Eps. 14

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

Taeyeon lived day by day which is now preparing to leave home to meet the Bae family. Taeyeon will ask Irene’s parents alone, if the Bae family accept it, then he will invite his parents to cover the event. With a very neat appearance, Taeyeon had to return to face the parents of woman going to marry.

 

Daegu

A woman had been waiting man who promised to come and meet her parents that day. Before long, she saw cars belonging to man are awaited.

 

"Irene, mianhae, I kept you waiting. "

"It’s okay. Let’s go, Appa and eomma already waiting. "

"Ah, Irene. "

"Why? "

"I….I. "

"What is it, oppa? "

" I'm nervous. "

"What? ", Irene stifle a laugh and hit the arm Taeyeon slowly.

"Aish, eotteohgehae? "

"Oppa, really? You're nervous? "

"Don’t be teased. "

"No. You can do it. "Irene touched Taeyeon's face and stared man being doubt it.

 

Irene hold Taeyeon's hand and brought him into the house to meet her parents.

 

"Appa, eomma. ", Mr & Mrs Bae looked toward Irene that came holding hands Taeyeon.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr & Mrs Bae. "

"Ne, come Taeyeon. "Mr. Bae's attitude is much warmer than Mrs. Bae who still wants Irene to marry Seulgi.

 

Taeyeon is now sitting opposite Mr & Mrs Bae and he should express its purpose to meet them.

 

"Mr. Hwang, my goal come to meet you is to make Tiffany as my life compnoon. I want to ask for your permission, are you deign if I was married to Tiffany? "

 

"How, Taeyeon? "

"Ah, Mr. Bae. "

"No, no need to call me that. Ordinary. "

"Ne, ahjussi. Previous forgive me if I have never been to the house. This is my first time to come to Daegu. "

"It’s okay, Taeyeon. "Mr. Bae provide a glimpse of a smile that looks like a smile Irene.

"So, I arrived today actually want to ask you permission to marry Irene. "

"What makes you want to get married with Irene? "

"Maybe if using the answers I loved Irene, it is common and indeed it should. But, there are things that may not be explained with words, such as when Irene was on my side, I felt my life was complete. During the five years of emptiness in my life, I felt a void that can only be filled by the presence of Irene. Honestly, I've known her for more than five years, but the flavor was emerging five years. "

"That's because you've never been married previously not? ", Mrs. Bae greeting make Mr. Bae was surprised and looked at Mrs. Bae.

"Eomma. ", Irene hinted anxious face.

"Ne, Mrs. Bae. I've been married before. I don’t run away from that fact. "

"You can’t run from it. Once you fail, how could you be sure of success in your second marriage? Moreover you will do with Irene. "

 

That made Taeyeon silence and simply bowed. He began to feel that if Mrs Bae wouldn’t approve the relationship with Irene. While Mr Bae uncomfortable his wife words.

 

"Taeyeon. "

"Ne, ahjussi. "

"Gomawo you've ventured to come. As a parent, I am very happy to finally there man who dared to apply for Irene. For the future, I leave it to you guys. The problems of application and other things, you define it and let us know. As a appa, I just want to instruct you, Taeyeon. Keep Irene, as I keep it, even you have to do it again. Love Irene, until you can beat my love for her. "

"Ne, ahjussi. I will do it. "

"Take Joohyun and bring her fly as high as you can. "

 

A few hours later. , ,

 

"Oppa. "

"Ne. "

"Mianhae. "

"It’s okay, Joohyun-ah. "

"But Appa accept you, oppa. "

"I have to get permission from your eomma well. "

"Oppa ..."

 

Taeyeon looked toward Irene and stared woman he loves.

"Keep your heart and make sure there is only me in it until that day comes. "

"Ne, oppa. You also have to guard until that day comes. "

"Always, Joohyun. ", Taeyeon brief kiss on the forehead Irene.

 

Cool breeze makes them soluble in warm embrace. However, without them knowing it, a pair of eyes looking at them from a distance with his clenched hand and hit a nearby tree.

 

I will never make it happen

********

Back to the routine as a model, I've been in the make-up since eight o'clock. All the staff is busy preparing for the shooting today and I just played my phone, letting the hair done.

 

"Tiffany-ssi. "

"Ne. "

"There is a submission for you. "

" From ? "

"Siwon-ssi. "

"Ah. Gomawo. "

"Ne, Tiffany-ssi. "

 

Today that man sends my breakfast set that he always dropped off at my office staff agency.

 

"Eonni, are you and Siwon oppa dating? "

"No."

"I saw you upload photos when located in a shopping center with him, even you go with a little girl. "

"It was his nephew. "

"Eonni, you look very fit with Siwon oppa, even you were like ready to have a child. "

"Really? "

 

Not wanting to make the atmosphere tense, I tried to make conversation as a joke, after all, there's nothing wrong if I hear other people's opinions about my closeness with Siwon.

 

"Tiffany eonni, if I can be honest, I'd rather see you go out with Siwon oppa compared with Nichkhun. "

"Why? "

"Siwon oppa very very very good, even the whole world recognize it. Surely he could take care of very well and even you can make the whole woman in this world envy you. "

"What's wrong with Nichkhun? "

"Aish, eonni, actually, I've been wanting to talk about this to you, but I'm worried it will ruin your relationship and that man. "

"Why? Tell it to me. "

 

I rolled my makeup chair and now looked at the hairdresser. They pulled up a chair and we sat facing each other now.

 

"Do you know the real purpose Nichkhun was in Hong Kong? "

"No. What is going on ? "

"Actually, Nichkhun recently returned from China to meet with Victoria eonni. "

"Victoria eonni? "

"Ne. They've been rumored to close for a long time, eonni. "

"Really? Why don’t you tell me? "

"I'm afraid to destroy your relationship with Nichkhun, eonni. Especially when it you look so happy with him. "

"But you should have told me. "

"Mianhae, eonni. "

I don’t think if that man was toying with me like this, now I'm grateful to have parted with that man.

 

"Come eonni, now you been with Siwon oppa, Siwon oppa least not much different from the Taeyeon oppa, right? "

" Ye ? Of course they are different. "

"Ah, ne, Taeyeon is your ex-husband and Siwon there is your future husband. "

"Ya! "

 

Lucky this day of shooting my theme is summer vacation, with the mood of the newly constructed earlier in the make-up makes me a total time of doing the job today.

 

After work. , ,

 

"Bye, eonni. "

"Bye, see you later. "

"Fany-ah. "

 

My footsteps stopped when I saw that was in front man lobby agency. I look around and cast a glance back at him.

"Mianhae, I came without telling you. "

"It's okay, Siwon. What is wrong ? "

"No. I want to take you to lunch together. "

"Really? "

"Ne. "

"Okay, Let’s go. "

 

That man was immediately opened the car door for me and we hurried to leave the agency.

 

Gosh, Fany-ah. What is wrong with you ? Why do you feel nervous? This isn’t the first time you go out.

 

"Fany-ah. "

"Ne, Siwon. "

"What are you daydreaming? "

"I-I was not dreaming about anything. "

"Really? "

"Ne. "

 

Before long, he stop his car in one of the restaurants that are familiar to me. Somehow, our arrival seemed to be a magnet for everyone who was eating there, most of them pay attention to our arrival, even the waitress.

 

"A-annyeonghaseyo, Siwon-ssi. "

"Ne, a table for two people. "

"Ne, please, Siwon-ssi. "

 

The waiter drove us to a table that is located quite private. I already know what will happen after I finish lunch with this man.

 

I'm ready for all the news.