharge in her and she got up to get ready to go visit each hospital to find Taeyeon. She knows if it is a very difficult business, but she must find Taeyeon somehow.

"Eonni, if we go together, I guess it's just a waste of time, what if we split up? Me and Wendy will go to the south, while you could be looking to the north. "

"Yes, Please provide as much information for me. "

"Ne, eonni. "

Irene drove herself and started going every hospital. She tried to focus and calm so as not to cause unwanted things while driving.

"How could this happen to you? Did you keep some problem? "

drrt ... drrt ...

Irene looked lcd screen in her car and Seulgi name appears there. However, as if she haven’t a taste for talking a lot with other people, Irene reject incoming calls from Seulgi.

Middle Day. , ,

Irene was half a day looking for Taeyeon, but there is no hospital that handles Taeyeon. Suddenly her thoughts began to rage and she thought if Taeyeon isn’t really taken to the hospital. She decided to contact Sooyoung and asked Tiffany home address.

"Yeoboseyo. "

"Yeoboseyo."

"Ya, Sooyoung-ssi, do you know where Tiffany's? "

"Why? Why do you ask Tiffany's? "

"I'm looking for Taeyeon. "

"Eoh? Then why did you ask Tiffany's home address? "

"I want to look for him there. "

"Ya, Irene, use your logic, Taeyeon's had an accident and certainly was in the hospital, he can’t be at Tiffany's. "

"I've visited several hospitals, but I didn’t find it. Likewise with Wendy and Joy. "

"Then you think Tiffany is the person who brought Taeyeon with private car and bring it home? "

"It could happen, Soo. "

". , , , "

"Tell me the Tiffany home address. Let me make sure my concern is. "

Irene ended the conversation and waiting Sooyoung give Tiffany home address. Not long to wait, Irene receive incoming messages from Sooyoung and she immediately drove the car to Tiffany’s house.

"If my hunch was right, I really must talk firmly with with that woman. "

Seoul National University Hospital

Taeyeon is still lying unconscious accompnoed by a woman that since last night on the side.

"I wonder, how could that woman not be contacted the cell phone? Even you don’t give her the news all night. Do Irene really loves you as you love her? "

Suddenly, in a matter of seconds, Taeyeon's fingers began to move shortly after that woman was mentioned Irene. That woman was surprised to see Taeyeon's fingers move, she immediately called the nurse because she sure if Taeyeon have started to realize.

A few moments later, Taeyeon really woke up and he felt confused by his surroundings. He felt a severe pain in his head and closed his eyes many times to withstand the pain.

"Taeyeon-ssi. "

" Who are you ? "

"I'm your treating doctor. "

"Who is this woman? "

"He is family. He brings you to the hospital. "

Taeyeon noticed woman sitting next to him, as if he wanted to remember, but he felt pain in his head.

"Taeyeon-ssi, you better get adequate rest, when are you allowed, this afternoon we will continue examination of the brain nerves. "

"I still remember this woman. "

" Is it true ? "

"Ne. "

"Can you say her name? "

Taeyeon stared woman next to it and as sure of the answer, Taeyeon say one name on his lips.

Irene. , ,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyone ? Can't answer who is the girl ? Leave comment