Eps. 15

[ENGLISH VERSION] : Me vs My Ex

Taeyeon ran toward fast to that woman after he recognized, even he managed to block that woman form man will hurt her.

 

"Ya! Go! Don’t interfere my affairs with this woman."

"Mianhae, sir. Obviously I have to intervene in this matter."

"Who are you? Are you husband of woman this?"

 

The question was make Taeyeon silenced, even some of the people around him began to look towards Taeyeon, not least Seulgi, he was surprised to see his rival.

 

"Why? You're a nobody for this woman right? So you'd better step aside.", that man was clutching Taeyeon’s clothes and try to separate it from Jessica.

"Yes, I'm a her husband. I'm looking for her in here." Taeyeon looked at that man seriously.

 

That man releases Taeyeon and left it with Jessica. From a distance Seulgi began to wonder with Taeyeon and Jessica's relationship. He could not hear clearly what is being said Taeyeon on man earlier.

 

"Follow me." Taeyeon brought Jessica out of the club with emotion.

"Hyung! Gajima!"

"Soo, you should let Taeyeon care of it." Hyorin hold Sooyoung to let Taeyeon resolve the issue by Jessica.

 

Outside the club, Jessica still against Taeyeon and tried to release a very strong grasp.

 

"What are you doing in there?"

" Let me go! "

"Answer me, Jessica!"

" None of your business! "

" Reply me! "

 

Jessica looked at Taeyeon with teary eyes because it was the first time he heard Taeyeon snapped.

 

"If you're in problem, don’t like this."

"Have you been able to yell at me now?"

"What?"

"You and Yuri equal!", Jessica ran out of Taeyeon.

"Soo Yeon", Taeyeon chase Jessica and he grabbed the hand of his former grilfriend.

"Release me, Tae."

"You must come with me."

"What do you care?"

 

Taeyeon his face with Jessica and he looked at it very deep woman until woman didn’t utter a single word.

A few hours later. , ,

Hannam Bridge

 

Taeyeon brought Jessica to where they ended their relationship. Taeyeon's face, implied that he wanted to convey important things to Jessica.

 

"Why did you bring me to this place?"

"Do you remember what you were doing in this place?"

"...."

"I don’t want you to make it to be futile."

"...."

"What that man do to you?"

"I read the message on his mobile."

" Then ? "

"The message from his secretary and not contain a job."

" Then ? "

"I argued with him and he snapped at me."

 

Taeyeon let out his breath and folded his arms across his chest.

 

"I should not dare to fight my fear to have a relationship with someone whose career in the world of aviation."

"Jessica, look, I don’t like that opinion. Not all people who are in the aviation world as you imagine. Examples include me."

"What can be copied from you? You're also being around woman-that womanright?"

"I am being around with that woman, but I just loved the woman today."

"...." Jessica looked at Taeyeon with eyes that had tired of crying.

"I just loved Irene."

 

Taeyeon give a serious look at Jessica when he said that. Unfortunately, it was witnessed by a pair of eyes who had been watching them.

"Taeyeon?", A murmur that describe her as fragile.

 

Jessica blinked repeatedly and she could see the seriousness of her former boyfriend.

 

"Listen. Even though I was in flight school. I just loved one woman."

"...."

"I'm just going to love you, Jessica. I beg you."

 

No one can doubt Taeyeon reason greeting, Jessica is very familiar if Taeyeon already said it, then that is really felt by him.

 

"Why do you claim to be my husband?"

"To make that man can let you go, and though he would hurt you, I'm sure I can replace you. That man obviously would attack me when I claim to be your husband."

 

Jessica can only silence and discard gaze to another. However, on one hand, as if not bear to see things in front of her, Tiffany out of her car and approached Jessica.

 

"Jessie!", The sound it makes Taeyeon surprised and directs his gaze to the origin of the voice.

"Fany-ah!", Jessica ran toward Tiffany and hugged her, crying.

"What has happened to you? ", Jessica didn’t answer the question Tiffany and she just cried.

"Fany-ah, you'd better bring Jessica to house to calm down. It was late, I'll follow you back. "

"No need, Tae. I can do it myself. ", Tiffany embrace Jessica and walked to her car to leave Taeyeon alone.

 

Taeyeon just stand in place to consider two equally woman ever fill his life was going.

 

I don’t know how it would be if Tiffany knew that Jessica is my first love.

********

"I'm just going to love you, Jessica. I beg you."

----------

"Yes, I'm her husband. I'm looking for her in here."

----------

"You asked me what I care about?"

----------

"I just loved Irene."

 

Words that are still playing in my head, that man always leave word firmly in mind.

 

"Jessie, do you go to meet with Taeyeon's? "

"What? "

". , , , "

"I accidentally met him and he saved me. "

"Save? "

"Ne. He found in XO and he saved me from a man. "

"What are you doing in XO? "

"I just want to forget my troubles. "

"That's not the right way, Jess. "

". , , , "

 

Tiffany's House

 

I immediately lay back on the bed, finally I can take a break. However, accidentally my view leads to her desk and snapped me out of bed. My eyes clear view to the picture frame on the desk that my best friend. I'm sure if I'm not mistaken.

 

"Fany-ah, you still put your pre-wedding photos? "

"What ?! ", That woman ran toward her desk and took photos of it.

"Ya, do you still love that man? "

"No. Yesterday I was tidying up my belongings and separating it to be placed in the warehouse. "

"Geotjimal. "

"No. Moreover, why should I keep it man photo? He belonged to another woman. "

" Are you jealous ? "

"Never, Jess. "

"Don’t lie to me. "

"I don’t. "

"I bet if I were his girlfriend, until this moment I can’t forget the time he applied for another woman in front of me. "

"Ye, lucky you are not ex girlfrieng. "

 

I can only pause and re-lay back on the bed. She followed me lie down beside me and we looked at the sky room.

 

"Try to be honest, Jess. "

"What? "

"What's going on between you and Yuri? "

"As I say to you at the time. There are so many fans of the secret and I found one. "

"Nugu? "

"His secretary. "

"Really? "

"Just imagine, how I don’t get angry when I read the message from his secretary who asked to not forget to have lunch together. "

"Uhm. "

"What Taeyeon also like that? "

"No. I didn’t find anything on his cell phone. "

". , , , "

"But I was furious with the news media continues to preach some of its proximity to with that woman. "

"Though Taeyeon isn’t an artist, why the media reported it? "

"It was Taeyeon has just won an award as the best pilot even to this day he still holds that title. Plus more that woman was chosen as Miss Korean Stewardes. "

"Ah, Korean Air contests for all airlines in Korea. "

"Yes, all of the airline sends two of their flight attendants to show knowledge, personality and talents. "

"What's the special woman? "

"She can sing well even dancing idol properly. "

"Really? "

"Ne. Since that time the media began highlighting her life, but I don’t know how it is now. "

"I think the marriage will be a lot of media attention, even she would marry Taeyeon. Everyone knows if Taeyeon has been married to you. "

 

" Maybe. "