Eps. 8

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

One sunny morning in Seoul, Taeyeon was getting ready to leave for Macau. But this time he was not on duty, he just on vacation with his friends. Without lingering, he immediately set off for the airport. On the way, he tried to contact Irene, but there was no answer, he remembered Irene will be on duty in the transport plane to Macau this time.

 

Incheon Airport

 

Yoona waved as Taeyeon had arrived at the airport, youngest man among his friends were very enthusiastic because it can vacation together after so long.

 

"Where is Yuri, Yoong? "

"Already inside, hyung. "

"Ne, Let’s go. "

 

When they were inside the airport, accidentally Yoona see Irene was with a man that he doesn’t know. Reflexes, he was immediately invited Taeyeon to stop by the coffee shop to avoid seeing Irene.

 

"Yoong, what the hell are you doing. "

"No, hyung. I want to drink coffee before we departed. "

"But don’t like this. "

"M-mianhae. "

"You like seeing a ghost, immediately pulled me like that. "

 

To reduce suspicion Taeyeon, Yoona really have to buy a coffee and he hoped that if Irene had not been around the area to be traversed by Taeyeon. Yoona quietly pulled out his phone and called Sooyoung.

 

"Soo !. "

"Why? "

"Do you would flight the plane later? "

"Ne, why? "

"Is Irene noona've been with you? "

"Uhm, I haven’t seen it. Why? "

"Fast tell others to catch Irene and get ready. "

"Hey, Yoong, what is it exactly? Why are you such a fright? "

"I just saw Irene noona alongside with another man. "

"What?! "

"Ya! keep your voice down, I was near Taeyeon. "

"Arraseo, I will look for with that woman. "

"Gomawo, Soo. "

 

After waiting long enough, Yoona and Taeyeon walked into the lounge where Yuri has been waiting for them. From the lounge, Yuri had seen the arrival of Yoona and Taeyeon, he was getting ready to leave.

 

"For a long time guys. "

"There is someone need coffee. "Taeyeon glanced at Yoona still cool with coffee.

"I think we should sign. "

"Wait, Yul. You use the Korean Air? "

"Ne, why? "

" HA HA HA HA. Too bad I'm not on duty this time. If I'm on duty, I'll show you how convenient this airline. "

"Let Sooyoung which shows it to me. "

"By the way where’s Jessica? "

"She will follow after the completion of shooting with Elle. "

"All right, let's go. "

 

Third man walked towards the gate and all three managed to steal the focus of the woman the airport employees and flight attendants on his way to the gate. Unintentionally, the trio also met with Seolhyun who will go to China that day. Directly Seolhyun stepped quickly toward Taeyeon, but it was realized by Yuri.

 

"Oppa. ", Without sound, Seolhyun grumbled as Yuri signaled for not approaching Taeyeon.

 

Feel if Seolhyun made the fatal mistake that night, Yuri doesn’t allow Seolhyun to approach Taeyeon, he also worried that Taeyeon would be rude to Seolhyun. Despite showing her duck face, Seolhyun still didn’t get permission from Yuri.

 

"Welcome to Korean Air. "

"Hello, gorgeous noona. " Yoona teasing Yeri who was on duty at the front door of the plane.

"Ya! Oppa! "

"Ssssst. "

"Hey, hey, hey, you guys are like a kids. "

"Indeed, we are still kids, isn’t old just you. " Yoona tease Taeyeon and then running ahead towards his seat.

"What a ..... deer woods! "

 

After the three of them sat in their seat, Taeyeon started to pay attention and he didn’t see Irene. He also checked his watch which already shows the time in which all the crew were inside the cabin, but such as is common with it, Taeyeon just lean back and started to close his eyes.

 

"Yoong, Jessica says Krystal is on this plane. "

"What ?! "

"Gotcha! " Taeyeon teased Yoona with a small smile.

 

During this time Yoona never get flight schedule with Krystal, although it was scheduled, but Krystal always replace it, either with permission or sick reason. The story of starting them since they were in the same school and Krystal is Yoona’s junior. Both are often paired in a number of events representing the school and over time Yoona started to like Krystal and vice versa. However, they must be separated for Krystal to continue her studies in California and it also makes Yoona met with Seohyun.

 

Shortly spoken, a woman which meant even walk down the aisle cabin and make it the third man see each other. Not only woman they had just discussed, two other woman else is in the same row to provide direction on passengers. Taeyeon eyes now only directed at woman who had been making him upset because there was no news of any kind.

 

"Welcome to Korean Air, flying to Macau this time. For passengers who require assistance during the trip, our flight attendants are ready to help. Ask what you want to ask our flight attendants, but don’t ask the phone number, home address, even their status, because you could be heartbroken. Enjoy the flight with Korean Air, excellence in flight, off to Macau. "

 

Quite often the pilots have a strike in order to convey the message properly and structured, but because the passenger is always respond well to service of Korean Air, the operational head of the division can no longer stop the pilots.

 

A few hours later. . .

 

Taeyeon pulled his hand when Irene was walking beside him. He just can’t hold his feelings to talk with Irene.

 

"Irene. "

"Ne, oppa? "

"I-I. "

"Oppa, mianhae, seems better when we talk until later. It bad if someone notices us. "

"Uhm. "Taeyeon let go of his grip and let Irene go.

 

Seeing Taeyeon face gloomy, Yoona thought back to when he saw Irene along with other man at the airport. He could not imagine if Taeyeon saw it, a very close relationship with Taeyeon even he often considers Taeyeon as his own brother.

 

I miss you always eager, hyung. , ,

********

Somehow today I'm very happy for a vacation with Jessica. After a long time I didn’t spend time with her now I can go back to feel it. Actually there are more fun things than just a vacation with Jessica, overnight Nichkhun was in Macau for the fan meeting, so I'm really excited.

 

A few moments later, Macau

 

"Finally! We are here. "

"I can’t wait to meet with Yuri. "

"Tch, the life of a new partner. "

"You too right ? "

 

I can only smile at the question because I'm always excited to meet Nichkhun. Don’t want to spend too long at the airport, we went straight to the hotel.

 

* New message *

 

Nichkhun H: Already arrived in Macau?

Tiffany: Hey, can’t wait to see you.

Nichkhun H: See you soon Mrs. Horvejkul.

 

Mandarin Oriental Macau

 

"Let’s go, we've arrived. "

"You asked Yuri to order it? "

"No. He chose his own. "

"Really? "

"Ne, why? "

"It seems that Yuri wanted to have a child, Jessie. "

"Fany-ah! "

 

Atmosphere very comfortable hotel with luxury trappings, really makes me miss those days. The period in which I was in a very luxurious ballroom with a man who promised to accompany me for the rest of his life.

 

"Here's the key, Tiff. "

"Thank you, Jess."

"You better take a rest a minutes, cause we're going to explore Macau. I think ten minutes later. "

"Well, just knock my door. "

"Okay. "

 

Finally I can take a break while enjoying the view from the bedroom window.

 

"You want to honeymoon where, Fany-ah? "

"I want to go to New Zealand. "

"Arraseo. We'll be there. "

"Really, Tae? "

"Ne. "

 

A man who always obeyed all my requests.

********

A man was outside the hotel, watching her watch. Man while more are in the lobby while waiting for the woman.

 

"Yul, Let’s go. "Jessica came with Tiffany over to Yuri and Yoona.

"It seems we have to wait a little longer. "

"Why? "

"Sooyoung is yet to come. "

 

Jessica walked over to Yuri and whispered.

 

"Is he Taeyeon ? "

"Ne, why? "

"I haven’t told Tiffany about this. "

"It’s okay, Sica. Everything will be alright. "

 

Before long, Sooyoung came with Krystal and Irene. He went directly to Taeyeon and apologized for being late. While a woman'd been sharpening her eyes and looked toward Taeyeon. However, the view was shattered because she saw Taeyeon walked toward her.

"Are you okay, Tif? ", The classic question that arises from Jessica's mouth shortly after she realized that if Tiffany noticed Taeyeon and Irene.

"Of course. "

 

After caught the classic question, Tiffany must face Taeyeon who casually introduce Irene to herself and Jessica. Although she knew little about Tiffany, Irene respect Taeyeon to re-introduce herself to Tiffany.

 

"Let’s go, we'd better get going. "Sooyoung felt if the atmosphere in the lobby has been very hot and quite gripping.

 

Unintentionally, when all the foot outside the hotel, Taeyeon hold Irene’s hand and make Tiffany who had been watching tuts upset.

 

"Fine. Let's play the game, Tae. , , "